• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Attractive feet?

total tickle

Hi all just wondering if girls find guys feet attractive in the same way that guys like girls. Me for example i hav always looked after my feet and dont think there that bad.

What do you guys think?

Attachments

• m_eee1929fd18c46c1b9af103fdce31d4d.jpg
    m_eee1929fd18c46c1b9af103fdce31d4d.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 58
I've always wondered what makes feet attractive. To me, there is nothing attractive about feet. They are just feet! :)

I've always wondered what makes feet attractive. To me, there is nothing attractive about feet. They are just feet! :)

Each to there own isnt it, i dont find breasts attracvtive but i do feet, i dont know why exactly.

Anyone explain why we have a foot fetish?

Yes guys w/ attractive feet is beyond sexy!! It shows if they can take good care of their feet then they take good care of the rest of their body.

If I get a guy w/ attractive feet, oh best believe his feet will be rewarded with attention ;)

Each to there own isnt it, i dont find breasts attracvtive but i do feet, i dont know why exactly.

Anyone explain why we have a foot fetish?

Of course to each their own, but I am still interested what makes a foot attractive. I know what makes breasts attractive to me, or arms or shoulders or a dick, but feet? I can't imagine what feature feet have to have to be attractive. Someone able to tell me?

Of course to each their own, but I am still interested what makes a foot attractive. I know what makes breasts attractive to me, or arms or shoulders or a dick, but feet? I can't imagine what feature feet have to have to be attractive. Someone able to tell me?

The elongated architecture and the bone structure. The erotic, expressive shape of the arch, and the shape of the formation of the toes just as the shape of the breasts are attractive. The knowledge of knowing what you can do to a person through their feet, the sensations you can force them to feel, or sensually bless them with.

The thing that does it most for me is if feet are well looked after smooth and nicely painted toes, it doesnt bother me small big long or chubby, i just like the thought of how sensitive to the slightest touch they can be and what they can do for you if you get me ;)

I find it the hardest to explain why I've a belly fetish, but it just is :) you're attracted to what you're attracted to, personally I love playing with my gf's feet, I'm not turned on by it but it's still damn fun to do!!

I find it the hardest to explain why I've a belly fetish, but it just is :) you're attracted to what you're attracted to, personally I love playing with my gf's feet, I'm not turned on by it but it's still damn fun to do!!

That would mean you are attracted to ANY kind of belly, no matter what it looks like. Are you? Doesn't it matter at all what the belly looks like, or does it have to have special features so you think it's attractive and sexy?

Hi all just wondering if girls find guys feet attractive in the same way that guys like girls. Me for example i hav always looked after my feet and dont think there that bad.

What do you guys think?

In general I don't find just any guy's feet attractive. That being said I don't have an overally active foot fetish compared to most here.

I tend to only notice a guy's feet if they are very well kept and appear soft. When that happens I find it extremely sexy :D

In general I don't find just any guy's feet attractive. That being said I don't have an overally active foot fetish compared to most here.

I tend to only notice a guy's feet if they are very well kept and appear soft. When that happens I find it extremely sexy :D

what about mine then lol?

I, also, in general don't really notice feet or find them that attractive. Until I had my first Ler, I thought feet were just kind of weird. Lol now thanks to my Ler's conditioning, I'm turned on just by having my feet touched, and I know it's a major turn on for him if I play with his feet, so I do in return. The closest thing to guy's feet being attractive for me would probably be a very smooth sole. That being said, yours look very smooth and I would totally give them a go even tho I'm a Lee lol

I know what makes breasts attractive to me, or arms or shoulders or a dick...

Do you really know what makes breasts attractive, or do you only think you do because you've been conditioned to believe they are?

The elongated architecture and the bone structure. The erotic, expressive shape of the arch, and the shape of the formation of the toes just as the shape of the breasts are attractive. The knowledge of knowing what you can do to a person through their feet, the sensations you can force them to feel, or sensually bless them with.

dont forget about the expression of feeling through the simple arching of a foot, or the curling of toes. watch any forced orgasm clip and you can see the lee's toes curl and her feet arch as she climaxes. or in a tickling clip as the toes scrunch or stretch out, its just an erotic display of enjoyment.

Its just the way people are wired, for me, I find breasts attractive, and a nice butt attractive, but no matter what cute feet are always a mega plus. Im not so shallow to not date a girl who doesnt have cute feet, but it is a preference, it just so happens all the girls i dated in highschool had great feet. but my wife has great everything ha ha.

Plus it is true that a girl can go crazy from a foot massage or tickling, there are just so many nerve endings at the bottom of the foot its almost impossible not to get a reaction. I once gave an ex gf of mine an orgasm in a movie theater just by rubbing/tickling her feet. It was summer and she was wearing flip flops so there was easy access ha ha.

Do you really know what makes breasts attractive, or do you only think you do because you've been conditioned to believe they are?

Yes, I do really know what makes breasts attractive to me (without being into women, btw). If I was conditioned to believe they are attractive, I would find every kind of breast attractive. I don't. Breasts have to have certain features so I find them attractive.

That doesn't go for feet. I just can't figure out what exactly makes a foot attractive compared to another foot that is considered unattractive. To me they just all look the same. I have never seen a foot that made me think "oh, that's an attractive foot". I usually find every foot a look at kinda unattractive actually. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back