• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

When was the last time u were tickled or u ticked?

A few minutes ago....Drew (my hubby)....exchanged some tickles after watching tv, before he headed in to do tunes. Why??? Because we can! :D

It'b been awhile since I got my hands on a lee. Starting to have withdrawals.:shock:

By some friends/on my sides and stomach/Weeks ago/at one of their houses Cuz they wanted to make me laugh.

I wish i could be tickled everyday. I crave it but have no one to do it. :(

silence you cel phones and put your 'lees on vibrate....

At the movies, Saturday. The 'morgans' flick with BEULLER BABE and Hugh Grant. No refunds for spilled popcorn, though!! Some rib tickles, but not enough to set off the "shhhhhhhhhhh" police!!!

WHO/WHAT/WHEN/WHERE/HOW AND WHY??

A friends-with-benefits of mine/what?/about 6 weeks ago/her apartment/by pinning her down, taking her clothes off, and tickling her with my hands/cause it's damn sexy

I am lucky enough to have a friend who's into showing off her feet. We use to date, but now were just friends. She allows me to tickle her feet from time to time when the mood strikes her. I guess you can say we are tickle-call buddies.

My work mate...yesturday at work...my sides,knees and feet...got pinned down with kids dog piling on me and got tickled....because we were messing around and having fun with the kids.

Yesterday, me and my boyfriend somehow got into a wrestling match, and that usually most of the times includes me tickling him. (since he's so much stronger than me, I have to cheat each time :p) And of course that lead to him tickling me. :D It was maybe only for a minute or so, but he's a good tickler so it was kinda tough anyway.

He tickled me on my stomach, belly button, sides, upper legs and finally my backbone. But he's too kind, so after the last mentioned part (which is sort of a killing-spot for me, which maybe was stupid of me to tell you :eek:) he stopped because he saw how tired I was. Hmm, I have to teach him how to be more evil...xD

Last night, with a friend who has become very near and dear to me, pretty much all over and because I instigated it! :thumbsup:

I was tickled tortured on my ribs, armpits, feet, collarbones, and the roof of my mouth by Goddess Shelly last Tuesday (December 15). Why? Because that's one of the two major reasons that I see her (the other being foot worship). :D

On monday, tickled two girls I used to work with on the sides, because they were trying to wind me up, fun times!

WHO/WHAT/WHEN/WHERE/HOW AND WHY??
DETAILS.

Who: someone I met thru TMF
What: what do you mean what?
When: October 2008 :(
Where: hotel
How: I was tied and tickled.
Why: because I wanted to be tickled

Though I'm hoping to get tickled next week. :fingerscrossed: Been way too long since I've had a session and I really really really really really need it. :excited:

Who: someone I met thru TMF
What: what do you mean what?
When: October 2008 :(
Where: hotel
How: I was tied and tickled.
Why: because I wanted to be tickled

Though I'm hoping to get tickled next week. :fingerscrossed: Been way too long since I've had a session and I really really really really really need it. :excited:

Sending good thoughts and vibes your way that it all works out for next week!!! Yay! :bounce:

It's been over a year and a half since i've been tickled for anytime more than just a second or two here and there. I'm starting to crave it bad...

Any F/lers in the pittsburgh area?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back