• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

EBONY FOOT FETISH - HARRY & ASH - THE NEXT DAY (M/F)

Mr Nonchalant

TMF Regular
This is a continuation of the first story I wrote, in which I gave a description of and a background to Harry and Ash. If you haven’t already read this then I strongly recommend that you do so before reading on.

Anyway, without further delay…..…..…..

After Ash had fallen asleep, Harry returned to the lounge to watch some TV, by himself on the couch. Being as late as it was there wasn’t a lot on the box to keep his attention so within twenty minutes he had drifted off to sleep. Harry woke and looked at his watch to see it was 08:34 on Saturday morning. After showering and brushing his teeth he headed to the kitchen and went to work on putting together a full English breakfast for both himself and his sleeping beauty. Once done, he plated up a breakfast for Ash before sneaking into the bedroom where she was sleeping and leaving it for her on the bedside table. Harry then returned to the kitchen, plated up a breakfast for himself and headed to the living room, with his early morning meal. About forty minutes had passed before Ash herself returned to the lounge, and the sofa, having eaten most of her breakfast and said, “Thanks for the breakfast Harry. Thanks for massaging my feet last night as well!“ Harry simply smiled back and responded with, “So, do you have anything planned for today?”

Ash: “Well, the first thing I’d like to do is get a shower and freshen up, if you don’t mind that is?”
Harry: “Of course I don’t mind, make yourself at home.”

Ash then stood up, kissed Harry on the cheek and started walking away before turning back and asking Harry, “Hey, do you fancy going to the movies later today?”

Harry (smiling): “I’d like nothing more! What would you like to see?”
Ash (smiling): “Great! I’m not sure what’s on to be honest but I’m sure we’ll find something.”
Harry: “Ok. Well while you’re getting a shower I’ll see if I can find out what’s showing.”
Ash (smiling): “Cool.”

True to his word, as soon as Ash got into the shower, Harry got on the phone to the cinema and jotted down the films he thought may be of interest to his friend. Ash returned after about twenty five minutes having dressed in her blue jeans and beige blouse and took a seat next to Harry on the sofa and teasingly wiggled her bare toes against the carpet.

Harry (with a look of amusement on his face): “Lose your socks did you!?”
Ash (giggling): “You tell me! You’re the one who took them off last night!”

Ash then swung herself round and plonked her bare feet down on Harry’s lap before wiggling her toes and saying, “So…..have YOU lost MY socks!?” After a quick tickle Harry responded with “Course not! Do you want them?”

Ash (still giggling from the tickle): “No thanks. How about a foot rub though?”

Without replying Harry shifted himself around ninety degrees, so he was facing Ash’s feet directly, lifted Ash’s right foot up to his chest and started using both hands to gently rub her freshly showered foot before repeating the process with her left.

Harry (still rubbing): “So, do you still fancy going to cinema later hun?”
Ash (eyes closed and smiling): “Mmmmm…..Sure I do. Did you find out what’s on?”
Harry: “Yep, here’s what I got.”
Ash: “Oh ok, let’s have a look. Don’t stop that foot rub though! hehehe”
Harry: “Sure thing! Does anything tickle your fancy? Excuse the pun! hehehe”

After a couple of minutes of Ash looking through the list and enjoying the attention Harry was paying to both her feet she chirped up with, “How about 'Zombieland'? I’m guessing you know by now, but I love to laugh! hehehe”

Harry (smiling): “Ok. Sounds good.”
Ash: “Cool. 'Zombieland' it is, do you know what time it’s showing?”
Harry (still rubbing): “Ermmm I’m not sure sorry but it’s not been out long so I’m sure it’ll be showing quite regularly. Maybe we could just go down later and watch the next screening?”
Ash: “Sure thing. What time is it now?“
Harry (looking at his watch): “Just gone 11:00.“
Ash: “Really!? So late? As much as I’m loving this foot rub I think I’m going to have to go home now, get changed and grab some lunch but I’ll be back by 12:30. Is that ok?”
Harry: “Yeah, that’s totally fine hun. Just let me find your socks!”

With that, Harry picked up Ash’s socks from the side of the couch, kissed his friend’s feet and put her socks back on. Ash looked back with a slight look of amusement on her face before saying, “WOW! You really like my feet don’t you!?”

Harry (blushing instantly): “Sorry. I didn’t mean to be too assertive.”
Ash (giggling): “That’s fine! Don’t worry. But you do don’t you!?”
Harry (still blushing and looking down): “Yeah, I do.”
Ash (smiling): “Don’t be embarrassed Harry, it’s cool. It is cool but I’m going to have to make a move now.”
Harry (smiling shyly): “Ok, thanks. I’ll see you in a bit anyway.”

Ash then sat up, put her boots on and headed to the door. As she opened the door she turned to Harry and said with a smile on her face, “See you later babe. I’ll make sure to bring my feet as well!”

After she’d left Harry lay down on the sofa and started watching some TV before dozing off. He woke at 12:10, looked at his watch and rushed to his bedroom, got changed and headed to the kitchen to grab some food. Soon after he’d finished he heard the buzz of his intercom and instantly answered with “Come on up, my door is open.” Before long, Ash entered Harry’s flat for the second time in two days, only this time she had let her hair fall free instead of tying it back and was dressed in a neck scarf, pullover, coat, jogging pants and trainers.

Harry (smiling broadly): “You look fantastic hun.”
Ash (smiling): “Awwwww Thanks! You’re so good to me.”
Harry (smiling): “Well you deserve it. Are you ready to go?”
Ash (smiling): “Sure. But before we go there’s just something I need to ask you, if you don’t mind that is…..”
Harry: “Course I don’t mind. Ask away…..”
Ash: “Well, do you remember last night when you said that you’d always had a crush on me? Did you mean that or did you just get caught up in the moment?”
Harry: “I definitely, definitely meant it hun. I’ve had a crush on you since we first met at college all those years ago. Why do you ask?”
Ash (with a tear in her eye and a quiver in her voice): “It’s just that…..…..since we lost contact a few years ago I’ve had a number boyfriends but…..…..but…..they all turned out to be bad apples and there was one of them, about two years ago who was violent towards me…..…..so…..I can’t help but feel cautious nowadays.

At that moment, Harry wrapped his arms around his sobbing friend and whispered in her ear, “I’m so, so sorry to hear that Ash but you really don’t have to worry about me. Here, come and sit down with me.” Harry then led Ash to the couch, sat down and had his friend sit on his lap, still with his arms wrapped around her.

Harry (still with concern in his voice): “I hope you know I’d never do anything to hurt you hun. You mean the world to me.”
Ash (wiping away the tears): Thanks.”
Harry: “Don‘t mention it. Do you still fancy going to the cinema today or would you rather give it a miss?”
Ash: “No, I’m happy to go. Just give me a few minutes to get myself together.”

With that, Ash stood up and headed to the bathroom so she could tidy herself up and dry her eyes. She returned to the lounge a few minutes later and said through a slight smile, “Ready when you are!”

Harry (smiling): “Cool. Let’s go.”

Harry then stood up and gave his friend a hug before the two of them headed down stairs, got into Ash’s car and went off to the cinema. After getting there, they noticed that the next showing of 'Zombieland' was within half an hour. Being the gentleman he is, Harry bought the two tickets, put his arm around Ash and led her to the screening room. They then took there seats towards the back of the theatre at which point Harry turned to her and said, “You ok?”

Ash (smiling): “Yeah, I’m much better now. Thanks to you.”
Harry (smiling): Don’t mention it hun.”

With that, Ash tried her best to snuggle up to Harry, despite the obstruction of the arm rest. The two of them remained like this for the entire film and then headed out of the theatre and back to Ash’s car. Harry turned to his friend and asked, “Did you enjoy the film today babe?”

Ash: “Yeah, I did. You?”
Harry: “Yes, was good I thought.
Ash: “I think I’m going to enjoy the rest of today even more though, more cosy I reckon. Errmmm…..If you want to spend the rest of today together that is?”
Harry (smiling): “Of course I do, it’s like you’ve read my mind! Shall we go back to my place?”
Ash (smiling): “I’d like that.”

Before long, the two friends were parking up outside Harry’s flat and heading up the stairs and into the living room. “Can I take your coat?”, asked Harry.

Ash: “Thanks.”
Harry: “Can I get you a drink?”
Ash (smiling): “Sure, how about some of that red wine again? Only if you are as well though.”
Harry (smiling): “Sounds good to me! Take a seat and I’ll grab us both some wine.

As Harry headed off to the kitchen, Ash took a seat on Harry’s two seater sofa and pondered what the rest of the day might consist of. Within a couple of minutes Harry returned with two large glasses of red wine, handed one to Ash, turned the radio on and took a seat next to his friend. About three minutes had passed when Ash broke the silence by asking, “So, what shall we do? hehehe”

Harry (laughing quietly): “Oh…..I can think of something!
Ash (with a puzzled look on her face): “What!?”

With that, Harry put his wine down next to the sofa, stood up and knelt down in front of Ash and began to slowly pull at the laces of her trainers before asking, “Do you mind?”

Ash (giggling): “Not even a little bit!”

Within a few seconds Harry had unlaced Ash’s left trainer and lifted her foot high into the air before pulling her footwear off from the heel to unveil her cute little, size four foot encased within a tiny pink and white ankle sock. Harry couldn’t help himself but to stare directly into the sole of the cutest, sock covered foot immediately in front of his eyes. After a few seconds Ash interrupted with, “Well? Aren’t you going to free my right foot as well? It needs love too! hehehe”

Harry (laughing himself): “Of course I am. Sorry hun!”

Harry immediately knelt down again and started to unlace her right trainer. However, this time when Harry pulled Ash’s trainer from her foot, her right ankle sock slipped off over her heel. Harry looked up at his friend, raised an eyebrow and said with a grin on his face, “Well, I can’t exactly leave your sock like that can I!?” Before waiting for Ash’s reply he slipped his left index finger under her sock and ripped it off her foot so fast that he inadvertently turned it inside out!

Harry (grinning): “So, which feels better? With sock or without sock!?”
Ash (giggling): “Without. Definitely without, my feet like to be free.”

Ash then lifted her sock covered left foot and playfully swayed it from side to side in front of Harry’s face, whilst giggling mischievously to herself. After a few seconds of staring Harry grabbed Ash’s left leg by the ankle, brought her foot to his face and used his teeth to ever so slowly peel the sock off her foot. Harry then took both her left leg and right leg by the ankle, stood up and lifted her feet to his stomach.

Harry (smiling coyly): “Now what? I’ll leave it up to you!”
Ash: “Hmmmmm…..…..…..”
Harry (laughing): “You’ve got three seconds. 3.….”
Ash (looking confused): “Why, what happens in three seconds?”
Harry: “2…..”
Ash: “Ok ok. Errmmm…..…..”
Harry: “1…..”
Ash (starting to panic): “Errrrr…..”
Harry: “Ok. Don’t say I didn’t warn you!”

At that point Harry turned his back to Ash, and used his left arm to put her ankles in a lock. Ash, obviously knowing what was coming imminently shouted to Harry, “RUB MY FEET!!! PLLLLLHEEEEEZE hehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahaha…..…..…..…..…..Plllllhehehehehehehehehehe…..…..…..…..…..Sthahahahahahahahahaha…..…..…..…..…..T-Ti-Tic-Tickl…..…..…..…..…..Meee…..…..…..…..…..hehehehehehehehehehe SUCK MY TOHOHOHOHOHOES NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo…..…..…..…..…..”

Harry (looking back over his shoulder): “Nope! Maybe later babe. Just sit back and enjoy for now! hahaha”
Ash (with tears running down her rounded cheeks and her soles scrunched tightly): Sthahahahahahahahahaha…..…..…..…..…..T-Ti-Tic-Tickl…..…..…..…..…..Meee…..…..…..…..…..hehehehehehehehehehe”

Harry continued tickling his friend’s feet for nearly twenty minutes before returning to the sofa and cuddling up to Ash, whose chin was resting on her chest with tears still running down her face. Harry used his left hand to lift his friend’s chin and kissed her gently on the lips. Ash let out a giggle and kissed him back before he lay back and pulled Ash onto the top of himself. They then proceeded to ‘make out’ for the next hour or so. After this, Ash whispered to Harry, “Can I ask you a favour?“

Harry (with a look of wonderment on his face): “Anything hun.”
Ash (smiling nervously): “Well…..…..…..Would you mind…..…..And it’s ok if not…..But would you mind sucking on my toes and licking my feet…..Just like you did last night?”
Harry (with a huge grin on his face): “Why wouldn’t I want to do that!? How would you like to do it?”

Without speaking, Ash got up off the sofa, sat cross-legged on the floor in front of Harry, lifted her legs and feet up towards him and started wiggling her toes and giggling to herself. “I read you loud and clear”, came Harry’s response before he shuffled himself round and sat on the edge of the sofa, looking down at the soles of Ash’s feet. He then lowered his face, slipped his tongue in between each of the eight toe cleavages, sucking as he went. Predictably, this sent Ash into a mixture of pleasure moans and fits of laughter. Harry then changed his focus of attention from Ash’s toes to her soles and began licking from heel to ball and back again as well as nibbling on her balls and sucking the heels of her feet. After three quarters of an hour of Harry worshipping his friends feet, he reached down and lifted Ash up onto the sofa before standing up and heading off to the bathroom but not before turning and uttering the words, “Make yourself comfortable. I’ll be right back.” Harry returned after three minutes, with moisturiser in hand, to find Ash laying on her stomach with her bare feet swaying in the air. “Well I did tell you to make yourself comfortable!”, said Harry.

Ash (giggling to herself again): “You did indeed!”

Harry then took a seat next to his friend and sat in such a way so that her feet were waving in his face. Without saying a word, Harry opened his tub of moisturiser, took Ash’s right foot in her hand and began sensually and gently moisturising his friends sweet foot for thirty five minutes

Ash (looking over her shoulder): “Oooooh…..That feels sooooo sooo good Harry. This is the best yet! Don‘t stop whatever you do!”
Harry (smiling to himself): “Don’t worry, I won’t! You’ve got really beautiful feet you know.”
Ash (smiling shyly): “Awwwww…..Thanks. You’re so good to me.”
Harry (smiling): “Well, you deserve it babe.”

With that, Harry switched his attention from Ash’s right foot to her left and repeated the process once again. This continued for another half hour or so before Ash turned to Harry with a look that said “Sorry” before saying to him, “I’m sorry but I’m going to have to make a move in a min, I told my Mum I’d be home quarter of an hour ago!”

Harry (with a slight look of disappointment on his face): “That’s ok hun. I’d love to do this again though, if you fancy it?”
Ash (smiling): “Are you kidding!? Of course I’d like to do this again!”
Harry (smiling): “Great! But before you go…..”
Ash (smiling): “What!? hehehe”

Harry then wrapped his left arm around Ash’s calves and began stroking his fingers over the soles of his friends feet and teasingly asked, “Does this tickle hun? hehehe”

Ash (giggling softly): “Feels quite good actually!”
Harry: “Oh really!?”

At that very moment Harry pulled her toes back and dug his fingers into the skin just underneath Ash’s toes. Harry didn’t need to ask if it tickled this time as Ash’s immediate response came.

Ash (whilst trying to pull away): “hehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahaha…..…..…..…..…..Plllllhehehehehehehehehehe…..…..…..…..…..Sthahahahahahahahahaha…..…..…..…..…..T-Ti-Tic-Tickl…..…..…..…..…..Meee…..…..…..…..…..hehehehehehehehehehe I NEED TO GHOHOHOHOHOO HHOHOHOHOHOME!!!”
Harry: “Ok. Since you asked nice!”

Harry reached down, picked up Ash’s socks and trainers and said goodbye to her feet (for now), as he got his friend ready to leave. They then both stood up, hugged for several seconds and kissed goodbye. About ten minutes after Ash had left Harry received a text from her which read, “I really had a gr8 time 2day hun and wud luv 2 do it again sometime. I luv the way u treat me & my feet! Luv, Ash. J XXXXXXX”

Anyway, that’s my second story. I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it. Any comments you have would be most appreciated.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back