• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Under the Bed Restraints

jackbw

TMF Regular
Has anyone used, or been restrained in, anything made by the company Sportsheets, particularly the Under the Bed Restraints? I think I've seen something similar to this in a few professional videos. How would they hold up to a strong lee? The reviews I've read seem to indicate they can hold their own...
Or, can anyone recommend other simple bondage gear (most likely for a spread eagle type position) for someone without bedposts?

That's what I started with when shooting. The cuffs are pretty good, but the 'under the bed' system doesn't work very well. If the lee pulls they can get TONS of slack. The best thing you can do is stretch it all the way out then secure the strap to something in the corner (preferably a bedpost). If you don't have anything in the corners by the mattress, you will probably be very frustrated.

I knew I saw them somewhere, haha.
I'm flattered for you to comment, you've definitely made some great contributions to the community. I especially loved your clips with Amber, she had reactions like no other.

Thanks for the feedback. I'll keep investigating. Any other ideas for a non-bedframe situation (mattress and box spring)?

I have these and they held up pretty well for awhile. I did have one freakishly strong lee break one of the ankle cuffs, but I think they'd hold most people pretty well.

There's cheaper ways you can make your own. Or buy them. Work better, customizable, and will work on any bed, regardless of size.

Cool thing is they can be ugly as sin, but since nobody ever sees them, it doesn't matter. :D

Christopher

I have an under the bed system and it's better than I expected. IF and only if you want the person to be totally secured with little slack, you have to stretch them out and pull on those restraints til they are as taught as possible - if the lee fights (which I do so I can tell you from experience) they wont be getting away very easily and it takes a good while before they start getting some slack. You just have to work at getting the restraint as tight as possible on them without hurting the lee. I have had so much fun with mine ^-^

I have these as well and they work pretty good for me. Granted, I haven't used them for extended periods of time but from the experience that I have had with them, they worked pretty good.

I knew I saw them somewhere, haha.
I'm flattered for you to comment, you've definitely made some great contributions to the community. I especially loved your clips with Amber, she had reactions like no other.

Thanks for the feedback. I'll keep investigating. Any other ideas for a non-bedframe situation (mattress and box spring)?

Definitely isn't a good idea if you don't even have a bedframe to attach it to. If you've seen any of the clips I've made with Nae you know that she had tons of slack. That is because we only had a mattress to work with, and nothing else.

Nylon rope may be your best bet. You can get cuffs like the ones that come with the clip, then tie them to the rope. With the rope you can control the length to make sure it is as tight as possible. If you do go with rope, when you cut it you can melt the tip so it doesn't fray.

The bed straps below have always worked very well for me. They are easy to adjust so you can loose all the slack to make them tight enough to restrict movement or have them looser so your lee can struggle more depending on what you both prefer. The link in my sig will take you to the Leather/Bondage section of the site where you can find the bed straps and a few other ways of stopping your lee from escaping :D. Feel free to PM me or contact us through the site if you have any questions. Good luck!
landb43a.jpg

I have a harness of sorts made entirely of rope, that wraps around the mattress and has attachment hardpoints at the corners. It is adjustable to mattress size and takes about 5 minutes to set up, no lifting of the mattress required. The hardpoints have 1-2 inches of theoretical wiggle room, assuming a rigid mattress. In practice, they can wiggle a lot more when the lees pull hard enough to squeeze the mattress, and one lee has yanked a hardpoint off completely by bending the mattress double at the corner.
I can post a sketch if you want. The first incarnation of this contraption took me about five hours to make (and I am an engineer, not a rope enthusiast) and lasted 10 years. The second one has yet to withstand the test of time.

While that pic is definitely hawtt, I've used those before myself, and they work loose. Especially if the lee is strong. And throw in tall with a big wingspan, and they start to wander about the bed.

Myself I used to use a couple 2x4's slid under the mattress with some rope strung between to keep it from wandering. Run ropes over the top width-wise (length-wise too, if you're like me and like to over-engineer), and there ya be. You can tie in harness rings (called O-rings in the rope section at Lowes), or just tie loops. One 2x4, a lot of rope, and that's all you need. The harness rings look cool, tho. Less fray in the long run.

Or if you don't need portability, cut a sheet of plywood (or OSB, it's a lot cheaper), and just leave it under the top mattress. Drill holes where you want the points.

Christopher

If you have a mattress that is soft enough for the lee to fold it when they pull on the restraints then it is much better to set the bed straps under the base to the bed. Then if you want to restrict movement you can just pull the restraints and set them so that the lee's arms are straight and legs are tied as far towards the edge of the bed as is comfortable. It works :)

41KYPosAH8L._SS500_.jpg

^ I bought this about a month ago and used it for the first time today. It kept me restrained fairly well, with some wiggle room though. My ler and I didn't really try to tighten it any further. Next time it'll be tighter. Lol. :D

Thanks a lot for everyone's suggestions and valuable personal experience. I think I may try them, I saw a great deal somewhere. If they don't work out, I'll definitely let you know. I'm sure I can find a way to modify them, and it's my first foray into real bondage, so i'm not too worried.

I haven't made any purchases yet, as the extra money I had disappeared, as is often teh case. Any more words of wisdom from anyone?

2x4's and rope. Better than the commercial system you've been looking at.

Christopher

Another freakishly strong lee broke the other three of my cuffs :doh: But, being the bondage master that I am :hmm: I fixed them all :D They actually hold up better now than they did before LOL My suggestion: buy them + have someone break them + fix them = best beginner bondage ever :D

Gotta admit never actully tested these.. could be interesting...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back