• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The "tickle" before ejaculating...

SteakDinnerBoom

TMF Expert
I just googled "tickle" and "ejaculation" (what else is there to do on a sunday morning, really?), and I found a lot of references to premature ejaculation. The articles usually advise the sufferer of premature ejaculation to watch for the "tickle" in the penis just before ejaculation starts, so he can slow down and pace himself, etc etc etc. I know that "tickle" in this context is basically interchangeable with "tingling" or something similar. But I remember when I was younger I found orgasms to be more ticklish sensations. They still feel great now, but not as "tickly" as when I was younger, if that makes any sense. Has anyone else experienced this, orgasms feeling more ticklish at one time and then decreasing later? Has anyone (male or female) ever experienced an orgasm that literally tickled? Has an orgasm ever literally tickled so much that it made you laugh?

No. But I've had tickling sessions which made me arch my back and shout out "POWER!"

So, it might work the other way. :p

every damn time!

I just googled "tickle" and "ejaculation" (what else is there to do on a sunday morning, really?), and I found a lot of references to premature ejaculation. The articles usually advise the sufferer of premature ejaculation to watch for the "tickle" in the penis just before ejaculation starts, so he can slow down and pace himself, etc etc etc. I know that "tickle" in this context is basically interchangeable with "tingling" or something similar. But I remember when I was younger I found orgasms to be more ticklish sensations. They still feel great now, but not as "tickly" as when I was younger, if that makes any sense. Has anyone else experienced this, orgasms feeling more ticklish at one time and then decreasing later? Has anyone (male or female) ever experienced an orgasm that literally tickled? Has an orgasm ever literally tickled so much that it made you laugh?

gee maybe i am the lucky one around here after all?
my boy bits are my most ticklish spot, so all sexual contact causes much ticklish laughter! i laugh all the way through orgasms.
it's good that i am a tickle fetishist.

steve

my boy bits are my most ticklish spot, so all sexual contact causes much ticklish laughter! i laugh all the way through orgasms.

steve

That is extremely disturbing! :)

Actually, yes! I have noticed that my orgasms have dramatically changed over time, and that they used to feel "tickly."

I'm one of the select few who masturbated way before hitting puberty. I didn't know what masturbation was when I masturbated, or even if it was normal, and I certainly had no idea what ejaculation was or that it even existed... I just knew that it felt really, really good, so I did it despite all of that. Obviously, I had no sperm to ejaculate, so what orgasm felt like was a really, really intense "tickly" sensation, which in essence it still does, but not nearly to the extent that it did then, I don't think.

steve

the%20joker.jpg

:p

Yes orgasms were big ticklegasms when I was young. It changed over time, sadly.

R

Not to be too graphic but...

AS I get closer to orgasm I get more and more ticklish. My wife has discovered that by tickling a VERY ticklish spot...say my ribs...I can't orgasm! So she can tease and tickle and then hold me off for as long as she likes! LOL!

However after so long I can no longer hold back and then if she tickles me in a slightly LESS ticklish spot...say the love handles, gently with just her nails...it INCREASES the power of the orgasm!

BUT...she MUST stop after! LOL! It's almost painful to be tickled after orgasm for me!

~ toyou

Yes, yes, and yes. When I discovered masturbation (around age 5-6) I would "wiggle my penis" until I got a "tickle pickle" - orgasm. I loved being tickled, and it was the only way I could tickle myself! The sensation and experience of sex now is more complex, but I still associate orgasm with a ticklish sensation.

Yes orgasms were big ticklegasms when I was young. It changed over time, sadly.

R

Yes, yes, and yes. When I discovered masturbation (around age 5-6) I would "wiggle my penis" until I got a "tickle pickle" - orgasm. I loved being tickled, and it was the only way I could tickle myself! The sensation and experience of sex now is more complex, but I still associate orgasm with a ticklish sensation.

Did an orgasm ever make eigher of you laugh out loud back then? Even though I found orgasms to be really "tickly" then, they never actually made me laugh. Might have been fun if they did though.

Did an orgasm ever make eigher of you laugh out loud back then? Even though I found orgasms to be really "tickly" then, they never actually made me laugh. Might have been fun if they did though.

Not for me, although orgasms did sometimes make my (very ticklish) ex-girlfriend laugh sometimes. She claims to not like being tickled though.

I can tickle my own feet, sometimes to the point of laughter - but it's awkward and doesn't last long - once I lose control I can't tickle my feet any more!

Actually, yes! I have noticed that my orgasms have dramatically changed over time, and that they used to feel "tickly."

I'm one of the select few who masturbated way before hitting puberty. I didn't know what masturbation was when I masturbated, or even if it was normal, and I certainly had no idea what ejaculation was or that it even existed... I just knew that it felt really, really good, so I did it despite all of that. Obviously, I had no sperm to ejaculate, so what orgasm felt like was a really, really intense "tickly" sensation, which in essence it still does, but not nearly to the extent that it did then, I don't think.

I masturbated before puberty as well, and I can say that my orgasms were much more tickly. I think it is these people who have experienced this sensation.

it does however sometimes burn when i pee though.........dont know what that is all about

Yes, yes. There have been other posts similar to this. We are not alone.

No but it was a great feeling.

R

Interesting that it is connected with premature ejaculation.

I do experience it sometimes, but not all that much. When I do the tickling sensation can be anywhere, sometimes it has been in my legs or on one of my feet. Has anyone else had the feeling on their feet? And yes I agree, I had the tickling sensation much more when I was younger.

steve

Same as areenactor

i CAN ORGASM WITHOUT...

... being tickled, but when a guy tickles me while making love I am multi-orgasmic. There are a few spots... an inch under my big toe, my nips, and my armpits that ignite a serious and instant orgasm. Sometimes it is not as intense as one without tickling, but with tickling they are much more frequent... and fun!

Also, have started tickling a guys foot - one guy in particular - while making love (don't ask the position please) and in his case it launches a powerful O... he likes that I have a tickle fetish ;) I love what it does TO him. Yummy

Lea

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back