• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

and finally.. "Laetitia Casta story"

pennanera

This is my first story, enjoy it.

The challenge of Laetitia Casta

The lovely and gorgeous Laetitia Casta was asked to be photographed for a famous fashion magazine. Laetitia, used to be photographed as every supermodels, accepted without reservations.
When she went to the studio she knew her photographer, he was a young man not yet famous but nice and friendly. They talked for a while and Laetitia felt immediately good and comfortable. He told her the photographic service was about a new collection of lingerie and he showed her what she had to wear: there were panties, bras and babydolls; she looked at them finding very nice and sexy so she was very glad to wear them and after few minutes she was ready. She looked so beautiful with each underwear but specially with black panties and bra that stood out her incredible body;
All was perfect in her, long brown hairs, blue eyes, large breasts, a flat tummy with a wonderful belly, and two well shaped feet.
The service went on for an hour and Laetitia gave the best of her doing everything the photographer said, always with the smile on her lips. Then they made a pause so she could relax herself lying on a settee and drinking a glass of water. The photographer ,seeing her, approached her to talk about the next service, and he immediately noticed her beautiful feet, so without warning he reached her right sole with a finger giving her a brief tickle. The reaction was great, she giggled and laughed for four-five seconds and took her foot away and he, with a grin on his face: - a little bit ticklish eh? - and L. blushing - yes eh eh, I’m very ticklish, but I like it specially when I’m tired and I need to relax myself-
P. - So I could tickle a little bit your feet to let you relax -
L. - Ok, it will be funny -
The P. began stroking lightly her sole with his forefinger making her giggle a bit, then he tickled her arches with both his hands, up and down until she couldn’t stand no more and began to laugh loud – IH IH IH UH AH AH AH AH AH OH MY GOD I’M TOO TICKLISH, PLEEASE DON’T YOU AH AH AH- but even if she was in ticklish agony she didn’t take away her feet letting the P. to explore every inch of her feet. Then he stopped to let her breathe and asked – How are you? Have you relaxed yourself EH EH? – and L. still laughing – EH EH EH yes EH EH, you did a very good job but as you can see I’m a strong girl and I can hold on as long as I want –
P. – MMH are you sure? Ok let’s make a challenge, I will tickle you for ten minutes and if you will give up I will photograph you in topless – L. was hesitant, she imagined herself naked on a magazine with thousand people watching her and this wasn’t very good for her but on the other hand she was excited by the idea to be tickled for ten minutes; so in a sexy French accent she answered – OUI –
P. – Ok but this time I will tickle some others spots of your body, pointing at her ribs and tummy EH EH! – L. opened her eyes wide knowing that her ribs were her most ticklish spot and trembing a little bit she raised her hands over her head stretching herself. Then whispering she said – I’m ready –
The P. began tickling her sides and tummy making her to giggle, then with a finger he stroked her belly and she laughed a bit. P. – it seems to be ticklish here eh? –
L. – UH OH MMHF EH EH YES EH EH EH IH IH IH –
P. – come on Laetitia, give up, you can’t stand it I know –
L. – EH EH EH EH N-NOOO EH EH EH I WILL HE HE NEVER GIVE UP EH EH EH –
P. – We will see my dear – and with both his hands and ten fingers he began to tickle her protruding ribs counting them one by one. With that kind of assault L. jumped as electrified and began to laugh hard shaking her head from side to side but still remaining with her hands over her head – EH EH EH AH AH AHAH OH M-AH AH-MY GOOOD NO AH AH AH AH NOT MY AH AH RIBS PLEEEAS AH AH AH, IT’S UNFAIR AH AH AH OOH PEEEASE AH AH AH NO MORE AH AH AH – soon her laughs became silent and tears fell down from her eyes while the P. –TICKLE TICKLE my ticklish supemodel!! –
There were two minutes left yet and Laetitia would have win but she couldn’t take it anymore, she was to pee herself and pass out, so she gave up and lowered her harms to protect her body .
L. – AH AH AH OK OK STOOP PLEASE AH AH I GIVE UP , YOU WON YOU WON EH EH, YOU CAN PHOTOGRAPH ME TOPLESS EH EH UHHF EH EH –
The P. made great photos and at the end he thanked L. for her availability and gave her a last poke on her side; she jumped and said – Thank you, you are a great photographer but what I really loved is the way you made me comfortable and relaxed eh eh!

The end.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back