• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Would U watch a tickling video if you knew someone who was in it?

ScorpionKing

2nd Level Red Feather
Simple question. Would you still watch a tickling video if a person in the video was someone you know or once knew? It doesnt matter if the person is the ler or the lee. It doesnt matter if the person is a relative, friend or *gasp* co-worker. It doesnt even matter if the person is someone you knew from way back and havent seen in a while for whatever reason. Would any of that make you not want to see the video?

For me it would probably turn me off. I like not knowing these people personally and not having any emotional attachment to them and I hope that doesnt sound cruel.

Possibly. Not least because it might be a way to get in on the act next time :)

As long as it's not a family memeber. That would be a little too weird. Watching a friend in a video is fine by me.

I have watched a few videos with friends in it. Mostly I just want to see the video. I wouldn't watch it for ... other ... purposes.

If it were a family member in the video :xlime: No way. Otherwise, I'm more inclined to watch videos with people I know in them.

Just repeating what other people have already said, but I wanted to contribute.

If it's a relative, I'd really prefer not to watch. If it's a friend or other acquaintance, I don't see why I shouldn't enjoy the show. If anything, it would be even more interesting to watch because it's someone I know.

Sure... I don't always/ often watch tickle videos to be turned on. I usually watch them to poke fun at the lee, ler, or both. I also enjoy learning from the types of bondage and the the types of tickle techniques that are used.

Provided we are not related, or the person/people were not repulsive, that would be cool. There are a lot of people I know who I want to see tickled.

I have watched a few videos with friends in it. Mostly I just want to see the video. I wouldn't watch it for ... other ... purposes.

What Sarah said. All of my friends that have done videos are usually curious how it came out. I play with them anyway, so it's not like a big stretch.

I would, unless they were related to me. Then it wouldn't be so great. :(

Yeah. I have. Like Sasaxrah said though, it doesn't make me wanna, uh, do stuff. In fact, no video ever has.

I'd still watch the tickling video. Then, I'd offer support if it was someone I knew that I liked.

Simple question. Would you still watch a tickling video if a person in the video was someone you know or once knew? It doesnt matter if the person is the ler or the lee. It doesnt matter if the person is a relative, friend or *gasp* co-worker. It doesnt even matter if the person is someone you knew from way back and havent seen in a while for whatever reason. Would any of that make you not want to see the video?

At NEST I met several of the video producers who are also ticklers, and I still watch their videos (although it is a little more strange now). As for the ticklees, I guess I have avoided their videos. Once you've seen them tickled or tickled them in person, it's not quite the same anymore...

For me it would probably turn me off. I like not knowing these people personally and not having any emotional attachment to them and I hope that doesnt sound cruel.

From this site? Yes
From my everyday life? No, too weird.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back