• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dating a foot fetish guy

Time_of_your

TMF Regular
My new boyfriend just confessed he likes feet. He did this after I told him i like tickling (even though I don't think he quite gets it).

He said he likes toes and painting toenails. I told him i am bat-out-of-its-cave ticklish on my feet - but he can do anything he wants to them, I'll just be giggling - a lot.

He said he likes ticklish girls and he likes it when they giggle. I get the impression he likes it when girls laugh when their feet are played with.

Fun times ahead, I hope!

~~~Jen~~~~

Last edited:
I think that maybe someone will be having a "Happy New Year!"

Good luck to you both! Sounds like you go together like peas and carrots!

My advice

Just tell the person - I can understand total shyness, I'm very shy too.
But then I just reached a point where I was like - nuts to this.
When you're dating someone, they usually have sexual secrets too, which they are shy about telling u.
Just pretend their sexual ideas turn you on, they will be SO grateful you're into trying them out - they'll basically do ANYTHING in return - and tickling is so common in flirting it'll be like second nature.
:clap:

Just tell the person - I can understand total shyness, I'm very shy too.
But then I just reached a point where I was like - nuts to this.
When you're dating someone, they usually have sexual secrets too, which they are shy about telling u.
Just pretend their sexual ideas turn you on, they will be SO grateful you're into trying them out - they'll basically do ANYTHING in return - and tickling is so common in flirting it'll be like second nature.
:clap:

I wish you nothing but the best in this relationship as far as sexual exploration and experiences, but I'm not with you on the whole pretend front. Being the "cool girlfriend" who is open to new experiences is great, but if you think they're a bit strange and might make you uncomfortable, giving the impression that they turn you on will send the wrong message in the long term, when your partner's turn-ons eventually drive you insane and irritate the hell outta you. Your partner could potentially feel deceived upon finding this out. I speak from experience.

In the mean time, I'm happy you've both opened up to each other! Enjoy every minute of it! :D

Where are others in the world like you?

My new boyfriend just confessed he likes feet. He did this after I told him i like tickling (even though I don't think he quite gets it).

He said he likes toes and painting toenails. I told him i am bat-out-of-its-cave ticklish on my feet - but he can do anything he wants to them, I'll just be giggling - a lot.

He said he likes ticklish girls and he likes it when they giggle. I get the impression he likes it when girls laugh when their feet are played with.

Fun times ahead, I hope!

~~~Jen~~~~

I wish you nothing but the best in this relationship as far as sexual exploration and experiences, but I'm not with you on the whole pretend front. Being the "cool girlfriend" who is open to new experiences is great, but if you think they're a bit strange and might make you uncomfortable, giving the impression that they turn you on will send the wrong message in the long term, when your partner's turn-ons eventually drive you insane and irritate the hell outta you. Your partner could potentially feel deceived upon finding this out. I speak from experience.

In the mean time, I'm happy you've both opened up to each other! Enjoy every minute of it! :D

Ok, maybe pretend wasn't the right choice of words. I don't have any other fetishes other than tickling, that's why I chose it.

His ideas don't really turn me on, but the idea of turning HIM on - turns me on - if you get my drift....

I like his ideas just for that purpose.

???????????? So, there really is, in terms of available women, a market out there for guys WITH a foot fetish?

This is the second guy I've dated with a foot fetish. The first one was possibly the love of my life (deep sigh) and now my current boyfriend (who would have known...?)

Probably a lot of the guys I've dated in the past had it, but didn't tell me. Aparently foot fetish is the most common fetish (just do a google search and discover how many hits you get).

Speaking personally, I am not a foot lady the reason being my feet are crazy ticklish but I like the idea of turning my man on and if it involves nice toes, being barefoot, etc. then that turns ME on.

If you make your lady feel like she's talented at turning u on with her feet, she'll come to enjoy 'teasing' you - just make her feel really special about it (as if her feet are the prettiest).

If you sense hesitation, it's possibly because of ticklishness (like me).

Last edited:
This is the second guy I've dated with a foot fetish. The first one was possibly the love of my life (deep sigh) and now my current boyfriend (who would have known...?)

Probably a lot of the guys I've dated in the past had it, but didn't tell me. Aparently foot fetish is the most common fetish (just do a google search and discover how many hits you get).

Speaking personally, I am not a foot lady the reason being my feet are crazy ticklish but I like the idea of turning my man on and if it involves nice toes, being barefoot, etc. then that turns ME on.

If you make your lady feel like she's talented at turning u on with her feet, she'll come to enjoy 'teasing' you - just make her feel really special about it (as if her feet are the prettiest).

If you sense hesitation, it's possibly because of ticklishness (like me).

As a guy with a passion for a woman's feet and tickling, I would say your best course of action is to be as physical and visual as possible. We guys are pretty easy when it comes to our own attractions and desires. Finding a woman who's ok with it or a woman who herself is into it is the hard part. Once that has been accomplished, then the rest usually falls into place. Quicker, if both parties are open with one another.

Guy's with a foot fetish might not always see the benefits of tickling. I would suggest allowing him to give you foot massages. Depending on how ticklish your feet are, the massage should have an immediate reaction. It visually show him that the act alone is a turn on for you. Then when he starts with the foot worship, encourage him to tickle the the other foot at the same time.

If your feet are as lovely as he believes, just show them off. A grateful guy will want to reciprocate the feeling toward giving you pleasure.

What's it like? What do they do?? You can pm me if u like.

Foot fetishes are hard to nail down. Everyone likes something different. (For example, I like tickling, foot worship, and giving massages, but I don't like shoes or trampling.) The best thing to do when you find out your man has one is to simply ask him what he likes.

???????????? So, there really is, in terms of available women, a market out there for guys WITH a foot fetish?

Absolutely! My last girlfriend told her friends she was with a 'foot guy' and they all expressed jealousy.

Here's a blog that I ran across a while back that is absolutely fantastic. It might offer some insights to you. He even answers reader mail on occasion.

Footnotes

Sounds like you're in for some fun times ahead! Hope you take full advantage.

Foot fetishes are hard to nail down. Everyone likes something different. (For example, I like tickling, foot worship, and giving massages, but I don't like shoes or trampling.) The best thing to do when you find out your man has one is to simply ask him what he likes.

Absolutely! My last girlfriend told her friends she was with a 'foot guy' and they all expressed jealousy.

Here's a blog that I ran across a while back that is absolutely fantastic. It might offer some insights to you. He even answers reader mail on occasion.

Footnotes

Wow, I've got to get my a@@ to Cali someday!

This is a guy's opinion, but with some insight into the way a "footguy's" brain works.

I think that foot fetishes fall into two broad categories. The guys that like feet as much as boobs, butts, etc, and the guys who like feet more than anything else. If he is the fomer than I think you are going to be a very lucky girl. If it's the latter, you may find him neglecting important aspects of your sexuality to indulge his fetish.

It sounds like you guys have a totally honest relationship so that's a great place to start. He's almost definitely going to delight in tickling you silly!

This is a guy's opinion, but with some insight into the way a "footguy's" brain works.

I think that foot fetishes fall into two broad categories. The guys that like feet as much as boobs, butts, etc, and the guys who like feet more than anything else. If he is the fomer than I think you are going to be a very lucky girl. If it's the latter, you may find him neglecting important aspects of your sexuality to indulge his fetish.

It sounds like you guys have a totally honest relationship so that's a great place to start. He's almost definitely going to delight in tickling you silly!

That. What I bolded. I hope you have the former.

Fun times ahead, I hope!

~~~Jen~~~~

A big congrats Jen for being bold enough and smart enough to just be yourself and come out with it. Hope this is just the start of many more moments of learning about each other and all the things you can enjoy together emotionally and sexually. My biggest thing in a relationship is communication. Without it everything goes to shit real fast. So again BIG kudos to you for taking that step and HAVE FUN! ;)

What's it like? What do they do?? You can pm me if u like.

Hiya there! :hello:

I don't mind posting here. :)

I think the other posters had it right when they said it varies, because it does. It really depends on what aspect(s) of foot fetishism he/she enjoys. I learned a lot about the foot fetish world from him. The guy I was with loved giving massages, kissing/licking/sucking feet, footjobs, tickles, etc. Some people like the whole foot worship aspect or bastinado/other forms of pain play for feet or sniffing shoes, watching women wear heels or hose or hell, even wearing them for their own enjoyment. Such a broad spectrum in the foot fetish world. And while I can honestly say I never thought about a lot of these things before him, it was cool to go into it with an open mind because hey, I definitely know what it's like to have a fetish too and it opened up my eyes to something that I actually found very enjoyable. :)

Good luck to you guys!!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back