• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Eating/licking between someones toes? Turn on, off?

TarynsTinyToes

1st Level Green Feather
I really love it when somebody eats something, or licks something, from between my toes. For example, whipped cream... mmmm!! Or gummy bears from between each toe, etc.

I was wondering, how many others are out there who enjoy the same thing? Have you ever done this? If so what is your favorite thing to lick/eat from somebody's toes?

That would be something I'd like to do at some point but I'm not sure if I'd be able to actually go through with it. Toes look so pretty but they're dirty... even when they're clean.

Not so much with food. I prefer to go in without having to deal with eating at the same time...lol

Love getting between the toes with my teeth and tongue. One of my most favoritest ways to tickle a foot.

Christopher

Last edited:
Also not with food. And, as it's been awhile, I can't recall for certain whether it was specifically between the toes, but I did suck on the toes, which was apparently a turnon for the "recipient", which was enough to make it a turnon for me. But I'll have to remember to specifically "experiment" between the toes next time, and perhaps I'll even consider the addition of food (although I don't have much of a taste for whipped cream specifically).

As for Coup de Grace's concern about "dirtiness", in fact, my "victim" was actually in the bathtub at the time, so dirt wasn't an issue, at least I didn't see it as one.

[Edit: I might add that I'm not particularly a "foot freak" (or foot fetishist), as many here seem to be, but in the interest of leaving no stone unturned, as it were...]

Nope. Food play in any form makes me gag. I can't even look at it.

I've never had food used on my feet so I can't say how that feels but I've had my toes sucked before and I love it. :bounce:

On second thought, while I guess it wasn't food per se, on the same general occasion as above, I did also use some edible body paint, on the toes as well as a number of other places. Never really got into food as such, but nothing really against it, just that the paint worked well enough, and of course applying it with a soft paint brush to begin with (with my victim bound) made for a somewhat "ticklish situation" in general.

Hell yeah! ive eaten whipped cream and grapes from inbetween a womans toes. i love it! taryn, id be honored! :woman:

I'm not really a fan of the biting, licking or sucking on any part of the foot. Not a foot fetish guy, to each his own. I do however love it when the tickler is tickling the shit out of the ticklee's toes. One of my favorite scenes in a tickle video was from Silver Cherry, they had this girl stuck in gravity boots and tied down, and her toes were extremely ticklish. He attacked her toes for 10 seconds straight, and it was pure tickle hell for her. One of the best scenes ever.

Licking toes

When I watch the Last Laugh videos at some point the girls tickle the feet of the lee by licking and nibbling their toes . This usually drives me nuts. As far as food if the girl has pretty ticklish feet I really do not need anything to make them tasty the softness pinkness and even slight aroma is enough. By the way your feet are adorable .

I was wondering, how many others are out there who enjoy the same thing? Have you ever done this? If so what is your favorite thing to lick/eat from somebody's toes?

My mouth on my LEE's toes at some point during a session ( excluding "playful" type sessions ) is pretty much a guarantee , so yeah ... licking/sucking on toes is something I love to do ... & yes , it most definitely turns me on to do so. :xpulcy:

I don't usually add food to the mix , but when I do , my favorite thing to eat from in between a lady's toes is steak. :hungry:

it still tastes like chicken........................................

tofu, duh!!

I've never had it done or done it to someone else.

I'm very interested in trying both tho ;)

I've never been a fan of licking and sucking feet, however, lately the thought has crossed my mind while I was tickling my wife's feet. I wouldn't go for the food thing though not my thing

I had my big size 13 feet worshipped/adored (licked, kissed, felt some teeth down there too) exactly one time, and I LOVED it.

(You know who you are, and I want MORE next time you're in NJ!)

I developed a real "taste" for it (Pun not originally intended, but couldn't resist) I'm really suprised.

As far as other people's feet, I'm paranoid about dirt and germs, but I think I'd like it.

Anyone out there limber enough to taste their OWN tootsies????

Never really been into the food play thing. I don't need to fuck at the local buffet, so why eat at the local fuckery?

yeah, it's really cool. i imagine u have people lined up to do that to u, u have gorgeous feet.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back