• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling feet mystery.

ticklishfeetnyc

TMF Regular
Just curious not sure how everyone would react to this situation if it presented itself. If you had an opportunity to tickle a pair of feet sticking out of a wall or something where you could not see who was the owner of the feet and they could not see you, but you were told that the feet were extremly ticklish. Would you tickle them or would you need to know the owner of the feet?

For the attraction to even be there, I must at least see their owner and like what I see.

For the purpose of not receiving my mail in a penitentiary, I would need to know her well enough to tickle her.

(Unless, of course, I had just pulled off a bank heist and was driving the long, slow, boring backroads with a cute lil' hostage in the back, in which case, well, we wouldn't want her to get bored or anything would we?)

Yes I would tickle them, i do not need to know the owner. but it would be nice for a later hookup if we click

I probably would, if I thought the feet were that of a woman.

I had an incident when I was younger where I really wanted to tickle my cousin; and one night we were all on a road trip in my dads camper;

I woke up to see pair of feet sticking out of a a sleeping bag - where I last remember her sleeping. I jumped on the opportunity to tickle her for a good long time. It was only later I realized it was one of her girlfriends who came along for the ride.

I was a little upset that I didn't get to the tickle my target; but that quickly passed - I did get to tickle someone. So there you go.

Yeeeeaaaah... I'm going to have to go with "no."

I'm picturing a random pair of feet sticking out of the wall, with some stranger standing next to them calling out to passers-by about how ticklish said feet are in classic carnival barker style. It seems rather weird, and I'd probably just give the whole scene a raised eyebrow and mosey on by.

Also, I'm not looking to catch some stranger's case of athlete's foot. :xlime:

I simply do not think I could or would. Must know a person first.

Just curious not sure how everyone would react to this situation if it presented itself. If you had an opportunity to tickle a pair of feet sticking out of a wall or something where you could not see who was the owner of the feet and they could not see you, but you were told that the feet were extremly ticklish. Would you tickle them or would you need to know the owner of the feet?

I don't even know if they're female feet? That's a little too much mystery for me to handle, hoss!

GEE, WHATEVER WOULD ANDY DO??

"hello feet sticking outa da wall" ***shakes hands with a big toe*** Now that we have been properly introduced.....BWAAAAAAAAHHH!!! OK this could be a sting, **sniffs** or a stink operation. I think I better wait until all 3 of Charlie's Angels have their feet sticking outa da wall just to be safe. Now if it was a giant clam, well that would be different. ;)

I'm not even sure why feet come with a rest-of-the-body. Who needs it? :shrug:

You know, it's times like this that I remember why I stay up late at night and worry about you. :bwahaha:

"hello feet sticking outa da wall" ***shakes hands with a big toe*** Now that we have been properly introduced.....BWAAAAAAAAHHH!!! OK this could be a sting, **sniffs** or a stink operation. I think I better wait until all 3 of Charlie's Angels have their feet sticking outa da wall just to be safe. Now if it was a giant clam, well that would be different. ;)

I just knew it was just a matter of time before the infamous Giant Clam worked it's way into this thread!

You know, it's times like this that I remember why I stay up late at night and worry about you. :bwahaha:

I thought the reason why you stay up late at night was because you can't stop laughing at people who wake up screaming in terror.

I'd graze both feet quickly then keep moving. i'd feel weird getting too excited over a random pair of feet.

Hmm...well...here's the thing...if the question was "IF there was a vagina sticking out of a wall would you hump it?" I think the answer would be a no. Not sure this is any different.

Hmm...well...here's the thing...if the question was "IF there was a vagina sticking out of a wall would you hump it?" I think the answer would be a no. Not sure this is any different.

Well , that's just silly.

What reason would there be for a vagina to be sticking out of a wall? :crazy:

i am going with no unless like someone mentioned it was a glass wall with a tented window that the girl couldnt see you.....and just like with all my tickles id have to be attracted to her.... to much unknown with that situation for my taste

Well , that's just silly.

What reason would there be for a vagina to be sticking out of a wall? :crazy:

never mind why, HOW? How does a vagina stick thru anything? that would have to be one flexible lady!!

I would be a little worried if any body part was sticking out of a wall, I would probably inform the owner of this...wall that maybe they would want to get that checked out.

i'd like to know who's feet they are, that way if the feet belong to a woman I dont get along well with then I can use my ultimate tickle methods

I wish I could find you trapped in that situation.

I wish I could find you trapped in that situation. If I had that opportunity to have your soft sensitive foot sticking out of a wall and you could not see me running a turkey feather my along your high delicate arch. I would tear a small hole in your stocking and snake the feather through the hole and torture your helpless foot. Oh your poor little beautiful foot would me my entire world for hours and hours!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back