• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling "accidentally" while in a photo

wildcatgrl

TMF Regular
Has anyone ever "accidentally" tickled someone's side or ribs while taking a photo with them? Or been tickled like this? When I was on the softball team in high school, I once did this and got a yelp :) Any interesting stories from anyone else?

Yeah, I've been tickled like that. :) It's fun, but it totally messed up the photo (not that I usually care really xD) I don't have a specific story to tell though.

I was in a hotel room in Beijing with my (ex-)wife and her younger sister. They asked me to take a picture of them lying together, on their stomachs, on the bed. Just before I snapped the picture, I told my wife, whose English was a lot better than her sister's, to tickle her. Apparently, at the time, "tickle" wasn't in my sister-in-law's English vocabulary, so as a result I got a lovely shot of her rolling sideways off the bed with a huge smile on her face and my wife's hand in mid-poke from just outside the left side of the shot.

I still have it somewhere...

My sister-in-law was, and probably still is, the most psychotically ticklish person I've ever met. As ticklish as my wife was, twelve of her couldn't hold a candle to a single one of her little sister's feet.

I was taking a picture with my friend Matt once and he refused to smile because he was trying to be all man-tough or whatever. We had our arms around eachother so I tickled his sides a little. The picture turned out so goofy LOL It's one of my favs.

haha nice. its an effective technique and can tell you if someone is ticklish w/o much effort lol.

My girlfriend at the time was trying to get a pic of me and her but I was watching football so I wasn't cooperating. So she sat next to me and tickled me to get me to smile but instead I laughed and tickled her back all as the photo was being taken.

So instead of a nice pic of us smiling together, it was a pic of a tickle fight in progress! haha

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back