• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

To anyone who find an itchy sole really ticklish...

SteakDinnerBoom

TMF Expert
I've talked to a few people on the net who have said that an itch on the bottom of their foot tickles so bad, it actually makes them laugh. Not scratching it mind you, the itch itself. If the itch itself makes them laugh, trying to scratch it would probably not be a good idea lol. Anyway, if this describes you, here's a question:

itch-powder-300x300.gif
what would itching powder do to you? Either poured in your shoes or socks without your knowledge, tied up and having it applied to your soles, whatever.

I'm sorry man but that doesn't sound like an itch. Sounds like more like some flesh eating virus. :shock:

Itching is not tickling, itching does not make me laugh, it makes me curse!

I don't think that itching powder is a good prelude to tickling. Also, if you apply it without consent after bondage, the victim is likely to become very angry.

From time to time an itch on my foot does seem to tickle. Its not a laughing out loud kind of tickle, but it tickles none the less. It usually only happens in certain spots though, like right at the base of my big toe or in the middle of my arch. Those two are the worst.

I hate when my foot starts itching and then,sometimes when I go to itch it it does tickle.That drives me crazy and no,I would hate itch powder;I hate being all itchy and that's why I always remove the tag in the back of my shirts and pants,they can make you itchy too.

I hate when my foot starts itching and then,sometimes when I go to itch it it does tickle.That drives me crazy and no,I would hate itch powder;I hate being all itchy and that's why I always remove the tag in the back of my shirts and pants,they can make you itchy too.

If the itch on your sole was bad enough, could it make you laugh out loud? Or "L-O-L"?

itching pwder

I remember communicating with a couple who did a stocks display at a ren faire in New York in the early 90s and said that one of their techniques was to use itching powder applied to the soles of the feet of someone locked in the stocks.They would step back and watch the itching powder take affect soon the victim was quivering her soles emitting muffled moans in their gag. Feathers were then used to caress the soles causing even more wiggling . this scene while maybe weird I took a liking to and would love to watch this spectacle.I would even like being the victim of this treatment while locked in the stocks. I do remember an early 70s commercial of fellows locked in the stocks wiggling their feet because they were itchy it was of course an athletes foot commercial.

I remember communicating with a couple who did a stocks display at a ren faire in New York in the early 90s and said that one of their techniques was to use itching powder applied to the soles of the feet of someone locked in the stocks.They would step back and watch the itching powder take affect soon the victim was quivering her soles emitting muffled moans in their gag. Feathers were then used to caress the soles causing even more wiggling . this scene while maybe weird I took a liking to and would love to watch this spectacle.I would even like being the victim of this treatment while locked in the stocks. I do remember an early 70s commercial of fellows locked in the stocks wiggling their feet because they were itchy it was of course an athletes foot commercial.

I have some old video footage of that.

From time to time an itch on my foot does seem to tickle. Its not a laughing out loud kind of tickle, but it tickles none the less. It usually only happens in certain spots though, like right at the base of my big toe or in the middle of my arch. Those two are the worst.

Not a laughing out loud kind of tickle? Ever cause a giggle under your breath? Or cause you to smile (seemingly) for no reason?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back