• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling as a form of revenge

ticklishfeetnyc

TMF Regular
If you were at a carnival or a public setting like a renn fair and instead of a dunk tank there were tickle stocks and the person that was in the stocks was someone you despised was in them was extremly ticklish and also blindfolded so they could not see you. Would you take advantage of the situation no matter if they were male or female or would that creep you out as a guy to tickle torture the "feet only" of someone you did not like and they would never know? curious.....

Well love I can safely say if I ever saw that at a fair or something I'd think pigs where flying too :p I'd probably just leave it alone if it ever happened, I'd be more fun to get them back somewhere else anyway haaaa. Course if anyone wants to try this to me they can tickle my feet all day and I'll just yawn at them :D

If that happen to me, I would take advantage of the opportunity as long as I can make them suffer.

It's a fun idea for a story of a video, but I don't think most people would want to be bothered touching somebody they didn't like. Besides what would be the point in doing it if they didn't know it was you.

The loser gets tickled

Although its not really revenge I remember a story I read a long time ago about two summer league softball teams they play each other the winner got their choice of humiliation . Well the one team that won chose to tickle the feet of some of the girls from the losing team. The author was good about explaining how they took great delight in removing the losers cleats and socks off commenting on their smelly feet humiliating them further. Then a chorus of female laughter a couple girls getting angry chastising the winners about tickling their feet but unable to supress the laughter.I love the scenerio of revenge I love it in stories and videos but if I was at a ren faire id only want to tickle the feet of a girl in a playful manner . I wouldnt pursue it of someone I disliked.

Tickling is an intimate, sexual thing for me. I would not want to do that to someone I despise.

Depends. I knew one girl, utterly infuriating,rude,selfish,horrible person. Her feet were GORGEOUS though. If I found her in some stocks,She'd be in trouble :evilha: I would be doing it with the intent of torture, but it would still turn me on,only because I'm tickling a pair of nice feet.

I'd let her know it was me though. She didn't know I have a tickle fetish, as far as she knows it's just revenge. If its some girl I just didn't like with an underwhelming physique and gross feet, pass.

unless it was someone I knew well, then I might have some "playful" revenge. nothing serious though

um yeah all the bitchy rude evil girls are like the most ticklish so why would u not torture them....

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back