• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Building up resistance to being tickled?

mb7700

TMF Expert
Every now and then I have a tickle session with a female friend of mine. (I'm the ler, she's the lee. Actually she tries to tickle me but never succeeds.) But anyway, she has always been and still is extremely ticklish under the arms, she just laughs her head off as soon as I start tickling her there. She is also very ticklish on her sides a little further down. But in the last few months, she has stopped being ticklish in other areas where she used to be ticklish, such as her belly, above her knees, and (although they were never always ticklish) her feet. She says she thinks that this is because she has been tickled so much (by me and others) lately that she has built resistance to being tickled, except in her armpits and just below, where she is too ticklish to ever be able to resist.
What do the tickle experts of the TMF think of this theory? Anyone agree through first-hand experience, either as lee or ler (or both)?

I notice a difference in my own ticklish depending on a huge variety of things, but I haven't had any area of my body stop being ticklish when it was previously. I can even turn off ticklishness in moderately ticklish areas if, say, my stomach hurts or I'm in a crabby mood.

I have noticed that when I tickle my boyfriend really often, he seems less ticklish. The best reactions are when I do it 1-2 times a month. Maybe try cutting down the number of sessions you have. There might be some improvement.

The other possibility is that she was never really that ticklish in the original areas, and for whatever reason felt the need to exaggerate the reaction.

Ve no longer haff ways to make you talk...................

In my experience as a 'ler, the initial reaction to tickling in all areas is usually the strongest. The 'lees often have decreased sensitivity as the session continues. Moving to another ticklish area and later coming back with varying intensity or use of a different tickle tool will usually get some response. Each 'lee has their own unique "tickle map" of spots with varying sensitivity and varying lengths of sensitivity. Most of the 'lees I have tickled can at least reduce if not control their response, unless they have a hyper-sensitive spot. I have had 'lees to lose sesitivity in an area during a session(Tickle battery has run down). The 'lees mental and physical attitiude at the time as well as their practiced skills on "tuning out", versus just going with it, will determine how long an area is and stays ticklish. If a 'lee has been tickled more frequently and has had more planning and practice in the "tuning out" methods, I would think they could reduce sensitivity to near zero in the less sensitive spots. This may be similar to the BDSM subs methods of enjoying their sessions.

This happens to me alot. I dont have proper sessions like you describe, but when I get tickled alot in a short period of time, say over a month or so, I really notice the difference in ticklishness. I find that if you cool it off a little and give her time, the ticklishness comes back and you'll be pleasantly surprised. Even the slightest touch will get her giggling again :D

A friend of mine who used to be very ticklish ended up being not ticklish at all after having been in a SM-relationship were tickling was used a lot. But the sensitivity came back after a while when the relationship was over.

Can someone teach me??? :makingalist:
Would seriously like to last more than 10 seconds in a tickle fight. lol

I have been in a D/s and S/m relationship for almost two years, am
tickled frequently, and my ticklishness hasn't decreased at all. However,
my feet have never been all that ticklish. Sometimes though, they really
are, and can rate anywhere from a 5 to a 10 on the scale. Then the next
day it's gone again. I don't have an explanation for it, it just happens.

It does change

There have been times that when im a captive of mistresses that I almost pray the session is over im so ticklish, other times I dont seem to be as ticklish. Could be that some people arent expert ticklers the ones who enjoyed it the most seemed to be the most skillful. The last time I visited a couple of mistresses I wasnt as ticklish. Im waiting awhile to test the theory of being tickled too often.

*eyes light up* 1)I can teach you and 2)You'd be fun to tickle fight... wussie!

Change the wussie to Aussie and you have it more correct. lol
Besides what are you gonna teach me?? I have all the same skills that you do, and then some. ;)
I could wrap you up like a package, and tickle .................... damn your not ticklish.
Oh well, truce then ........... :peace:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back