• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Monster On Campus

WallStreet

2nd Level Red Feather
There are several Mainstream Tickling lists on the web, and I've always tried to see all of the movies on the lists that looked good. It was from these lists that I've been introduced to flix like Cement Garden and Swedish Butler. One movie that always eluded me, until today, was Monster On Campus. It's a 50's horror flick, and the ticklee in question is Joanna Moore. The Mainstream list said that she was tickled while she was plastered to a table. She was married at one point to Ryan O'Neal, and more notably she was actually the original choice to play Wonder Woman on the TV series (then they let the then unknown Lynda Carter try on the costume during an audition, and the rest was history).
Anyhow, I figured that the tickling of a woman lovely enough to be Wonder Woman would be worth watching, yet I could never find the movie. I recently went to a site that sells DVDs and VHS, and I went through every movie on the Mainstream list that I had never seen. I found Monster On Campus. The part about her being plastered to a table was erroneous, as she only had plaster on her face. She was given a 2 second long rib tickling, and you could hear her muffled reaction under the plastic mask. This was definitely dissapointing. I wouldn't call it a total waste of time, but after seeing Pam Anderson and Jenna Jameson tickled on Howard Stern I guess the old 2 second tickle scenes don't cut it anymore, especially if the ticklee has plaster on her face while it's happening.
The scene was in the first 2 minutes of the film, and I turned it off after that scene. The movie looks very campy but may have some humerous potential. I figure I'll wait until 4:20 before I watch the whole movie, that way it will have a different perspective.
So I hereby say DO NOT buy this movie. If anyone really wants to see it that bad I'll talk to Oblesklk and see if he'll post the clip at TickleTown.

Thanx..

This has been a test of the Emergency Tickle Clip System...only a test..in the event of a real tickling, you will be instructed to go to your nearest video store.

Thanks for the heads up bud! Q

WallStreet--

Are you still selling your Mara video? Can you post the info here on how to acquire it?

Thanks, pal...

dig dug

Thanks to The Laugher, I now own a simply yet effective tool to capture video/caps. I'll dig through my stuff and see if I still have that mainstream tape lying about. I know I have the cartoon one, but I think all those are already in cirulation. The regular mainstream tape did have the cement garden on it, lovely scene.

If I can find it, I'll cap it and put it in September's edition.

Biscuit-- I've sent you several e-mails without response. I'm assuming that when you corrected your computer problem that you changed your address. Get back to me with a good address and I'll send you a zip file of Lynda Lynxx to post.
The Cement Garden is one of the all-time best scenes. A goofy guy tickles his cute sixteenish sister for about 10 seconds until she takes a whizz.
DigDug-- Unfortunately John 4:22 is about 2 minutes too late. I sent you an e-mail as well.

WallStreet--

I think it's OK, John's watch was just a touch fast. Technology back then was a bit imprecise.

Biscuit--

To add: The sister gets rib-tickled on her bed and she is writhing around, really squirming like a snake. Her laughter is very fast and intense...then things go into a kind of slow-motion phase as she starts to lose bladder control. As WS said, it's a looooong scene by tickle standards. She is not gorgeous, but cute enough.

dig dug dog

I can't agree with you guys on The Cement Garden tickling scene. I rented the video specifically for that, having salivated over the book version, but the translation to the big screen was a big disappointment. In the movie, the brother puts on an entire beekeeping outfit complete with thick mitts on his hands. How ticklish can that have really felt? The girls' initial reaction is good (though it doesn't jibe with the mitts) but the director quickly and completely undercuts the intensity by switching to "slow-mo" just when things are heating up. Check it out if you're curious but I wouldn't rank it that high on the hit parade. Anyone else share this view??

eisen,

I kinda recollect that he pulls off the gloves for the tickling--am I wrong?

ddd

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back