• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ohio

heronflight01

hello all...wondering if there is anyone involved in the tickling scene in ohio, most notably the greater cleveland area?

hi there from cincy

tickling in ohio but in cincinnati.....sorry :) but thought i would reply to make you feel even better ;)

Hello!
I am in the Cleveland area of Ohio.

-Dee (who's being cryptic, or just a pain in the ass, ha ha)

ahhh! at last!

i am not alone! a very nice realization. i just wanted to see if there were any like-minded people in my relative part of the universe. nice to see that that is so. be as cryptic as you like, i don`t bite, but cryptic is good.:)

Actually....

I have run into quite a few ticklers in the Cleveland area. Of course, being a female ticklee, it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

Whereabouts in Cleveland are you?

Cleveland area

Hello all Ohioans!!! I am located in the Cleveland area as well. From the looks of things, we could have a small gathering ourselves. If you all are interested, reach me on AOL or Yahoo.
Carmel Cutie

Perhaps a meeting in central area of the state for Ohio Tickling?

Does anyone live around the Columbus area? If so, that would be a perfect place for a gathering...I would be willing to volunteer to help organize it..as long as I had at least one or two people to help!

Gathering

Hey, I'm from Pittsburgh (not too far away), would love to participate in a gathering if one can be arranged

Hi Ohioans,

You've got a great idea going. You're also in the wrong place for it.

There's a section devoted to Gatherings, and in it, there's a MidWest Nest section, which is held in Columbus, Ohio. As there are a good deal of you, it sounds as if organizing another shouldn't be too difficult. I'll leave this thread here, and ask you take such group-event discussions there, as that's what a gathering is, a group event.

Bellarisa hosted the last one there, which I attended and enjoyed. Annaloo99 hosted the previous one, which also had rave reviews from attendees. There's likely to be others, if you folks show an interest. There's a brief lull right now, as Bella has a newborn in the house, but there's more than one home in that part of the world. All it takes is one other person to collaborate, and you have an event. Good luck to you all!

dvnc
moderator for Gatherings and Personals
and the listfather for the West Coast Gatherings

new to forum

Hi everyone,
This is my first post to the forum and I'd just like to let you all know that there is yet another one of "us" in NE Ohio.

Hi, just wanted to say what"s up to everybody.
There"s one more of us, I live in Dayton,OH.

wow!

looks like there are a lot more of us than i originally thought.
well, i am in a different situation; or maybe not, but here it is. i am engaged to be married, and there is little chance of my preoccupation being easily practiced, and i am ok with this for many reasons. if there is a need for support such as a location to host, i will be happy to oblige, even if i cannot outright participate. we should take this to the gatherings section, but let me know if i can be of assistance.

Wow! Miss Artspice! Long time no see.
Nice to see that you didn't move to far from the Cleveland area.
I doubt you remember talking with me but I do remember you and it is nice to see a few women from the area that are into tickling.

An Ohio Tickle Chat?

I think this is a good idea. At the very least, it would be a neat place to meet people from around our area into tickling. At most, perhaps we could start fleshing out some ideas for an actual real-life meeting sometime. When is a good day to hold an online chat? When is everyone free? And what forum (ICQ, AOL, Yahoo, other) is most convenient to guarantee maximum participation in this event?

my vote...

i have access to aol instant messenger and yahoo messenger. those would be my suggestions. i am available after 10 and during the day most of the time before 4 pm.

Mass Tickling

Woooooooooo look at all the replys...i dont read for a week and its busting out...glad some people opened there eyes....how yall doin? gathering for a tickle frenzy...sounds awesome:D

i'm from cleveland too (well, southwest burb's anyway)

Hello. I'm from the Cleveland area too. Must be something in that Lake Erie water. I'm a 26 year old male looking for a female ticklee, but also willing to socialize with anyone from the area with the same interests. Please write to me.

Just thought I'd throw my two cents in. I'm from the Cleveland area too, and it's nice to see a few ticklephiles coming out of the woodwork after so many years. Many thanks to the people who made this forum possible. I'd love to chat with anyone interested in helping me organize a Northeastern Ohio meeting at some point.

WOW!!!

This is great! So many people from Ohio that are into tickling!!! I feel a gathering comin' on! :p

Attachments

• __Contact Sheet-00.jpg
    __Contact Sheet-00.jpg
    677 KB · Views: 85
Count Me In

Canton area tickler here, it is nice to see so many fellow tickle enthusiasts,let me know what is going on and I'll do my best to make it.

Meeting

I'm originally from Cleveland. Would any of the ladies here be willing to meet to be tickled?

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back