• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

'lers: what are you thinking while you are tickling?

SadCuzNotTcklsh

2nd Level Red Feather
To all the 'lers, what goes through your mind while you are tickling the heck out of someone?

:snoopy:

Actually, not a whole lot. Probably just:

"Will this tickle her?"
or
"Wow that really tickles her"

Depends what the lee is doing. During my last shoot I was wishing I could fast forward through it because the model was obviously not enjoying herself.

Prior to the tickling, I am thinking about bondage, and making sure water is nearby for after the session.
During the tickling, I enter this weird zone, Its like I am outside myself or something, a few lee's have told me I have an evil stare when I am tickling.
I am working to get the best reaction from the lee but in the back of my mind I am always listening for that "hic cough" sound a lee can make under duress.
I typically don't go for the safeword, I just want to play near it.
After the tickling, I get the lee water, untie her and sometimes start a massage sometimes not, depends on the lee. Then I prepare for my turn as lee :)

"Oh boy, I can't wait to jack off!!"

matthew_lesko_06.jpg

Sometimes I look around for spur of the moment tools.

A lot of times Im focused on reactions.

Almost all the time I'm taking in the surroundings. Like, if I'm in my bedroom, I'll notice dust on the bed post or something.

I might have A.D.D.

Etc.

I'm mostly listening for the reactions and telling myself, "no boner...no boner...don't get hard..." LOL

I'm not usually a 'ler, so I can't really answer the question. But I would just like to say it was a good and interesting question. :)

Which is the best course to take during a tickle session. Where to start...how long to tickle a certain area...which tools to use...or not to use...which part of the body is reacting best and concentrating on those areas.

I don't really think that much.

It's all about the sensation of pleasure and power I get from tickling a very ticklish lee.

I immediately go into a kind of "Zone" where I'm mesmerized by her laughter and other reactions and keep tickling and tickling her to get it to intensify.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back