• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bunch of boyscouts

LD_Tickler

4th Level Yellow Feather
Where'd you guys learn to tie knots? I only know a couple -- and those I had to learn online.

I seriously need a better knot education, because the only ones I'm sure are safe to use on limbs I don't seem to tie well enough. My freakishly small-handed lee keeps squirming her ass free.

Good point. I should mention that I have a budget of zero dollars, but lots of things I can use as ropes.

please sign the disclaimer at the end of this post........

1)Go to a thrift store. Buy two golf club covers( the fury ones for the woods) for about $5. Put her hands in these, the "sock" part should cover her wrist and down onto her arm,cover the sock part with duct tape and then tie her. OR 2) Put her hand and arm through a soft foam drink can "koozie" and then tie. I would suggest putting some towel, ace badage etc on her arm, wrist first. Maybe Tiger will let you borrow his. You could exchane clips, too!! ;)

Good point. I should mention that I have a budget of zero dollars, but lots of things I can use as ropes.

Well, they're usually pretty cheap but how about this in the meantime: An ordinary leather belt. You can fold her arms in front of her so they're against her chest and fasten the belt around her upper arms and forearms. Make sure you position the metal buckle where it won't hurt her. Or you could just wrap the belt around her upper arms and chest and bind her wrists behind her back.

If she gets her hands loose she still won't be able to go anywhere and you can just retie her wrists again. :)

Last edited:
http://www.knottyboys.com/

Go there and view the downloads section....there's more information there than you should be able to process. Other than that a willing partner for experimentation helps a ton!

Where'd you guys learn to tie knots? I only know a couple -- and those I had to learn online.

I seriously need a better knot education, because the only ones I'm sure are safe to use on limbs I don't seem to tie well enough. My freakishly small-handed lee keeps squirming her ass free.
Bondage is more about wrapping than about knots. Try this method.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jfjTzmge8T8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jfjTzmge8T8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

That video is awesome! I am totally going to have to use that in some of my videos! Imagine the suspension applications.

One nice thing about that tie is that the knots are actually very simple - just two opposing half-hitches.

Lorelei's stuff is quite useful - simple and basic. I have to re-emphasize though that bondage isn't mainly about knots.

Lorelei's stuff is quite useful - simple and basic. I have to re-emphasize though that bondage isn't mainly about knots.

I have to agree completely! There are several reasons. The main reason is for the safety of your partner, wrapping the rope multiple times distributes the force of the pressure pushing back on their limbs, so there is less of a chance of cutting off circulation this is very important in prolonged scenes.

The other reason, is....for lack of a better term...because it is prettier. Anybody can tie a knot, but there is a certain sense of class to having attractive bondage securing your partner to a piece of equipment.

Look and see what people are doing with rope and try to emulate it...but as Mage and I have both shown you, the twoknottyboys website is a great place to start learning.

There are a few hundred books written by sailors with thousands of knots in them. probably can find them at the library.

Thanks for all the suggestions guys. I got to use some of these new techniques the other night. Quite successfully, I might add.

Not good

Wasnt very good at tying knots never made it to boy scouts only cub scouts. I do remember eying up some cute girls when they dressed up in their girl scout uniforms to school. I would visualize myself taking their school girl shoes and socks off and tickling their feet while they were in their girl scout outfit. Needless to say I struggled to stay focused in school when these thoughts came up.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back