• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Lovely Pin-Up Nyxon

Operator

Some of you already know the delicious laughter of Nyxon from her videos, and those who don't surely should if tickling videos are in your area of interest.

Ms. Nyxon has been kind enough to agree to a written interview about her ticklishness and her experiences as a tickling model. Ms Nyxon is an up-and-coming model who has done photo and video in a variety of fetishes including ours, as well as beautiful bondage work and pin-up style art. Members of the TMF may recognize her from such producers as Addie Juniper, Tickle Torture, and her most recent work with ZenTickling.

THE INTERVIEW

On a scale of 1-10, how ticklish are your:

Toes: 8
Feet: 8
Knees: 8
Thighs: 6
Butt: 0
Hips: 7
Tummy: 8
Sides: 9
Ribs: 9
Back: 3
Breasts: 2
Underarms: 8
Neck: 9

Do you like/mind being tickled? I don't mind it.

Do you enjoy tickling others? Only if it is done for revenge purposes

Would you consider yourself a giggler or a squealer? A howler

Do you generally end up begging for mercy when tickled? nope

Are you, or have you ever been, tickled frequently in your non-modeling life? No. not really

What was your first exposure to tickling as a fetish, and what were your first thoughts on it? I did my first fetish tickle clip for Tickle Torture. I just kind of went with the flow.

Is tickling sexual or arousing to you? Not at all.

In your experience so far, who makes a better tickler- a guy or a girl? In my experience, it hasn't been a gender thing. Some people are just not good ticklers. Tickling shouldn't hurt or leave bruises.

Recount for us your most memorable tickling experience outside your professional work? Well, as stated above, I don't really get tickled outside of my professional work. My boyfriend does not have a tickle fetish.

You’re tied up and you know the tickling is about to start… what is going through your mind? I usually find a happy space & zone out.

It’s over and the restraints are being removed… how do you feel? Worn out, sometimes I have a headache.

What moment sticks out most in your mind in your time as a tickling model? The time that a certain tickler almost ripped my foot off and then left bruises on my arms. He was not a good tickler.

Is it more intense to be tickled by one skilled tickler or a group of ticklers? I would not be able to handle a group of ticklers. I am dominant naturally, so I would probably become quite angry & violent after it was all over, lol.

In frank terms, what is your opinion of tickling as a fetish? Hey, it's not for me, but I am glad that somebody likes it.

Any last thoughts to share with the tickling community? Just a thank you to everyone who has bought my tickle clips.

What websites can your fetish work, including but not limited to tickling, be found on? Oh wow, there are so many. The best place to find all of my work in one place would be my yahoo group http://groups.tahoo.com/group/thenyxonfiles/

Are you interested in doing custom tickling videos for fans? Absolutely! You can email me at [email protected] to discuss details.

FREE Nyxon and Addie Juniper interview

It's funny you mention this! We're actually giving away this FREE FULL video of me, Addie Juniper, interviewing Nyxon about tickling! How awesome is that?

Hipster-Girls-in-Glasses-Talking-Tickling-Nyxon-and-Addie.gif

RIGHT-CLICK on the link below and select "Save Target As" to download to your computer.

http://www.ticklechicks.com/NyxonInterview/Hipster-Girls-in-Glasses-Talking-Tickling-Nyxon-and-Addie.wmv

Hope you guys enjoy! And please go to http://www.TickleChicks.com to see TONS of free previews and to join our membership site for one low price! Or if you prefer to buy clips individually, visit our Clips4Sale store - http://www.Clips4Sale.com/10389

PS: If you love Nyxon, you gotta check out "Glasses Tickling with Nyxon and Addie" where I tickle her while she's wearing her glasses. Not to be missed! :) Also, Nyxon gets tickled by Psymon in "The Tickling Workout Session". Also! Nyxon tickles me in "Naked Nylon Tickling with Nyxon and Addie".

:woot: Addie Juniper

Hey everyone! I'm on the forum now, so feel free to message me with any questions, etc. you might have. I love interacting with my fans and cool people in general.

Ms Nyxon is an up-and-coming model who has done photo and video in a variety of fetishes including ours, as well as beautiful bondage work and pin-up style art. Members of the TMF may recognize her from such producers as Addie Juniper, Tickle Torture, and her most recent work with ZenTickling.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back