• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK TV alert - cruel summer 2

i_bloke

TMF Poster
hey UK tickle fans

cruel summer is now on the cable and satellite channel "trouble"

5 girls 5 boys in a big brother style show with a "suggest your own cruel tasks" website

we tried with cruel winter but to no avail

so now we must get one, or all, of the girls tickled in cruel summer... much less clothing in this one already much more skin to tickle

join the message board at http://www.trouble.co.uk/cruel/ and get your tickling punishments/challenges in

there are already about 5 people who have suggested tickling the girls... and the first thing i saw in one of the chat rooms was a discussion about tickling the contestants..YAY

i expect some of us have already joined

there are some very cute girls in the show who would be yummy to see get tickled

later, and good luck everyone... let's get those girls tickled silly

OK, im already one of these people suggesting 'tickling'! However we dont wanna spam the message boards with tickle requests because i imagine they'll gather whats going on, lets just play it cool :)

ticklstar - good point

in my excitement i wasn't thinking

just a few challenges now and again will be much better

i also think that challenges that will make for good TV viewing will be better received (obviously just the girls being tickled is good TV for us) - the show seems obsessed with making them touch or eat revolting things or substances so if this is the end result of succumbing to their ticklishness it may also be more likely to get used

cheers mate :)

bloke

i_bloke,

Now THAT'S genius--suggesting a task in which they have to resist giving in to the ticklish sensations. If they do give in (or the first one to give in), then...whatever typical punishment they use on the show.

But, if this works, how will the colonies view it???

Thanks!

dig dug

We had this last year Dig Dug and at christmas too and they are yet to have a tickling task yet :( Also after reading some of the messages, i think they're gonna sense whats going on now. 2 or 3 have sent about 4 messages each going into a bit too much detial about how they want to see them tickled.

As for taping, im gonna tape what i can aslong as im alerted. However i have no capture card or anything :(

FIRST TICKLING SPOTTED!!!

Ticklstar with vision like a hawk! Spotted this one in the background. This isnt a task or punishment though.

In the background when they are all in their bedroom, a girl lies on her bed with her bare feet out stretched. Just as a guy sits down at the end of the bed, and i start thinking to myself what i would do in the position, he does the same!!

He tickles her bare foot and asks "are you ticklish?". However she only jerks her leg slightly and as its just in the background i couldnt hear her response but by her reaction im guessing she isnt greatly ticklish!

Well spotted on my behalf :) And i taped it!

the tickling challenge suggestions seem to be calming down on the message board now - there's just a few now and again (no more than people suggestion that they should eat pig's testicles or do something with various kinds of animal feces - what's going on there?)

i just put one on there that was more about getting covered in muck than tickling (trying to pander to the show's obsession with quasi-revolting substances)

---

get the contestants in the school gym and stretch a bungee cord across the floor over one of those slidy mats - attach the bungee cord the the contestant's ankles and have them hold the lowest rung of the climbing frame to stop themselves sliding across the mat (which is covered in muck) then the other contestants tickle them and they have to hold on for 3 minutes - if they let go they fly across the mat of muck and at the end of the mat a huge pot of muck tips on their head - the one who holds on longest wins £££ and if they last the whole time even more £££

---

meh... just as much chance as the others i guess

>> But, if this works, how will the colonies view it???

dig dug, if there is anything worth seeing on there and i get it on tape (i am taping every day) rest assured there will be captures, clips made and posted

i think our chances are slim... but we have 4 weeks

bloke--

Very creative suggestion. Good work. Also, thanks for the reassurance.

ddd

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back