• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Shower heads

marzbarz

TMF Expert
So I'm staying at this hotel for the holidays, and the shower head shoots out rather strong streams where if you put your feet under it, it actually tickles. Now my feet really aren't ticklish, but it worked on me. and the closer you put any ticklish part closer to the shower head, it tickles more.

Anybody experienced this? It's actually pretty cool :p

Works on me pretty good too, especially at the tops of my feet.

That's awesome,you should tie someone's foot under it lol. Be sure to let them up after not to long

You know, I was just thinking about this the other day in the shower! It definitely tickles, esp. on the tops of my feet. Go figure, huh?

LOVE me some Shower Head! :D

....how come that doesn't sound right?

How come nobody has mentioned how much it tickles other parts of your body?

LOVE me some Shower Head! :D

....how come that doesn't sound right?

How come nobody has mentioned how much it tickles other parts of your body?

Oh I love me some showerhead time. And it um, definitely "tickles" other spots on the body. :thumbsup:

Good times!

I have a shower head that does the same thing - it's actually kind of annoying when you're by yourself actually trying to make progress and get yourself clean.

Since everyone else just wants to skirt around it and say less-awkward phrases...

Showerheads are good for masturbation, too.

Or so I've heard. >.>

Thanks a lot viper............................................. .....

****All industrialized nations suddenly experience water shortages. However, all inhabitants seem extremely happy inspite of the bad news. *****

Wow. I just never noticed a shower giving me a tickling. Viper, that is too funny! You are the man!:D

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

I just caused a globalized socio-economic meltdown, and no-one gives a damn.

However, there's a lot of people who want a sammich.

if you love your shower head, you should try the jets from a whirlpool. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

So I'm staying at this hotel for the holidays, and the shower head shoots out rather strong streams where if you put your feet under it, it actually tickles. Now my feet really aren't ticklish, but it worked on me. and the closer you put any ticklish part closer to the shower head, it tickles more.

Anybody experienced this? It's actually pretty cool :p

Yeah, that pretty much bothers me every time I take a shower. ^^ It's like "and now the feet" and then seconds later "aaaaah,why does this tickle so much?!?". Kind of annyoing actually when you just want to take a shower. :p

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back