• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I just told him

Time_of_your

TMF Regular
Hey everyone, I just told my extremely new boyfriend I like tickling and he's so cool with it.

Actually, I don't think he really gets it - lol - oh well, that's ok....

He then told me he likes feet - what's with you foot fetish guys?? Are you at 99% of the male population now?

I told him I am crazy, like bat-out-of-it's-cave ticklish on my feet but I'm all for biting, sucking, whatever, if he doesn't mind me giggling - A LOT.

Jen :serenity:

I'll bet you're glad you got that "confession" out of the way. It's great that he accepted it immediately. :couch:

I think we guys interested in women's feet are a much bigger percentage of the straight male population than people realize. :D

Aw I'm really happy that things went so well for you! I bet he'll be excited to help explore your tickle journey with you because as a foot guy, I'm sure he's come across some tickling sites during a Google search lol. I dated a foot guy once and it was a lot of fun!

Yay!!! :bounce:

Yeah, that's usually how it goes.

Well, the being cool with it. The foot thing was just coincidence I guess.

We just had a conversation on the phone and I wanted to question his fetish about women's feet (because I never quite got it).

He said he likes shoes and he likes toes and he likes to paint toe nails. I told him again I'm really ticklish on my feet and he said said he likes ticklish girls because it means he's in control and he likes it when they laugh and he kind of made fun of a woman's giggle. My heart stopped when he did that, I had trouble talking about other topics after that.

I really like that he's into ticklish feet (from what I gather). I told him he can paint my toe nails any time but he'll have to strap me down to a chair or something.

He just laughed.

Jen :milestone:

Lucky guy.

Thanks! ur sweet, I feel like I'm the lucky one though.

I'm really excited he's into feet - I mean, I am not quite a foot lady myself, but at least he'll be exploring the most ticklish area on my body - and he said he likes it when girls are ticklish - so double bonus.

I'm so glad this worked out well for you, Jen. Congratulations. :)

Congratulations on your courage and the trust you're building in your relationship, Jen.

I know it can seem odd the number of men who are attracted to feet, as well. I was surprised to learn that perhaps more than 50% of men are attracted to women's breasts, which is a lot for a "fringe" fetish.

I'll bet you're glad you got that "confession" out of the way. It's great that he accepted it immediately. :couch:

I think we guys interested in women's feet are a much bigger percentage of the straight male population than people realize. :D

Well put Milagros. I hope this has a happy outcome...

Congratulations that is great to hear that your bf accepted it and that he responded so positivitely and so well to it. That is great to hear. I bet you will have great memorable fun times ahead. Interesting that he is a foot fetish guy, but glad to hear that does not bother you and it does not bother you wanting to be tickled-that is always a good start. Good luck to you both, stay safe and happy tickles to you both.

Ahh yay. My man is into feet too, and that always makes it MUCH easier to tell them when they love feet. I am glad you told him. its good to be in touch with your sexuality and what you want. my boyfriend loved when i told him because he felt special that i chose him to hear my secret and he likes to try new things. he thought it was hot how i can say what i want since i hear like 90% of women don't say what they want. i am proud :)

Sounds loke you two are gonna be a good match.
Congrats!!! :bouncybou

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back