• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Trapped - The Passenger - Part I (M&F)

opprtunistic

TMF Regular
This would be her weekend. Finally she would get time away from her vigorous schedule and workout routine. Her favorite escape was to drive out to her private cabin in the mountains for some much needed rest and relaxation.

She took a deep breath as she exited the interstate and began her 40 mile journey up a weaving secluded mountain road that led to her little lakeside community. It was her favorite time of year; early October, but still warm with just a hint of fall in the air. Still, the summer season was over and hers was the only cabin winterized for year round residency.

She noticed the sudden silence of her cell phone. Up until that minute, it seemed as if that wretched ring tone had been stuck in an eternal loop for days. Now, silence. No service. Another fringe benefit of her seclusion.

She slowly made her way up the windy road; not a car to be seen for miles (which was the norm for that time of year). But suddenly, as she rounded a corner, she saw the flashers of a stranded vehicle on the side of the road. The hood being held open by 2 hands. She pulled beside the car to see if she could assist. The hood slammed shut and around walks a rugged man which really caught her attention.

The sight made her knees buckle as this man seemed to drip with testosterone; much different from the average metrosexual city guy she normally ran into. She wondered if she ever remembered a thick flannel shirt and pair of old grease stained, worn out Levi’s ever looking so good.

She lowering the window a crack and said : “Are you ok?”

He : “Nope, it’s my water pump. And I have no phone cell service up here (holding his phone in air). Do you have any service?”

She : “Not a chance. There’s never any service up here. We all rely on our landlines.”

He : “Crap. Well, can you do me a favor and call a tow truck for me when you get to your house?”

She : “Ok, but I’m quite a ways, so you’ll certainly be here for a while.”

He sighed : “No problem, that’s ok. I realize it will be a while. Hopefully they’ll get here by dark. I’ll just wait in the car.”

She sat there pondering if she should offer this guy a ride. His eyes were kind and she was certainly attracted to him. Not exactly what she had in mind for her getaway, but if she left him, she would never see him again. Was it worth the risk?

She paused again still contemplating what she should do. Her decision was answered with the sound of the door lock clicking open. He smiled appreciatively, opened the door and slid into the seat buckling himself in.

He : “Wow! Thanks! The thought of sitting here until dark wasn’t really appealing. I really appreciate this.”

She : “No problem. I wouldn’t mind some company for the ride up to my cabin” (as they both flashed flirtatious smiles at each other)

He : “So, what are you doing up here this time of year?” (putting his hand on her shoulder)

She : “Just came for some relaxation.” (a little surprised that the gesture of touching came so quickly)

He : “Really, no guy hiding up here anywhere to help you (eh – hemm) RELAX?

She : (a little put off by the sexual nature of his comment) “No, just me and the mountain.”

He : “Well, now it’s you, the mountain and me.” (sliding his hand up and down from her shoulder to her tricep). “My name is John by the way”

She was getting a little uncomfortable as this guy had not taken his eyes off of her since he got in the car. Her anxiety was only increased with his bad habit of letting his eyes wander up and down her body which really gave her the creeps.

He then said : “Are you from the city? You seem to be a little underdressed for the mountains this time of year.” (once again looking her up and down)

She was really getting turned off at this point. She found the atmosphere tense and uncomfortable. She was having second thoughts about her decision now and wanted to let him know right there and then that this was simply a ride.

Jennifer : Well John, first of all my car has heat and second of all, do you have a garage to call once we get to the cabin?

John : Yeah, but they’re closed for the night, so I’ll give them a call tomorrow. (his eyes once again dropping)

Jennifer : Ummm. First of all, I’m up here (pointing to her eyes; mocking him for seemingly talking to her breasts) And secondly, what do you mean tomorrow? Do you have a house up here?

John : Yes Jennifer, yours. (sliding his hand down her arm to her hand and interlacing his fingers through hers)

Her face dropped and a chill raced down her spine upon hearing this guy mention her name. She looked over at him to see him glaring in delight at her realization.

John : Yes Jennifer, I know who you are. I’ve seen you perform and have dreamed about getting this opportunity. And imagine my luck to find out you’d be driving up my desolate road.

Jennifer : But, how?

John : Let’s just say that it’s not too bright to post your vacation plans on your facebook page.

She sat there speechless. They were totally secluded. Although she knew he had plans for her, she tried to appeal to him in desperation.

Jennifer : “Ok, so you do live up here. Where am I taking you?”

John : Oh, don’t worry. I’ll let you know when we get there. (scratching his fingernail up her leg)

She jerked her leg away yelling : “HEY! Knock it off! I’m driving!”

John (thrilled by her reaction) : Looks like this boring drive is about to get a lot more exciting!

He then grabbed her free hand and pulled it around his neck. Jennifer’s face flushed with adrenaline as she was now opened up and vulnerable; her other hand frozen to the steering wheel and her eyes widened in fear as she saw his finger wondering down to her vulnerable leg frozen in place by its need to apply the gas/brakes.

John (noticing his opportunities and her anxiety) : “Gee, you seem to be having a hard time concentrating?”

He then ran his finger up her thigh making her squeal and pull her leg away as the car swerved.

Jennifer : “STOP IT! PLEASE STOP IT! WE ARE GOING TO CRASH!”

She quickly pulled the car over and put the car in park. She then reached over to try to break his hold on her other arm.

Jennifer : “LET GO OF ME!”

Her situation got worse as he quickly overpowered her and grabbed both of her hands with one hand. He then lifted her arms over the head rest of her seat. He had her stretched with both arms over her head and with her seat belt holding her down by the waist..

Jennifer : “SCREW YOU! LET ME GO!” (wiggling her hands to no avail).

John: (effortlessly holding her) “Maybe soon. But now that I have you like this, where was I? Oh yeah. Here.”

He ran his finger up and down her leg again making her squeal and flinch.

Jennifer : “STOP IT! PLEASE STOP IT!”

He ignored her plea and continued mercilessly, getting off on seeing her so desperate and helpless kicking her legs around. He then started squeezing her thighs and knees which left her gasping for air.

Finally, he relented. She took a breath and hung her head in exhaustion.

She looked over at him and once again, he was simply fixated on her body; especially her breasts. His obsession was giving her the creeps and having her arms stretched out over her head left her paranoid and feeling vulnerable.

John : Hmmm, I’m trying to remember your famous phrase when you have someone in this kind of predicament.

Jennifer’s face soured and she once again tried to wiggle her hands free (to no avail).

John : What were those words again? Oh yeah…. SHOW TIME!

He then reached over and slid his finger under her top and began lifting it. He let out a nervous exhale of lust at the site of her tight athletic stomach and pronounced ribs. Her face turned to a look of disgust as she looked over at him to see his creepy reaction. He was strangely trembling and looked completely obsessed. However, he was left frustrated as her seat belt kept him from raising her top any further to uncover what he seemed to be obsessing after.

He reached over to undue her seatbelt and she jerked as he made contact with her sides. He stopped and smiled at her.

John : “Hmmm, I’ve always wondered something about you. You seem to be a bit out of proportion (looking up and down between her tiny waist up to her large breasts).

http://www.ticklingforum.com/picture.php?albumid=923&pictureid=6736

He continued : I always wondered if they were real or not. Maybe I can tell if I make you wiggle a little?” (reaching over and digging his finger into her ribs).

She winced and struggled. Just the reaction he was looking for. He began to prod her sides which put her in hysterics and he fixated on her breasts as she struggled to escape his torment. It was an awful feeling as he dug in making her gasp and cringe.

She started yelling “STOP IT! YOU BASTARD! YOU ARE HURTING ME!”, but it only resulted in more torture.

He finally let up and could barely contain himself. It was now clear to Jennifer that this man had an uncontrollable breast obsession and she hung there like a prize waiting for him to indulge. His face was red with adrenaline and lust. She wondered why he was restraining himself. His next statement answered that question.

John : “I’ve been waiting for this moment since the first second I saw you. This is hard to resist, but I’d really like to have both hands for this and have you a little less covered up.”

He then smiled as he reached into his pocket and slid out a pair of handcuffs; dangling them in front of her face.

John (struggling to keep patient while having her vulnerability enticing him) : “I’m going to make it so I can really savor this moment.”

He went to reach up to handcuff her to the head rest, but he couldn’t reach because of his seatbelt. He reached back around to unbuckle it, but it seemed to be jammed a little. After trying to get it to release for a few seconds, he let go of her and brought his second hand over to help unjam it thinking it would only be a second to release. As he struggled, She quickly unlocked her seatbelt, opened the door and slipped out, closing the door behind her.

He then said (still focusing on his seatbelt) : “Oh big deal you bitch. There’s nowhere to go. Do you think you can outrun me? You better run fast! (still trying to free his seatbelt)

Then a chill came over him as he heard a calm voice…”Who’s running?”

He was startled and turned to see her non-chalantly leaning against the car door smiling; looking at him through the cracked window.

He thought to himself, why isn’t she running? (continuing to pick at his seat belt)

Jennifer : So, how do you like my special seat belt John? What’s wrong? Haven’t you ever used a seatbelt before?”

He continued to dig at it to no avail. He then resorted to pulling at the belt trying to break it.

Jennifer (giggling) : You’re not the brightest man, are you?

He paused for a second, took a deep breath and looked over at her.

Jennifer : Does the name “Anna” mean anything to you?

His face sank and he gulped a breath of air swallowing in shock at her reference. This was not the first time he had used his “stranded vehicle” ploy and the prior year, he had some of his special fun with a girl named Anna.

John : But how?

Jennifer : Let’s just say that it’s not too bright to keep trying your same stranded vehicle ploy over and over again. And by the way, have you figured out that posting my vacation itinerary on facebook was much more than a mistake John, it was a trap.

John continued to struggle as Jennifer opened up the back door grabbing her purse. She then came back to the window continuing...

Jennifer : And by the way, say hi to Anna (as she pulled a camcorder out of her purse and started filming). This is so Anna and I have a little memento for future amusement.

John : Oh Big deal! You are going to film me stuck in my seat. Yeah, that’s really awful!

Jennifer : You know, you are right John. This is a little boring. In fact, it’s so boring you’ll be bored to sleep in a few minutes.

John noticed a strange scent and looked over at her. Jennifer had opened a bottle of chloroform while grabbing her purse. She was mockingly waving her fingers at him saying “Good night John.”

John struggled momentarily and tried to open his door only to realize that the child locks were engaged. He looked back over at her still waving her fingers as everything became blurry and the lights slowly went out.

John woke up to feel the car rolling to a stop. He quickly gathered himself to notice he still had his seat belt on. Next he realized she had used his own handcuffs and secured his hands above his head to the head rest (as he had tried to do to her) and his head had been strapped tightly to the head rest. He also noticed that they were just pulling into the driveway to a cabin. He tugged at his handcuffs to no avail.

Jennifer : Awww, are you awake already sleepy head? (clicking on the camcorder) You weren’t supposed to wake up until we were inside.

Jennifer continued : Actually, it’s a good thing. Silly me. I locked you in those cuffs without knowing the whereabouts of the key. Perhaps you know where I can find it?

John : In my front pocket.

Jennifer exited the car and walked around to John. She opened the door and climbed up on him straddling him. As she quickly reached down towards his pocket, she felt him flinch and try to pull his body away.

Jennifer : A little jumpy aren’t we John? (smiling wickedly). Did I startle you? (poking him in the nose as his head was held completely steady by the strap around the head rest)

John : Yes. It was just because I was startled (trying to brace himself as she slowly reached her hand down sliding her fingers into his front pocket)

Jennifer watched in delight at the strain on his face as she slowly wiggled her fingers to allow her hand to penetrate deeper and deeper.

It was apparent John had a problem that he was trying strenuously to conceal. Jennifer was well aware, but decided to play with him. She moved slow enough to allow him to maintain control and attempt to hide his “problem”.

She finally dug far enough and felt the key, but continued to slowly squirm her hands around. He strained to maintain composure; his face showing his struggle.

Jennifer : Nope, no key down here. Should I dig deeper or try the other pocket?

John was completely silent and continued to strain as sweat began dripping from his head.

Jennifer : Are you hot John? Why are you sweating?

He remained silent.

Jennifer : Maybe it’s this hot shirt you have on (reaching over with her other hand and running a finger down his exposed ribs.

The reaction was explosive as the entire car shook from John’s convulsive reaction.

John : FUCK! (trying desperately to break free of his binds)

The look on his face was priceless. He struggled for a few seconds and looked over to her gleaming at him just drinking up his desperation.

Jennifer : Gee, sorry John. Did I startle you again? (reaching down and running a single stroke slowly up his entire side)

John broke out in laughter and bucked helplessly as her finger ran its long journey from John’s waist to his underarm and then up his vulnerable tricep.

Jennifer : Do you want me to stop John? Just say the magic word!

John : FUCK!

Jennifer (continuing her tickling) : NO SILLY! That’s not it! Didn’t your mother every teach you the magic word?

John : PLEASE STOP! PLEASE!

Jennifer stopped immediately and John sighed in releif gasping to regain his breath.

Jennifer : Well, there now. That’s better. That is how it is supposed to work. When someone begs you to do something and says PLEASE, it’s only courteous to try to oblige. Seems that’s another lesson your mother never taught you.

He looked down in fear as she carelessly placed her fingers just above his knees.

Jennifer : . Now let me show you how it works in your world.

John was now shaking with adrenaline. He had never been at the mercy of anyone; let alone a petite girl like this. Yet, he was reduced to looking at her pleading for her mercy.

Jennifer : Awwww. Isn’t that cute? Have you given up? Are you crying uncle? (she began squeezing his leg just above the knee making him buck wildly).

John : YES! UNCLE! UNCLE! AHAAAAHAAAAAAAAAA!”

She then started prodding him in the ribs with her other hand saying “What’s the magic word?”

John : NO! PLEAAAAAAAAASE STOP! PLEAAAAASE!

She ignored his begging and continued watching him buck and convulse in agony as he continued to beg until he was breathless and hysterical and couldn’t produce any more sound. Finally, she stopped.

As he was panting and nearly in tears…

Jennifer : See, your world just doesn’t seem like a very fun place to me, but I realize everyone is different, so I realize you might like this kind of stuff. And being that I’ve never been selfish, why don’t we play by your rules for the rest of our time together. I believe you wanted to stay the night, wasn’t that right?

His eyes opened wide as she said : "Now why don't we get you inside? I've done so much to prepare for your arrival."

As she went to open her car door, she paused, then looked back at him and continued : “Oh, by the way. I forgot to mention. Do you know that unbearable feeling you just experienced for those few seconds? In a few hours, you’ll be begging me for something that merciful.”

She pulled a cloth out of her back pocket.

She then said “Ok, time to go nighty night again” and put the cloth over his face. He struggled for a second and then shut his eyes.

She smirked at him and smiled with suspicion. She lowered the cloth and said : “OK, it looks like he's asleep. Now where is that handcuff key? Must be in one of these pockets somewhere.” (watching his body tense from those words).

As she reached down into his pants pockets, her suspicions were right and she delighted in watching him try to not react as she slid her hands into his pockets and wiggled her fingers. His body betrayed him and he began to tremble and wince.

Jennifer : Gee, you must be the first person in the world that is ticklish while you’re unconscious. Is someone playing possum?

She began wiggling her fingers making him burst in laughter which ended his game. She playfully started tracing her fingers around his immobile face.

Jennifer : Awww, that was a nice try John. (once again he tugged at his binds desperate to free himself)

Jennifer : Gee John, you sure look worried. I'd try to ease your discomfort, but between you and me... If you only knew what I had in store for you, you'd realize that you are not nearly as worried as you should be.

She put the cloth back over his face and once again he held his breath in desperation trying to quickly think of a way out of this, realizing any inhalation meant it was all over. His eyes widened as she mockingly smiled and wiggled her fingers in front of his eyes. Then, a few quick pokes to his ribs made him burst into laughter causing him to take in a huge gulp of the chloroform and he quickly went limp.

Jennifer pulled him into her secluded cabin, closing the door behind her. She looked around at all of the equipment that she had gathered. Now it was finally time to put it to use. A devilish smile came over her face as she pondered which unmerciful device this lowlife pervert would be forced to endure first. Oh, the possibilities…

To be continued (Part 2 of 3 coming up).

Last edited:
Nice story! I love the dialogue with the actions added. I was hoping for more m/f but I am keen to see what happens next.

Great work! :)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back