• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best Trish Stratus Picture EVER!!!

I have never seen a picture that better shows of Trish Stratus's body in every respect. Until she poses for Playboy (and that's never going to happen) or does this pose in a Bikini, I believe this is the top of the montain. And who doesn't love her peaks and vallys.

Pictue 2 is a bonus, and a nice one at that :D

i'd love to see her tied into the positon she's in, in the first pic. and tickled with out mercy!
naturally i'd love to be the one to have at those great feet of hers too! lol.

i'd love to see her tied into the positon she's in, in the first pic. and tickled with out mercy!
naturally i'd love to be the one to have at those great feet of hers too! lol.

I could see that. Her wrists tied together, and then boun over her shoulder to her one annkle, while the other foot his restrained to the floor somehow. Maybe leather straps could be holding her leg out giving us all free-be's at the crux of her knee. Thats not to bad... specialy if she was naked... well in just a pair of panties.

Wow. She's um, flexible. lol She can wrap her legs around me anytime. hehe Thanks for sharing those pics!

I have never seen a picture that better shows of Trish Stratus's body in every respect. Until she poses for Playboy (and that's never going to happen) or does this pose in a Bikini, I believe this is the top of the montain. And who doesn't love her peaks and vallys.

Pictue 2 is a bonus, and a nice one at that :D

The second picture is very hot, but I can't see her feet that well.
I don't think I've ever seen a picture of her feet?
I know she is tall, so I know I'd love her feet. Now if there was picture of them.

Nice pictures, thanks for sharing.

The second picture is very hot, but I can't see her feet that well.
I don't think I've ever seen a picture of her feet?
I know she is tall, so I know I'd love her feet. Now if there was picture of them.

Nice pictures, thanks for sharing.

Trish is only 5'4" and you can see her feet very well in the picture I posted. If you google her I am sure you will find lots of pictures with her feet showing.

:wiseowl:
ST

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back