• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mainstream text- any comments?

Operator

I was meandering through Google in search of a particular facet of tickling and instead my search led me to this: those who have seen my posts in the forum know that sparking intelligent discussion is my usual desire.

Here is the text without personal bias on my behalf- what do you all think?

Tickling Fetishism Disorders - Symptom, Cause and Treatment

Tickling fetishism is a sexual fetish related to gaining a specific sexual thrill from either tickling a sex partner or being subjected to tickling themselves, usually to the point of helpless laughter. Often this involves some form of restraint to prevent escape and/or accidentally hurting the tickler. Thus this fetish may coincide with various BDSM fetishes.

The feet, underarms and torso (particularly the navel) are the most likely tickling spots, although less frequent ones like the neck, legs or knees are also observable. A person's favourite place for tickling sometimes arises from a fetish connected with that body part. For example, someone who loves tickling feet is often a foot fetishist.

Often ticklees report that they like the "rush" when being tickled. This "rush" is both horrible and wonderful, like being punished and given a present at the same time. Tickling as a fetish often deals with control issues. Ticklers enjoy the feelings of control when tickling someone to distraction and the recievers enjoy giving up all control to the helpless laughter being tickled causes. The receivers often thrash around in wild abandon and often the ticklers are laughing as much as the reciever!

Initial tickling is erotic and playful, but continued tickling loses these features. Tickling involves submission, often the victim submits willingly at first and may even encourage the tickling. However, after the tickling begins a victim is helpless with uncontrollable laughter. Frantic struggles ensue to escape the tickling. The humiliation of not being able to stop laughing or avoid the treatment is intense.

Besides being actively involved as the tickler or reciever, this fetish can also involve excitement from watching others being tickled. This can also be expanded into the realm of child tickling which, in some prolonged cases, can be considered molestation.

Facts and Tips for Tickling Fetishism

Tickling fetishism is a sexual excitement in which members get sexual encouragement from tickling of any part of the body.
Erotic tickling is performed by using finger, tongue to attract the partner for sexual activity.
80% of adults are passed through tickling fetishism and some people take pleasure by watching tickling activities.
Severe tickling may leads to harassment of victim.
Behavioral or psychotherapy is valuable to improve quality of behavior to control severe tickling fetishism.
Relaxation exercise will help to control excessive excitement of the people

Sounds...accurate but, well, it sounds like a robot rattling off observations from afar. No need to go into all the details but still, it sounds medically detached. I don't think a vanilla would read this and immediately want to go exploring.

Clearly written by somebody who doesn't get excited by the idea of tickling or being tickled. In other words, the author just doesn't get it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back