• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling questions in new board game

Em Es

4th Level Yellow Feather
The board game Would You Rather . . . "asks players to choose between two uncomfortable choices. Example: 'Would you rather…have five bottles stuck on the fingers of one hand for a year –or– have a bucket stuck on your foot for a year?'"

There's more than one version of it, but the game for those as young as age 12 has no fewer than two tickling questions:

"Would you rather always feel like you almost have to sneeze -OR- have everything that touches you tickle?"

and

"Would you rather be tickled mercilessly for an hour -OR- endure water dripping on your forehead for 12 hours straight (Chinese water torture)?"

That is too awesome! :woot:. Nice find Em Es

Though I think the real question here is, why are you playing the 12 year old version of the game? :neenerneener: :jester:

I joke! :twohugs:

Nice find :)
The last "tickle question" is easy to answer. :D The first is a lot harder, but I would still go with the "tickle answer" :p

Really?!:shock2: You'd take TWELVE HOURS of Chinese water torture instead of one hour of being tickled? Yikes! Twelve hours is a long time!

an hour would of tickling make me lose my shit. i would be babbling incoherently.

I can answer these.I like this game and I have never played it,I'll play now lol
'Would you rather…have five bottles stuck on the fingers of one hand for a year –or– have a bucket stuck on your foot for a year?'"

I'll take the bucket stuck to my foot,I think that would be less debilitating

"Would you rather always feel like you almost have to sneeze -OR- have everything that touches you tickle?"

I'd rather have everything that touches me tickle because I hate the feeling of almost having to sneeze

"Would you rather be tickled mercilessly for an hour -OR- endure water dripping on your forehead for 12 hours straight (Chinese water torture)?"

I'll take the tickling because I think that would be less painful then having water drip on my head like that.I was told after a while it feels like a stone is being dropped and not water.

an hour would of tickling make me lose my shit. i would be babbling incoherently.

This is a problem...how?

Oh that's right. It isn't. In any way. At all. Ever.

Incoherent babbling is wonderful and full of win. :D

I fucking love Would You Rather. SO MUCH FUN!

The game seems kinda....boring to me. Is that all it is? People sitting around answering really uncomfortable questions? Is there a point system or a goal (aside from embarassing yourself)?

What? no option to mix and match? Ide take tickling for 12 hours :p

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back