• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

sleep tickles part 2

jojo7377

I got my sister good 2 summers ago when my family went to a lake for a few days. We rented this small condo at a campsite right next to the beach. I was having such a great time, that i didn't even think about tickling until i saw my bed. My sister had arranged to sleep on a queen sized hida-bed, (for those that are wondering, its a bed that folds out of the couch, take that thomas edison), anyways my bed was a uncomfortable mattress with a itchy wool blanket, so i decided to sleep with my sister. I was laying in bed thinking about the next day, when i saw my sisters foot peeking out from the covers, an idea formed in my mind, I had to be quiet, and very careful, not to wake her up, for she likes to rat out on me, and if i got caught, death would follow. I got a pen from my mothers purse and slowly dragged it down her sole very lightly, a warm sweaty foot is more sensitive, and she jerked her foot away. I conceentrated next on the ball and the sides, which got better results, but i got somewhere when i scribbled lightly in the space in front of her toes right above the arch, her foot spasmed and i had to cool it for tomarrow night. The next night I drew smiley faces on her toe pads and traced lines down her toe stems to her arch which got the best results(foot shaking like a 9.6 earthquake) and I was satisfied when i was done. She discovered traces of the ink on her foot the next morning but I quickly said that a pen had leaked the night before and she must have stepped in it pretty hard, she bought it and my life was spared for the time being. Until next time, jojo7377

Please post responses

I like your style, tickling someone while they are asleep takes a lot of skill lol. I've always wondered if tickling someone in their sleep produces interesting dreams..hmmm I'd like to be the one they tried that experiment on :devil:

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back