• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Really want to tell my new boyfriend - perhaps tonight

Time_of_your

TMF Regular
I've half-way told my new boyfriend I like tickling - I told him I like bondange and touching.

He seems really turned on by the idea - he was even talking about driving to a hardware store and buying the right type of rope (LOL).

I've never told anyone I like tickling, so I'm kind of not sure how to break it to him.

The good news, he's really into the idea of bondage. At first, he was just shocked someone like me would like it (he saw me as so sweet and innocent - and in a way, I still am). But now that it's sinking in, he's been sending me text messages all day about tieing me up and the kinds of things he wants to do to me.

He never said he wants to tickle me, but I really want to tell him.

I am thinking, I'll tell him a previous boyfriend did that a lot to me and I ended up liking it.

I'm really lucky I found a guy who is so patient and understanding.

Jen

If you feel ready and it's the right time then tell him. What have you got to lose if he;s as understanding as you describe him? Mind you, bondage always leads to lots of experiments so you never know what's to happen. I say go for it and the very best of luck to you!

Cool! I would say just outright tell him the thought of being tickled while tied up turns you on, not that a previous boyfriend did it, or he might get the idea that you want to recreate a situation that has nothing to do with him. Other than that...
GO for it!!!:cheer:

I wouldn't tell him a previous boyfriend did it and it stuck - that will make him feel like it's not his special thing, and like he's acting out a fantasy you had with another man. Just tell him it turns you on and that you want to share it with him, but leave the other boyfriend part out.

A man's ego is a fragile, unbalanced thing. One must take special care to not bruise it. ;)

Something tells me you're in for some fun and endearing times...but I agree - leave the ex out of it.

It shouldn't be too hard to say "You know what, I'd really like it if you'd tickle me!" Don't even THINK of mentioning an ex! How would you feel if he said "My ex girlfriend used to give me blowjobs three times a day, I'd really like you to do that too!" :)

I say yeah go for it, it sounds like your boyfriend might be open to the idea and it don't sound like it would freak him out to admit to him that you love to be tickled. I mean you never know he might also fantasize or love to tickle you or have you tickle him-but afraid how you might respond if he tells you this-or think you might think him a freak. It sounds promising and really good that he enjoys bondage. That definitely opens up possibilities for sure. Just casually mention to him that you love to be tickled-tell him that it turns you on and go from there. I am sure everything will go great if you are just open and honest with him, do it casually-not make a big deal about it. Show him you find it to be a natural desire and nothing freaky about it-should be a good outcome. Please keep us posted and keep me posted on what happens. Have a great day, have safe and happy tickles and happy holidays and Merry Christmas to you. Hope it is a happy and fun one.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back