• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best tickling video

Ticklemesilly10

I looked through this section a bit and didn't think I saw a post on this already but if there is I apologize. Anyways, I was wondering what you all think is the best plain tickling video out there? Who is the Lee/Ler, where is the tickling occuring and what company produced it.

I think the answer is subjective, and even based upon my personal preferences I doubt I could single out any one video. If you could provide more information on your personal tastes- I'm sure myself and many others would be able to offer our opinions.

best is hard to say. I do prefer tickling videos that focus on tickling the feet only. Also the laughter has to sound just right or else the video is ruined. Also if there is a story involved that tends to ruine it as well. At least in my opinon!

I would love to say "any of mine" at The TickleShow but I would be lying to you. :)
I would say I like "girls next door" and all over tickling. Nudity is not required but in some cases it helps. I like the 'lees to be extremely ticklish and the 'lers to be very deliberate. I don't need to see fingers flying all over the place if they almost never actually make real contact with the 'lee. Also, the 'lee doesn't always have to be bound, as long as the 'ler can tickle for a while, uninterrupted.
Frenchtickling had a model a few years back who did a video outdoors. Can't remember her name but that video was close to perfect. :)

Enjoy the Show!
The TickleShow
www.tickleshow.webs.com
www.clips4sale.com/28100

I must admit, there was a video called "Rin's Tickle Torture" from TickleJapan. Man, I am not bullshiting, the girl is tickled for 30 minutes straight and she laughs strong the whole time. It's an upperbody only, but it's still in the top 5 for sure!

I don't know what its called but there's one I love with Devin DeMoore being tickled by these two girls in the gym. They tickle her private parts with her legs held apart and the sexy sounds she makes really do it for me every time. Oh how I wish I knew the name of that movie!

R

It also depends on what you want to see in a video. If you just like bare feet, you have a lot of choices. If you like pantyhose, that limits it. If you like socks, even more. If you like good video standards, or don't care, that'll make a difference. It mostly depends on the model, if you have favorites or not.

Let us know your likes, and maybe people can make suggestions!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back