• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How does this sound?

rockshock28

1st Level Red Feather
What if I go far back in the video clip section, and find some of the best previews. Then, I put them all into one big video, and release it on here! It would be great for people who are new, and missed a lot of great videos. And, if you don't like one person, then just wait about 30 seconds, and it will be someone new! Tell me what you think.

If you're using free previews, I don't see the problem. However, I'm not a vid producer so I really don't know the ins and outs of all that. I would say if you find a free clip you wanna use, PM or email the producer and ask if it's okay - better to be safe than sorry :)

If it's okay with them - and you don't plan on making money off of it - I think it's an awesome idea!

I second Skip's idea. You don't want to make anyone upset by using their footage without their knowledge.

That would be nice - a good trip down memory lane for some of us. I don't see why you would need to clear this with anyone. Some of the videos are defunct now. Plus, if it's been posted here in the forum and has been deleted, then its fair game.

This brings up my next point. I've mentioned this before - Back in the day, I was too young to buy videos, but dreamed of getting my hands on some of the videos I saw out at the time. But alas, when I got older the ones I wanted were either not available or the video company went down. My question is, is it OK to distribute the videos if the distributor no longer exists? If not, why not? Thanks...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back