• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

M/M tickling?

Sooo...M/M?

• Delicious. >:B

Votes: 21 31.3%
  • Uhm, it's okay.

Votes: 21 31.3%
  • Yucky-ew-gross. D:

Votes: 25 37.3%

• Total voters
I think it's hard to say what the majority of guys think about M/M tickling. Straight guys often don't acknowledge it or find it repulsive (and they're sometimes open about that), and unfortunately, I think gay guys feel like they have to keep to their own circles in order to enjoy it. The situation doesn't seem to be mirrored among gay women.

I think M/M tickling in media and fantasies has the potential to be very erotic. However, since men don't have the advantage of being sexually attractive to me, it takes more genuine insight and talent to succeed in creating M/M content that I like.

Just like I don't care for f/f, I also don't care for m/m.

A long time ago, first as I worked in a camp as a counselor, then during my military service, I went through a couple of M/M gangtickling experiences, and, though, in both cases, the all over tickling was non consensual, rough, long and merciless, this eventually was as much fun as torture to me.
The older I get, the more open to any kind of tickle situation I feel, and I've been watching some very good M/M tickle torture clips. So, why not giving M/M tickling a chance, as a ler and/or as a lee, when a good opportunity occurs ?

I'm kinda down with it, given the right context.

ill watch it if its the only thing i can find pretty much- its ok... not really "into" it...

Depends: is it 'sexy' M/M tickling or just 'cute' or 'fun' M/M tickling?

If it's two guys just horsing around, then I'm not too into it. But if it's erotic, then hell yeah. Same with F/F, M/F, F/M ...

All depends on the context.

The poll seems slightly skewed. Especially considering there is no real option for those who are completely indifferent.
It's bugging me a bit that most people have said "Yucky-ew-gross. D: ". Though I'm probably reading into it far too much.

I'm not against it, but I'm not into it either. I say to each there own, as long as everybody is having fun.

The poll seems slightly skewed. Especially considering there is no real option for those who are completely indifferent.
It's bugging me a bit that most people have said "Yucky-ew-gross. D: ". Though I'm probably reading into it far too much.

I agree with Artoo here. I don't think the poll is fair giving only options that basically come down to you either saying it's great, ok, or totally gross. Where's the option for simply "not interested"...or "it's not my bag baby, but to each there own"? I feel like the only option is to like it or totally hate it. "Uhm, it's ok" still sounds like you might be kinda into it.

So to the OP I say the poll is a bit unfair IMO.

*Chooses option 'D', Not my thang.*

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back