• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gloves

LD_Tickler

4th Level Yellow Feather
Is anyone else SUPER CONFUSED when they see ticklers wearing gloves? Wearing gloves would seriously torpedo the whole experience for me. I want to touch my lee, and feel it.

That is all.

I'm not a fan of wearing gloves when tickling...but as a child I had a recurring dream where many sets of hands would come out from under my bed at night pin me down spreadeagle and tickle the crap out of me!....and for some reason they were always wearing white gloves! Go figure

Is anyone else SUPER CONFUSED when they see ticklers wearing gloves?

Not in the least.

I wear a pair of vibrating gloves occasionally, with a vibrating mechanism in each fingertip...

They were custom made, are amazing...and they work extremely well.

Not in the least.

I wear a pair of vibrating gloves occasionally, with a vibrating mechanism in each fingertip...

They were custom made, are amazing...and they work extremely well.

Bah, even with special gimmicky gloves... I can't imagine it's worth depriving yourself of the skin-on-skin feeling.

Sort of like hand condoms I guess? Yeah. No safe tickling for me...

Bah, even with special gimmicky gloves... I can't imagine it's worth depriving yourself of the skin-on-skin feeling.

Depriving yourself? Oh, trust me... the skin-on-skin is what I prefer as well.

But, taking 5 minutes to try a new device is called creativity...not deprivation.

If it doesn't work, one can always resort to the basic finger attack...

DUDES! Tickle-aids is NOT A JOKE! Thousands die EACH SECOND of EASILY PREVENTABLE TICKLE AIDS!

You don't need to be a victim! Reach out and touch a loved one with some fucking gloves on!

Back on topic; I rather enjoyed the gloves on Lo-lo. Her reactions were pretty classic. I wants me a pair =p. Hell, I'd settle for one.

I agree with Rook; need to change it up every now and then with some variety, or else it becomes stale. Besides, vibration is such an effective tickling method, and when you combine that with the dexterity that fingers provide... well, 'lee should be in trouble. That aside, even holding the victims feet still - like pulling their toes back - will tickle immensely. I think it's a good idea. I imagine something like a custom fitted sock would be interesting as well, though I'm not sure it would be the best. Besides, that would be no fun to watch past a few seconds. Well, it might be entertaining. Hm.

But yeah, I think like everyone else, I like to feel/taste the flesh myself. Fuck condoms.

Etc.

I prefer skin to skin as well but sometimes variety is the spice of life. Always good to switch it up now and then.

I've encountered that gloves are a serious turn-on for some people. It's not necessarily related to tickling, but it's plain that people like to combine their fetishes…

It depends on what kind of gloves they are. Sometimes I do enjoy the long satin gloves. Fingerless gloves are good, too. That way, you can still have skin on skin.

I'm definitely into the tactile gratification of my skin tickling the skin of my lee.

But there are a couple glove ideas I do want to try. None of them vibrate tho. I'm just not sure how to make them....

Christopher

Gloves! Did someone say Gloves!

Yes, different strokes for different folks!

Even though my interests involve both gloves and tickling, I must concur with the observations shared that gloves can detract from the effectiveness of the tickling. However for me a memorable tickling session involves several things and is a combination of visual, audible (and of course) stimulatory things. Feel free to view my profile post for more specifics since I have elaborated there, however the gloves are primarily a visual stimulation and they play a major role in the ‘anticipation’ of the tickling.

My preferences are the longer Opera Gloves in the Nylon or Satin fabrics, and as suggested previously, a nice concession is to perform a careful alteration of the fingertips allowing the tips and the nails extend from the gloves. Nice red fingernails can really add to the visual too. There is another idea but it involves the three button wrist opening on some of the better quality gloves and is a little confusing to describe here.

Depriving yourself? Oh, trust me... the skin-on-skin is what I prefer as well.

But, taking 5 minutes to try a new device is called creativity...not deprivation.

If it doesn't work, one can always resort to the basic finger attack...

I am a naked hand guy myself. I agree with you Ryan, testing something new is a lot of fun. Some things work differently on others. I say to each his own. Those gloves sound amazing by the way.

I think it looks hot on a female ler. The thin satin or nylon gloves give the lady ler a classy and VERY sexy touch.

However, on a male ler, they seem, as someone else mentioned, gimmicky.

I saw some videos with gloves and didn't like them much. Personally I wouldn't want to be tickled with gloves either, but each to their own.

I depends upon what kind of gloves you're talking about.

Attachments

• Picture 72.jpg
    Picture 72.jpg
    241.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Newglove2.jpg
    Newglove2.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 4
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back