• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bobsledding f/f

koko

TMF Novice
This is a new one I wrote this afternoon (since I had some free time)

It's a little unrefined, may seem a little rushed, but I'm choosing to just throw it out there instead of reworking it a few times.

Hope you enjoy it :)

Kirsten was excited. She had just turned 18. Her friend Rachel had a sister that had told them about a big party happening on campus, and said that they should come down. Rachel’s sister had started college earlier in the year and was living in the dorm. Neither Kirsten nor Rachel had ever been to a college party, so the timing was perfect, they were going to have a blast!

The dorm was fairly modern. It consisted of three floors, each floor had four suites, and each suite a common kitchen with 6 rooms. Every floor had music blasting so loud that it was almost impossible to have a conversation, but most of those in attendance were there to get loaded and party, no need to talk.....

The two girls arrived around 9 o’clock. As soon as they had entered, they noticed that everyone seemed a lot older than they were. Kirsten was immediately intimidated, but at the same time, she felt pretty cool.....none of their other friends had been to anything like this....They were going to be heroes when they returned to school on Monday.

They decided to have a look around. They travelled from floor to floor, suite to suite, slowly making their way up to the third floor, and finally settling on one of the suites on the second floor that seemed to have the most guys in it. Almost as soon as they walked in, one of the guys, obviously having a good time, cornered Kirsten and asked her if she had ever had a “Screwdriver?”

“No, I don’t even know what it is” she admitted, with a little nervous laugh, “Is it good?”
“The way I make ‘em....the best!” the guy said, “Be right back” and he disappeared into the crowd of people that were crammed into the kitchen. As she stood there waiting, she failed to notice the blond girl standing a few feet away, staring holes right through her.....

The guy returned with what appeared to be a glass of orange juice, “Here you go, tell me what you think.....” he kept smiling as he watched her take a sip....

“It’s just orange juice!” she laughed, amused by the joke, “I thought there would be alcohol in it!!” she smiled incredulously at him.....

“Two shots, “ the guy said proudly, “but you need the right type of vodka to hide it that well!”....he was obviously pretty impressed with himself....

As Kirsten spoke to her new friend, she failed to even realize that Rachel had found her sister and wondered off to another floor.....

As they continued to talk, she learned that the fellows name was Rich. He was charming and friendly....a really nice guy, but not really her type. The blond girl watched as Rich refilled Kirsten’s drink and continued to try to charm her....eventually she would watch for a while, then go down to one of the rooms in the back....returning occasionally to watch her again....

As the night progressed, and the well mixed drinks flowed freely, Kirsten eventually needed to go to the bathroom. Rich pointed further into the suite, down a short hall. She wandered off in that direction, with people bouncing off of her all the way. Luckily when she arrived there was nobody inside.....

She cleaned up, and as she exited the bathroom, a pretty girl with blond hair walked up to her with a big smile...

“Hey! there” she said happily, “I haven’t seen you before.....do you go to the college?”
“Next year,” replied Kirsten, a little embarrassed, “I’m still finishing high school....”

“I see, so this is all pretty new to you?” the blond prodded sympathetically.....

“Yeah,” smiled Kirsten, “I’ve been to parties before, but nothing like this....”

“You’ll get used to it, just always watch your drink, you never know what people might do to it if you leave it unattended.....” she said, trying to earn a little trust...As the two continued to talk, the blond glanced around quickly to see if anyone was watching them....”Do you want to try something really cool?” she asked encouragingly...

“What’s that?” asked Kirsten.

“It’s called “bobsledding”.....have you heard of it?” the blond asked, laying down the trap....
“No, I just had the first screwdrivers I’ve ever had....is it a good drink?”

The blond seemed astonished, “It’s not a drink....it’s sort of like a game, you need at least two other people to make it work, but it feels like you are actually flying down a hill on a sled.....you’ve never tried it?....”

“No?” said Kirsten shyly, “I don’t think so.....”

“Stay!...Right!...Here!...” said the blond as she spun around and walked down the short hallway, disappearing around the corner....

Kirsten was amused that all of these people were just walking right up to her and talking to her....she thought for sure that she would be in a corner with Rachel all night by themselves.....Wait a minute? Where was Rachel?....

She suddenly realized that she had not seen Rachel for a while.....she turned to scan the crowd, but was unable to spot her. Giving up on Rachel, she began to look for Rich when a voice behind her said, “Hey, follow me!”

She turned as the blond lightly grabbed her by the wrist and began to lead her to the back room. She hoped that Rachel was OK......what was this “Bobsled” thing about anyway?.....The blond lead her to the last room and they entered together.

When they entered the room, there were posters all over the walls for various bands, a desk with assorted books on it. There were two girls sitting on a small bed in the corner: one with dark hair that was the heavier of the two, and one with light brown hair. They were both casually dressed in track pants and socks. As Kirsten was lead in, the two girls looked up somewhat expectantly with smiles on their faces....

The blond spun around, looking at Kirsten “What did you say your name was?”

“Kirsten”

Quickly turning back, she said “Girls, this is Kirsten, and she has never tried the “bobsled””

The two girls laughed, “Ok....do you want to try it?”

“I dunno...” said Kirsten nervously, “what is it?”

“You just sit between us, and we all move together, but it feels like you are in a bobsled...”

They had to be kidding....It sounded like something Kirsten would have done many years ago in grade school....not in college....

“C’mon, give it a try, climb up on the bed”

The girl with the brown hair got up and motioned towards the bed, Kirsten hesitated, but the dark haired girl spread her legs wide patting between them, “You have to sit between my legs...” she explained helpfully.

Kirsten went over and sat on the bed. She had no willpower when it came to peer pressure..The drinks were not helping either.....She hated the way people could sometimes manipulate her just by telling her what to do....she felt there had to be more to this that they were not saying, but played along anyway....

“Now just back up a little and sit on your hands,” said the dark haired girl.....Kirsten pushed herself back, turning her hands inward and sitting on them...“now lean back towards me.....” said the girl behind her...

Kirsten followed the instructions, the other girl held her shoulders until she felt the back of her head press into the girls boobs......once she was leaning back the brown haired girl moved back to the bed and started pushing her legs together, then climbed up on top, straddling both ankles, with her butt right above the knees as she faced Kirsten’s feet....at the same time, the dark haired girl wrapped her legs around Kirsten’s torso, pinning her arms to her sides with her hands under her bum. The dark haired girl also wrapped her arms around her, gently, but tightly...it felt like she was being hugged by a big blanket...she suddenly began to feel claustrophobic as she struggled to move in any direction, only to discover she was completely immobile...

“WHAT ‘S GOING ON?!!” she demanded.

“You said you wanted to try “bobsled”, this is how it’s done” said the blond from the doorway as the other two girls giggled....Kirsten felt one of her feet being moved around and was unsure what was happening until she felt her left shoe pop off and the cool air surround her socked foot....

“Don’t take those off!” she demanded as she felt the same thing happening to her right foot, this time she could tell her laces were being untied before the other shoe slid off her foot and she was left there with both feet sticking out....

“Would you please tell them to let me go?” she asked, staring at the blond, “What kind of game is this?”

“Well...” the blond explained, “to tell you the truth, there is no such thing as “bobsledding”.... my friends here are not drinking tonight and needed something to do, and I needed to get you away from Rich....”

“RICH!?” Kirsten yelled, noticeably surprised, “I don’t even care about that guy!!!....”

“You don’t? That’s great! If that’s the case then this works out well for everyone...” laughed the blond as she watched the girl struggle, “Rich won’t be distracted, and you get to relax and have a few laughs....”

“I bet we’ll get more than a few laughs...” giggled the girl in front as she touched a finger to the bottom of each foot.....

Kirsten froze as she felt those fingertips gently touch her feet, the legs around her waist tightened a little, her arms were utterly pinned.... The girl on her ankles looked back at her and said, “I'll bet her feet are a little ticklish.....can you feel this?....” she asked as she slowly slid one finger on each side up and down each foot....” Kirsten struggled, trying to move, but there was nowhere she could go...

“Oh yeah! she can feel it...” the blond said as she watched, smiling smugly, “look at her eyes...”

Kirsten started fighting to get away, but that wasn’t going to happen....and within seconds, all of Kirsten’s attention was on the bottoms of her feet...her entire body was following those fingers up and down, up and down.....she shot a desperate look over to the blond watching from the open doorway....but that bitch wasn’t going to help....she was trapped!!

Kirsten tried as hard as she could to lean forward, but the dark haired girl was wrapped around her body so tight she barely moved, the brown haired girl had her legs pinned straight out in front of her, watching Kirsten’s face as those fingers kept casually stroking her feet....it was driving her insane....

“You can’t do this!!” yelled Kirsten, “My friends are going to be looking for me!!!”

“Don’t worry about that” said the blond, amused, “If I hear that they are looking for you I’ll just tell them you were outside about half an hour ago...”....which made the other girls laugh.

The brown haired girl continued to look back, switching from one finger to two fingers on either side stroking her feet, ever so softly...Kirsten’s body began to have little spasms, her legs jolting involuntarily as they tried to pull her feet away from the maddening touches...but she couldn’t move anywhere, not even side to side, she was being held too tightly....she glared back at the brown haired girl as she began to struggle and giggle...with all her efforts she couldn’t do anything....and that stupid girl wouldn’t stop touching....

“Kitchy....Kitchy...Kitchy...” the girl said playfully....

“QUIT IT!!” screeched Kirsten ....but she couldn’t help it, she started to laugh....

That was the reward the brown haired girl had been waiting for....This girl was TICKLISH!!..She turned to look at the two defenceless feet protruding from under her. She added the rest of her fingers to each foot tickling her in a slow, unpredictable manner...she grinned as she felt those feet begin to flex and twitch in her hands, nowhere to hide as her delicate exploration began to REALLY pay off..... Kirsten was now in hysterics, her body shuddered and pulled, but the dark haired girl held her so well that she barely moved at all...as the brown haired girl kept smiling, her fingers were touching and sliding in every direction....Kirsten was going insane, but those feet were not going anywhere....she was laughing so hard that she couldn’t make her stomach tense enough to try pulling away anymore, all she could do was lie back in the other girls arms and laugh.....the dark haired girl looked down, smiling as she adjusted to hold on a little bit tighter...

After watching for a while, the blond left the doorway and walked up to Kirsten’s feet...
“Why don’t you try taking these off?....” she said as she reached down and peeled off a sock from one foot, then the other....”There....try that” she said smiling...

The brown haired girl placed all of her fingertips down on Kirsten’s now naked feet, and resumed the same type of stroking she was doing before, but the result was totally different...This time Kirsten was just screaming at the top of her lungs...she was unable to form any words at all...her head shaking back and forth......she really couldn’t take it....

“Hold on! Hold on! Hold on!!” suddenly concerned, the blond had to shout to be heard over the screaming as she pulled the other girls hands away... “That’s too much!...stop for a minute...”

“You think so?..” asked the brown haired girl, the disappointment very clear in her voice...

“She’s freaking out....and the door is opened....” the blond paused in thought for a moment...”Ok....we’ll try this: I’ll go outside and I’ll close the door.....if I can hear her out there, I’ll open it and tell you, if not , I’m off to party!!”

“No!” screamed Kirsten in an absolute panic, “let me go!”

“That sounds good to me” smiled the brown haired girl, “Besides...we have a pillow if she gets too noisy...we’ll be fine”

“Ok...” smiled the blond, “have a good time,” then with a mocking little wave and fake look of sympathy, she bent over saying “Bye-Bye Kirsten...If he asks, I'll tell Rich you decided to have fun somewhere else.....”

“LET ME GO!!!!Please! I don't even CARE about him.....MAKE THEM LET GO OF ME!!!”

“Have fun with Rich!” winked the brown haired girl as her fingers returned to those two soft feet, forcing out a little “EEP!” from Kirsten....she looked over her shoulder quickly and then the brown haired girl was right back to her work.....Kirsten suddenly felt as though millions of electric worms were crawling through each sole, she tried to form words but could only scream as her feet were stroked and touched.... she didn’t even notice the blond leave the room as her feet writhed around, one hand attached to each foot, smothered in attention from those probing fingers .....

The brown haired girl could feel Kirsten’s shrieks through her toes, or her feet would suddenly point down, or up when she hit a good spot, but they could not escape as her fingers slid all over the place, these feet were sensitive EVERYWHERE an her fingers were like tentacles trying to find a way inside, she turned to watch the results of her work...Kirsten was screeching and sputtering, her sensitive feet unleashing a torrent of sensations across the rest of her body.....every nerve suddenly seeming connected as those fingers tenderly turned her into a madwoman......

The blond walked into the hallway and turned to close the door....she watched for a moment as the brown haired girl masterfully slithered her fingers around those feet...poor Kirsten was being held almost perfectly still while sounding like she was being branded...it was hard to believe that she was making all that noise just because someone was gently touching those soft soles...The blond met eyes with the dark haired girl, who smiled and blew her a kiss as the door finally closed. She turned again and listened...

All she could her was the music in the hallway....perfect!

Rich was all hers, her competition was “quietly” tucked away in the back, preoccupied with some new friends....tonight was going to be great!....she walked down the hall and grabbed herself a drink.....

The door did not open until much, much later.......

Last edited:
Hey koko,

Thanks for this new story and for alerting us to its presence.

Like the other one, this is very good. Nice characters and good motivation for the tickling. The way you have the ticklers take pleasure in what they do is quite well done. The scenario is very believable which is crucial.

On the constructive criticism side, I would have preferred a little more suspense in breaking Kirsten down, and more mental resistance on her part against their efforts. She gets "hysterical" very quickly. For example, I love to hear the ticklee's thoughts when she's trying hard to resist the sensations. Also "hearing" her laughter, or at least more descriptions of her laughter (not just the squirming) would add a lot for me.

Looking forward to more of your work!

dig dug

Great story koko! Revenge? Perhaps Kristen, Rachel and her sister hogtie the blond and then leave her for the dark haired heavy set girl and the brown haired girl?

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back