• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Feather Pajamas for Christmas! Ironic.

CuteJill143

TMF Expert
So I had a great Christmas this year & my one gift from my Aunt and uncle from California stood out just a bit lol. If anyone has heard of a Pajama gram, i received one! Such a cute gift idea for any occasion! The cute PJ set comes in a pretty box which can be reused to hold things like make up, toiletries, ect. The print that I happened to get was a feather print! I found that to be hilarious. I get nervous that its not just coincidence but I am crazy! I don't know because I don't know... my sister got a different print. Its so funny how i get the feathers. If I go to NEST in May 2010, I know what PJ's I am going to lounge around in the hotel room in!!! Check them out!!!:chocrabbit:http://www.pajamagram.com/downtimetankpajamas.html

Oh I absolutely love those JAMMIES!

LOL... My auntie is SUCH a ticklephile. When my husband and I went to visit her in California, he tickled me sooo much just to see what she would say/do... She reacted every time. I'm surprised she didn't send me one. :p

Sunny

Very amusing to get a vanilla present with a feather on it. :D

I agree :)
But I just wonder, if it's a vanilla present when from a "vanilla person", then what is a present called from a person who likes tickling? :p

They are very cute jammies! I think you should wear them to NEST next year if you're going.

:yourock:

My, my, my. I love, love LOVE those jammies. That is so cute and so adorable and love the color of baby blue and the white feathers-too darn cute. That is cute.<<<<----you soooo sooo got to wear those jammies to NEST next year CuteJill143!!! Soooo begging to be tickled! Bet that is going to grab some ticklers/lers/switches for sure!!!!;) LOL you are probably not going to know a moment's peace wearing those, get ready for those tickles! You are going to get TICKLE POUNCED by the lers and switches!

Haha! Those PJ's are so adorable Jill :aww: I love em!

I also got some tickle themed pyjamas for Christmas this year :excited: I almost cracked it when I unwrapped them. I got so nervous, then I was paranoid, then I said thank-you and smiled when really I was running through every scenario possible about how my friend could know about my fetish :paranoia: LOL

It took me till Boxing Day to fully accept that it was a total coincidence! :jester:

Check em out :D

DSC00558.jpg

DSC00557.jpg

Haha! Those PJ's are so adorable Jill :aww: I love em!

I also got some tickle themed pyjamas for Christmas this year :excited: I almost cracked it when I unwrapped them. I got so nervous, then I was paranoid, then I said thank-you and smiled when really I was running through every scenario possible about how my friend could know about my fetish :paranoia: LOL

It took me till Boxing Day to fully accept that it was a total coincidence! :jester:

Check em out :D

DSC00558.jpg

DSC00557.jpg

That is too damned funny. Love those.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back