• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My co-worker

Time_of_your

TMF Regular
A fellow co-worker is sarcastic by nature and i use that as an opportunity to tickle her (I'm bored!)

I'm wondering if she kind of likes it, because when i pretend to get angry at her - I walk over to her making it obvious I will tickle her and she really doesn't run away or protest.

She just screams a lot when I go for the neck and I kind of feel bad/guilty.

But that doesn't stop her from being sarcastic.

Just wondering....

Perhaps she's bored too, common in the married life.....

Why would she change her behavior just because you tickle her?
She is the way she is.

Tickle her man!

Wow you are living the dream. I had a neighbour once who let me tie her up, but I didn't take it any further than that.

R

She could like it or she could just be being herself.People rarely change and I don't think tickling changes people

A fellow co-worker is sarcastic by nature and i use that as an opportunity to tickle her (I'm bored!)

I'm wondering if she kind of likes it, because when i pretend to get angry at her - I walk over to her making it obvious I will tickle her and she really doesn't run away or protest.

She just screams a lot when I go for the neck and I kind of feel bad/guilty.

But that doesn't stop her from being sarcastic.

Just wondering....

Perhaps she's bored too, common in the married life.....

You must be desperate for tickling if you are willing to risk your job. You do know that can be construed as sexual harassment. Even if SHE doesn't do anything about it another person CAN be offended. Sexual harassment is not about you touching someone, it is about creating a hostile work environment.

Oh you may say 'but it's just tickling" if some 60 year old man came up and tickled you would you feel comfortable? Maybe you would, but I am sure there is some point where you would not. She may act okay, but deep down she may resent you for it. You don't know. Either way you are risking your job and your bank account.

My bank account? Yes, in California the victim of sexual harassment can sue YOU, not just the company. In fact you are liable in these cases. It is NOT worth it.

Do NOT dip your pen in the company inkwell! It isn't a good idea and it is not conductive to a healthy work environment.

You must be desperate for tickling if you are willing to risk your job. You do know that can be construed as sexual harassment. Even if SHE doesn't do anything about it another person CAN be offended. Sexual harassment is not about you touching someone, it is about creating a hostile work environment.

Oh you may say 'but it's just tickling" if some 60 year old man came up and tickled you would you feel comfortable? Maybe you would, but I am sure there is some point where you would not. She may act okay, but deep down she may resent you for it. You don't know. Either way you are risking your job and your bank account.

My bank account? Yes, in California the victim of sexual harassment can sue YOU, not just the company. In fact you are liable in these cases. It is NOT worth it.

Do NOT dip your pen in the company inkwell! It isn't a good idea and it is not conductive to a healthy work environment.

First of all, I'm female. Second of all, she said she considers me her friend and said she loves me (I thought we were just co-workers, but I guess she feels differently).

Third, she is our union representative and handles these kinds of claims. This is my first year on that floor and she has taken a soft spot towards me. There were people on that floor who were trying to convince me of bogus union rules - in order to get me to do more work. She steped in right away and didn't allow any of that happen.

Lastly, she spends most of the day 'mock' flirting with a guy ten years younger than herself (she's married)! The kinds of things they say to each other during lunch hour and after 5pm get me blushing (which she thinks is 'cute').

I like her! I have two co workers like that. I've tickled them off and on for a few years. I never take it past an innocent tickle here and there, though. Unless you hear directly otherwise, keep it innocent and don't question or speculate further on her motives. She is who she is.

Enjoy the Show!
The TickleShow
www.clips4sale.com/28100
www.tickleshow.webs.com

First of all, I'm female. Second of all, she said she considers me her friend and said she loves me (I thought we were just co-workers, but I guess she feels differently).

Third, she is our union representative and handles these kinds of claims. This is my first year on that floor and she has taken a soft spot towards me. There were people on that floor who were trying to convince me of bogus union rules - in order to get me to do more work. She steped in right away and didn't allow any of that happen.

Lastly, she spends most of the day 'mock' flirting with a guy ten years younger than herself (she's married)! The kinds of things they say to each other during lunch hour and after 5pm get me blushing (which she thinks is 'cute').

This may all be true, but consider two things; firstly, as someone else mentioned, even if she's okay with it someone else may still not be - and even if she's your friend, she could still get in a world of poo for ignoring a third-party claim.

Secondly, people tend to ignore logic and say things that go against what they do (especially, I hate to say it, women). So she may very well flirt with a younger guy and still get angry if, say, a much older one made a pass at her. Or, in my own experience, just because someone tells you they love you doesn't mean they won't turn on you the next week. Just ask my last couple of exes about that.

An example from just this past week leaps to mind. I was at a party where a lot of people who were familiar with one another tended to get touchy-feely. I'd invited another friend of mine who had maybe hung out with us once before. He'd had a couple of drinks and tried flirting with some of the girls there - some of us had been tickling others earlier and so he gave it a whirl. One of the girls I'd been poking randomly later made an aside to me about "protecting her from the crazy drunk guy" after he'd given her a quick tickle.

Moral of my story is, appearances can be deceiving. I thought people at one of my old jobs liked me a lot... until I got slapped with two harassment complaints.

Be careful,
Phin

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back