• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Cabin - Part II (Special Request, M&F, Sensual Prologue to day 2)

opprtunistic

TMF Regular
This is part 2 of my cabin story written for and starring Sexy Feline.

In case you missed part 1…

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=165808

This is the prologue to day 2. Enjoy…

----------------------------------------------------------------------

He put my arms over his shoulders and around his neck as I hung there limp with exhaustion barely able to keep myself upright. He then fell backwards onto his bed, pulling me on top of him. I sunk into him never feeling more content and comfortable. I laid there completely exhausted feeling that I could sleep for a week. He slowly slid flannel sheets and his comforter over us and then put his hands around me and held me.

He was still stimulated and hard and it felt so good and comfortable pushing firmly against me, especially now that I was totally satisfied. I adjusted myself a little and I felt him squirm and flinch. He was still super sensitive. I loved that in a man and smiled and kissed his cheek before I tried to settle down on top of him.

Another slight adjustment brought another flinch from him. He took a deep frustrated breath and started scratching my back. GOD! That felt good! I melted into him and a drowsy sensation overwhelmed me. I was still putty in his hands. I was nearly asleep when I felt him stop and begin to fade off to sleep himself.

I don’t know if it dawned on him yet, but he broke the rules and it was about time to remind him that all rules for the next 12 hours are mine.

I whispered in his ear : Are you ready for my first rule?

He opened up his eyes and looked at me seemingly puzzled by my words.

I continued : Rule # 1. You need to scratch my back until I’m asleep.

He replied (a bit startled) : “What?”

As he said that, he reached up with his arm to adjust his pillow. I took that opportunity to slowly drag my fingertips down his chest and around to his ribs. He flinched and quickly grabbed my hand. He placed it back up over his shoulder. Once again, I felt another surge race down his body and push up against my mound.

I replied : That’s Rule # 1. What’s wrong? Did you forget your promise? Does the word “STOP” ring a bell?

He began to stutter and attempt to come up with something. While he was doing that, I slid myself off the side of him lying on his one arm, looking at him in delight as he attempted to find a way to talk himself out of his promise. Finally, he just stopped talking and gave up.

I then said : “Are you ready for rule #2? “ (as I ran my fingers down his chest and over the muscles of his stomach)

The reaction was priceless as he trembled and quickly grabbed me by the wrist. I then looked at him with a devilish grin and said : “Rule # 2. You are no longer allowed to touch my hands or wrists for the next 12 hours.”

He swallowed hard and I felt his iron grip slowly began to relax and release my wrist. I then slid my leg over him caressing the top of his thigh with my smooth inner thigh while I traced my fingertips down his trembling stomach muscles towards his navel making his softening bulge spring back to life. He reflexively followed my hand as he trembled beneath my touch, but he fought to keep his hands from touching me.

I then ran my fingertip from his navel down to the band of his underwear and his hands followed me like a scared little kitten as I was nearing his sensitive head as his ever growing erection was starting to press up against the band of his underwear.

I then slid my fingertip just slightly under the top of the band and began to slowly slide it back and forth along his lower stomach from hip crease to hip crease. He laid his head back, closed his eyes and moaned in pleasure.

He was hit with another surge and his erection pushed up towards my finger as if it was trying to meet me. Wow! Even after climaxing, this guy was so responsive to me.

As I slid my finger back and forth, his climbing erection finally made contact causing him to flinch. The contact of each stroke increased as his climbing erection surged from my touch. Each flinch became more and more intense until he finally yelled “STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” after about 5 or 6 strokes.

I stopped immediately. I slid my body back on top of him, melting back into my comfortable spot. I grinned as I felt his heart racing and once again, I had my nice solid bulge pressing against my mound. This was heaven.

I then whispered in his ear (teasingly) : “Have you forgotten rule # 1? Ooooor….. (sliding my fingers down his shoulders resting them on his ribs) I’m not too tired to have some more fun with rule # 2?

Although exhausted, he quickly obliged and once again began his magic. I slid my hands up around his neck to open myself entirely to him pressing my chest into his causing another surge to press against my mound. A drowsy haze overwhelmed me, my body tingling from his ever unpredictable scratch and swirl. There was no place in the world I would have rather been at that moment.

I laid my head on a piece of his soft thick comforter which was resting on his strong shoulder. I glanced over at the clock (1:15) and wiggled as every crevice and curve of my body found a home as I settled into him, lapping up every drop of pleasure he selflessly provided.

Then I heard a soft whisper : “How will I know when you are asleep?”

Those words from his voice sent chills down my spine. And as I was on the verge of already dozing to sleep, I took a deep breath and whispered back.. “When you hear me snore” (struggling to hold back the giggles as I knew that moment would never arrive).

I faded off into a deep sleep only to be re-awakened from his labored breathing. I looked up at him. He was struggling to sleep while his hands continued reflexively to swirl around my back in tiny exhausted circles. I then glanced over at the clock. Could that be right?… 2:35!

I turned my head over to watch him in astonishment. He looked exhausted. If I had any inkling that he would go to these lengths to please me, I never would have been cruel enough to play my “snoring” joke on him. But how could I know that he would do this?

He tended to me for over an hour and even as he succumbed to his exhaustion, his hands continued involuntarily in his labored sleep. I simply watched his face in awe as I rode each long exhausted breath of his body up and down.

This was the most beautiful sight I have ever seen. My mind remenisced back to the night of our once in a lifetime chance encounter. What if I had decided not to go out, or what if he had not decided to visit my little town that night? What if he never found the courage to approach me?

What if I had acted on my first instincts and rejected him when he approached? Or if he had not slipped his number down my back? Or if I had never found it? Or if I decided not to take the initiative to call him?

The likelihood of all of this coming together (to happen at one place and time) gave me goose bumps as I realized all of the possible roadblocks that this chance encounter could have run into. Yet here I was laying on top of him, watching him struggle to sleep while still stroking my back. This was fate, plain and simple.

I needed to relieve him; to remove his burden. I had no choice. I would need to wake him. Just as I was about to lightly prod him, my devious mind went into action and I came up with a harmless way to accomplish this and have a little fun with him at the same time.

I contemplated the decision for a moment. It was a little cruel, but I simply couldn’t resist. I lightly slid my hands down from around his neck to his shoulders and down his chest. His breathing became unsteady and erratic as he was on the verge of waking up.

I rested my fingertips on his ribs and then began to lightly blow on his neck; starting out very soft and increasing little by little until I felt him jerk back into consciousness. I quickly closed my eyes as I felt him turn to me.

I felt his swirling hands pause as he tried to gather his bearings. A few seconds later, his hands slowly started scratching me once again as it dawned on him that I was still as quiet as a mouse and not snoring yet. You could sense his nervousness wondering if he may have stopped during his short doze and more importantly, was I awake and had I noticed?

My fingers rode his ribs out and in with every breath. It must have made him a bit uncomfortable, so he slowly slid my hands back up around his shoulders and then started scratching my back again.

I then took a deep breath and pulled my hands back down again to his ribs as if I had done it in my sleep. (straining to hold in the giggles as his body trembled to my touch)

I lied still for a second; basking in his tension as he nervously ran his fingers lightly up and down my back. And just as he seemed to relax and think he was in the clear, he felt my hands slide down the side of him to the bed as I lifted my head up and shifted it directly over his so that we were face to face. I lowered my nose against his staring deeply into his eyes straining to try to keep a stern face as I was actually on the verge of bursting out in laughter.

I felt him lightly tremble as he swallowed nervously; my eyes piercing through him. I then decided it was finally time to allow him to experience the full sensations of one of my most talented abilities. I lightly grazed my lips against his, sensually kissing him lightly alternating from his lower to upper lip. I felt his body immediately react and spring back to life and I felt his heart begin to pound against my breasts.

Exhausted or not, his body was mine and as my kiss slowly sunk deeper and deeper into him, I felt him becoming more excited than I intended, so I realized I had to shut it down. It would have been too cruel to get him any more excited, so it would need to wait until another day before he would experiance my full capabilities.

My lips slipped away from him and I looked into his eyes. I said : “That was your good night kiss. It’s my little way of saying thankyou. It’s time to sleep”.

He was throbbing from the stimulation and it showed in his eyes. As I lay back down on him, although I cut it short, I realized I still went a bit too far and had him in a bad way. My body pressing against him was not helping as he now had a raging erection which found its way out of the top of his underwear.

I whispered (jokingly) : I’m not going to be able to sleep with you poking me in the stomach.

He replied : Sorry, just give me a few minutes (struggling to calm himself)

There seemed an obvious and easy resolution to all of this. His body was crying for release, yet he made no initiative. Why didn’t he just flip me over and take me?

My contentment from our earlier incredible experience was beginning to fade and I began to feel that all too familiar ache between my legs beginning to build. We both now wanted each other. In our current state, it could be over in 5 minutes without much effort and we’d both be off to sleep totally satisfied. So what was stopping us? Why contain ourselves?

So once again, I lifted my head up over his and gazed deep into his eyes. He knew exactly what I had in mind, yet he simply gazed deep in my eyes without making any initiative.

It then dawned on me. For the first time in my life I began to realize that orgasms were not some ordinary body function to be taken for granted. They’re not to be summoned upon every itch or urge and certainly not to be called upon as some sort of sleep aid. It became apparent that sexual release with him would be rare and special; each climax treated with the effort and care that he gave me just hours earlier. The thought of simply riding him off like a mechanical bull had no place in our world.

I thought back hours earlier reminiscing about the way my entire body throbbed at his hands. Those insatiable sensations that raced through my entire body and the unbearable ache I felt building between my legs. It was only then that he brought me to climax. Suddenly, the minor ache I felt between my legs felt empty. Perhaps he felt the same way about his current stimulated “situation”.

So I laid my head back on his shoulder content with drifting off to sleep only to feel him once again begin rubbing my back trying to send me off to sleep in his special way even though he was totally exhausted and struggling to relax himself. I looked over at him shaking my head in astonishment; watching as he simply tried to please me. I then picked up my head once again placing it directly above his. He slowly opened his eyes as to say “no” again.

I shook my head no and said : It’s not that.

I then reached up with my hand and pushed his chin over to the right exposing his neck.

I said : I just want to show you how I feel about you. It's another special way I have of saying "Thank You"”

I lowered my nose to the bottom of his neck and slowly dragged my tongue, lapping him from his neck to his ear. I was barely able to stay on top of him as his entire body quaked as he burst out with laughter, squirming throughout my entire stroke. We both became hysterical at his reaction. I have never seen anyone sooo ticklish.

As soon as I gathered myself, I raised my head up again and placed my finger on his chin pushing his face over the other way to expose his other side. His eyes widened in panic and he immediately brought his chin back up and closed his neck, shivering and laughing simply at the thought of what I had in mind.

He pleaded : NOOOOO! PLEASE, YOU DON'T HAVE TO! I GET IT! I GET IT! YOU'RE WELCOME!

I was laughing so hard at his reaction, I simply had to lay my head down on his shoulder until I could gather myself.

I replied : NO! I’M NOT DONE THANKING YOU YET! (both of us bursting into laughter)

We were both weak with delirium to the point where we could barely breathe. Finally, I picked my head back, put my nose against his again trying to control my giggling. I then started pushing his chin over again saying “now stay still while I finish my Thank you!”

He turned his head again to the side and I felt his body tighten in anticipation as he tried to brace himself like a kid waiting for a big spoonful of cough medicine.

I slid my nose down to the bottom of his trembling throat and my tongue started its slooooooow journey upwards. His body immediately jerked and I had to hang on for dear life as his lower body squirmed as he struggled to keep his neck still.

He pleaded as my tongue lapped him slowly : NOOOO! NO MORE! YOU’RE WELCOME! YOU’RE WELCOME! PLEHEHEHEESE STOP! I CAN’T TAKE IT!

I finally finished my lap up his neck and melted back on top of him. I Said (giggling hysterically) : COME ON! YOU LIKE IT! YOU WANT ANOTHER, DON'T YOU? TELL ME YOU LIKE IT! (bringing both of us back to laughter as he cried "NO! PLEASE! NO MORE! I LIKE IT! I LIKE IT! JUST STOP!")

Both of us were emotionally exhausted. I was resting against him; his heart racing and his body still trembling underneath me.

I then took his hands and brought them around and placed them on his sides holding them in place; letting him know that his efforts to please me were over for the night. It was time to sleep and look forward to tomorrow. I then slid my hands up around his neck and he rested his hands on my lower back. There was no other place in the world I would rather be.

I looked at him one last time taking in one last deep breath to engulf his unique special scent. That scent would forever be engraved in my mind as belonging to the man that gave me the most incredible sexual experience of my life.

As I began to dose off, I wondered what was in store for tomorrow and how it could possibly compare to what had happened this night. It seemed an insurmountable task to even come close. But I then realized another valuable lesson which brought another wave of goose bumps to my body. If I learned anything from our night together for certain, it was clear that this man should never be underestimated… and neither should I.

(Part 3 of 4 coming soon)

Last edited:
Thanks Iceman! I really LOVE writing this series (as you can probably tell). The original story had so many private message requests asking for more stories with SexyFeline. She's quite a hit and I'm trying to stay within her character.

The story was getting long, so I decided to make it a 4 part series. Parts 3 and 4 are in the works and if I can just get my words to do justice to what's in my imagination, I think they are really going to be something special.

Thanks Iceman. Lately, my head is going in so many directions (with great inspiration from different people) that I think in order to keep up with my intentions/promises, I may need to quit my job. :)

This would be a great retirement gig though. Just sit around all day and write about the latest thing that happened to turn me on.

Last edited:
My ears and neck react the same way as his. I have a serious love/hate when having my ears and neck played with...
Good story!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back