• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm so embarrased right now.

ticklingisfun26

TMF Poster
I was hanging out with some friends today idk but for some reason we were talking about women etc...he said just don't talk to them about weird stuff I thought what is he saying? so he blerts out don't get them to tickle your feet, and looks right at me then he said I know about you. I turned so red and felt about 2 ft tall : ( im really really embarrased I cant help I like tickling it's just something I enjoy doing, and feeling. it's not ment for my friends to find out, but some how they did it's not just one friend its EVERYONE they all know. Why can't some ppl keep their mouths shut seriously? it's like i got singled out or something just b/c im different than them.

aww,I'm sorry.Don't let that get to you.We are all different in our own special way and if they can't accept that then they have the problem,not you

I was hanging out with some friends today idk but for some reason we were talking about women etc...he said just don't talk to them about weird stuff I thought what is he saying? so he blerts out don't get them to tickle your feet, and looks right at me then he said I know about you. I turned so red and felt about 2 ft tall : ( im really really embarrased I cant help I like tickling it's just something I enjoy doing, and feeling. it's not ment for my friends to find out, but some how they did it's not just one friend its EVERYONE they all know. Why can't some ppl keep their mouths shut seriously? it's like i got singled out or something just b/c im different than them.

That sucks. That really, really does. As angry and as hurt as you are right now though, know that there was probably more than one friend there sitting with you who felt a little nervous and hoping he wasn't next in line because chances are, they too have their interests they choose to keep in the dark. That may not be of some comfort because YOU were singled out but perhaps making some new friends will. :)

Thanks for the kind words I mean I love my friends and all, but damn he didnt have to bring that up im not gonna beat him up over it though..I created an excuse to get out of there words cant express the way I feel or was feeling at the time this happend. I know not to pick on anyone about any fetishes they might have. Although I may think its weird, but im not gonna pin it on them u know?

That really sucks. And, I'm sure it feels really lousy at the moment. But, look at it this way. Now, they all know. Theres no more need to hide it. So, you can just enjoy yourself. If some of them don't like it, too bad. It's your life. OTOH, you may find that someone does think it's cool and you won't have to fumble around trying to figure out how to tell them.

I am SO sorry to read this story. You think you can trust your friends, but you really can't sometimes. How did he know? I would only tell your girlfriends from now on (and even then, choose the right timing).

Another thing, your friend is DEAD WRONG about women finding other fetishes weird. I have a boyfriend and he has told me some freaky, out of the woods things about what turns him on (luckily nothing that involves pain, since I am not big on that).

What was my reaction? Oh ya baby, I like it....

Why? Because that's what a girlfriend is suppose to do with her boyfriend. If you meet a woman who doesn't want anything to do with your fetish, she hasn't matured (just an opinion).

My boyfriend confessed he has a foot fetish yesterday and I felt SO bad because less that 24 hours prior I told him I don't like my feet touched. Now that I know he likes it, I am texting him all day telling him I can't wait to have him handle my feet.

Hang in there, you're not a freak - your friend is!

I am SO sorry to read this story. You think you can trust your friends, but you really can't sometimes. How did he know? I would only tell your girlfriends from now on (and even then, choose the right timing).

Another thing, your friend is DEAD WRONG about women finding other fetishes weird. I have a boyfriend and he has told me some freaky, out of the woods things about what turns him on (luckily nothing that involves pain, since I am not big on that).

What was my reaction? Oh ya baby, I like it....

Why? Because that's what a girlfriend is suppose to do with her boyfriend. If you meet a woman who doesn't want anything to do with your fetish, she hasn't matured (just an opinion).

My boyfriend confessed he has a foot fetish yesterday and I felt SO bad because less that 24 hours prior I told him I don't like my feet touched. Now that I know he likes it, I am texting him all day telling him I can't wait to have him handle my feet.

Hang in there, you're not a freak - your friend is!

I think I figured it out now how they know about it see I was talking to this female friend of mine just last year about this time. I thought u know might as well confess it what could it hurt? so I explained the tickling thing, and she said something I cant remember, and I told her not to tell anyone about it (talking about my friends) she goes oh, not my business to tell anyone right there I thought I could trust her NOT! the reason my friends know is her which is the reason I no longer keep in touch with her ass...I know not to talk to a woman about tickling or feet right away it takes time, it's not something i would tell to a stranger im not dumb...idk why my friend was telling me...feel like I was set up or something like that.

I think I figured it out now how they know about it see I was talking to this female friend of mine just last year about this time. I thought u know might as well confess it what could it hurt? so I explained the tickling thing, and she said something I cant remember, and I told her not to tell anyone about it (talking about my friends) she goes oh, not my business to tell anyone right there I thought I could trust her NOT! the reason my friends know is her which is the reason I no longer keep in touch with her ass...I know not to talk to a woman about tickling or feet right away it takes time, it's not something i would tell to a stranger im not dumb...idk why my friend was telling me...feel like I was set up or something like that.

That's a long set-up if that's the case. I don't think it was done out of spite. I also congratulate you for telling someone, regardless of what the outcome of it was. Who's the better, more honest person in all this? You. If they think you're some kind of freak, fuck 'em.

As for not talking to her ass anymore - keep your enemies close. ;)

A good approach (in my opinion) is to have your SO or friend also share their sexual desires. That way, they are opening up and being vulnerable too and won't have this 'thing' against you.

You can also pretend you don't have the fetish, if you're really embarassed. Just laugh it off and say something like, "I would never like her feet, she asked me to massage them and I said no - that's why she's telling u this crap"

I wish I could say . . .

ticklingisfun26, I wish I could say this loudmouth's needless blabbing will rightly earn him a reputation of a gossip not to trust, but I've seen too many of that ilk move along well in life, be popular, and even become very successful.

But I will add this: If he and others talk about you, who knows, their words may reach the ears of an attractive girl who would like a guy like you to tickle her.

ticklingisfun26, I wish I could say this loudmouth's needless blabbing will rightly earn him a reputation of a gossip not to trust, but I've seen too many of that ilk move along well in life, be popular, and even become very successful.

But I will add this: If he and others talk about you, who knows, their words may reach the ears of an attractive girl who would like a guy like you to tickle her.

Oh that's just awesome - it would turn me on and bring me closer to you....!

Oh that's just awesome - it would turn me on and bring me closer to you....!

The way I see it is I live in a town where if you tell someone something the whole freakin town knows....it's coming back to you at some point in time, and when it does your'e screwed!

Two observations;

1), You made a mistake in telling your female friend. Why do people feel the need to dump their fetishes on people they're not romantically involved with? I don't know what any of my friends are into, and I don't need to know. Were you hoping she'd offer to let you tickle her, or were you just dying to out yourself to somebody?

2), when something like you described in the OP happens, I usually snark right back something like, "So what're you trying to say?". They'll either shut up, everyone'll laugh it off, or they'll elaborate. If they elaborate, the proper response is, "oh, I'm weird? What about some of the things you're into? Do tell, so I can make fun of them in front of everybody."

I have no tolerance for people who try to humiliate a friend in front of a crowd. If they pull that shit, the gloves come off.

Ugh. I hate it when people do stuff like this. It wasn't the girl's place to tell anyone else (if that is in fact what went down) and for someone to blurt it out in front of a group is just incredibly insensitive. If I had it, I'd be tempted to use personal information against them as payback. I know it's not right, but I'd just be that upset.

Oh please like your mate doesn't have some sort of fantasy that turns him on a little. So you like experiencing different things, who doesn't? If your friends can't accept you for who you are then they don't have to be your friend. Friends don't embarrass each other like that. You know what? Stay true to yourself, sod what anyone else thinks. Long as you're happy and stick your finger up to those who don't like it.

I know how you feel. A friend of mine is always pulling that shit because he knows about my foot fetish so I man up and tell him to fuck off... and that usually ends it.

We all have our own preferences so don't feel bad about yours. For me, I love women's feet. Not necessarily tickling, but I just love to look. Since I live in California, the mall in the Summer time is absolute heaven. I'd rather see a woman's bare legs and feet than to see her bare boobs and ass. Might sound strange, but that's just me... and if anyone has a problem with that, I have two words for em'...

DX_SUCK_IT__ID_by_D_Generation_X.jpg

ticklingisfun26

Em Es brings up a great point here.It's out there now and it just might lead to brighter things down the road.Sometimes things happen for a reason.

Don't be ashamed of it.If people see that you're embarassed by it they're gonna dish it out to ya.Confidence.Be confident in who you are and what you believe in and people can't touch ya. :cool:

They aren't you friends, forget 'em they are losers.

Last edited:
Oh please like your mate doesn't have some sort of fantasy that turns him on a little. So you like experiencing different things, who doesn't? If your friends can't accept you for who you are then they don't have to be your friend. Friends don't embarrass each other like that. You know what? Stay true to yourself, sod what anyone else thinks. Long as you're happy and stick your finger up to those who don't like it.

I've never believed in Vanilla.

That's sounds like an awful thing your "friend" did. :/ Hope you solve it somehow and tell him you didn't like what he did. You have the right to be yourself and that's great that you are. :) But for him to make fun of you in front of a crowd like that, it's just not okay. :(
Hope you feel better soon.

Well I am going to go out on a limb and assume you don't know what Vanilla means. Vanilla is basicly somebody who is pretty plain with their sexual behavior. I don't believe in the Vanilla lifestyle, I think everybody has some sort of quirk.

I just wanna tickle the girl next door

But a dipped vanilla is kinky, right? ;) Sticks and stones...hey not a bad idea, j/k. You at least know not to share any more "would not put it in the paper" facts with these "friends". Small town life has its vanilla advantages, but ala 'harper valley pta' we all have some skeletons in our closets...or dungeons.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back