• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling clown suit daydream

detritus

1st Level Red Feather
hi all

i was daydreaming about girls being tickled and i had this thought that wouldn't really work as a drawing, or as a full story really

but imagine a party thrown by some kind of potentate, an emperor or king

a ticklish subject is put into a clown suit, a big comedy one - like those sumo suits - with just her head visible out the top

the suit is mechanical and rocks back and fort and waves it arms about (and therefore her arms) and she is strapped inside this suit naked, or, you know, not wearing much

unbeknown to the revellers, the girl in the suit is being tickled all over - possibly by some kind of devices, rotating feathers, vibrating wotsits or somesuch... or possibly be other people also inside the suit, or tickly creatures... whatever takes your fancy really

so, apparently, all around the party area are these big jolly laughing clown automata

which are actually helplessly tickled people

i imagine this happening in a kind of film like 'caligula' (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080491/) or similar (if there had been a roman emperor obsessed with tickling)

just some food for thought

d

Hmmm I actually thought it seemed kind of weird, until I realized that it meant the party would be full of laughing clowns that are secretly tortured victims and I love the irony :) Sounds like a story someone should write!

i guess really, it wouldn't need to be clowns

as the potentate who decrees the party entertainment you could have the ticklish people in whatever suit you want

maybe a variety of of different laughing characters around the party would be more fun

huge laughing teddy bears for example, with their paws on their round tummies rocking back and forth with laughter... they could be made to react to the ticklish laughing of the person inside so that as they inhaled the suit rocked back, and as they let their laughing back out it gradually leaned further and further forward

or for further irony - one of the suites could be a caricature of a tied up naked person being tickled with large comedy feathers

you can imagine party goers walking around looking at each one in turn, chuckling along with them "oh, ha ha, the teddy bear is hilarious, good show" giving the person laughing a thumbs up for their excellent acting

"ho ho... look at this one, how funny, imagine tickling someone like that, ha ha" moving on the next one not realising

and there could be a few suits with no one in them, so if a nice attractive girl showed an interest in it, she would be asked if she would like to play a part for a while

"oh sure" she would say, thinking all she had to do was get in and pretend to laugh "how's this" she would say "HO HO HO" putting her hands on an imaginary fat belly and guffawing like santa claus

in she would get... her arms would be put in the straps "that let you move the arms of the suit"

"here i go" she would say to her friends "HO HO HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA...." as the tickling began

"oh jolly good" her friends would say "she is really getting into the spirit"

and would wander off to get some punch

one of the suits could be santa...

santa, teddy bear, comically tickled person, clowns (maybe, maybe not), pirate? garden gnome? monkey?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back