• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Heya! New and eager to learn!

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! This is awesome. I saw you actually "become" a new member. Way down below on the very bottom of the forum is "Welcome Our Newest Member" thingy and I thought your name was EPIC. So epical in fact, that before writing on your wall, Hi, and, You have an epical name, I started craving jam. I went to my fridge but all I found was peanut butter and then I forgot to say hi.

True story.

So, HI!!!! Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the TMF, StrawberryJam, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Welcome to our world...strawberry jam.....once licked jam from an old girlfriends toes...it took ages 2 clean them with my tongue...heaven for me...pure ticklish hell for her i seem 2 remember.....have fun.
From another uk member

Welcome, and that's an interesting way to get involved on the forum to say the least. :woot: I sup- oh, great, another limey, hang on...

*ahem*

What ho, friend! 'twas indeed most astute of you to find our humble abode here on the Internet. It would be marvelous if I could stay around and chit-chat, but I daresay I have these sudden cravings for a spot of tea. (Perhaps a crumpet, to boot!) Instead, I suppose I shall be seeing you around as you traverse the forum in you exploration of this new world.

Pip pip, cheerio!

:neenerneener:

ello!!!! im guessing from the use of the word buttie that your from the north????

Haha that's a great story. I hope it all works out and is exciting as some of us find it to be!

Welcome!

A very interesting way to get involved. But I'm glad you did.
Welcome to the forum! :D Hope you have a great time here, you most likely will 'cause it's a great place. :)

Welcome to the GREATEST forum on the world wide web. Glad you could join us. Come on in and have a great time. This really is a fun place.

Welcome to the GREATEST forum on the world wide web. Glad you could join us. Come on in and have a great time. This really is a fun place.

As a fairly new member i will gladly second that, this fourm has such an amazing community of people :)

:tickle: :tickle:

Welcome Strawberry! Love the name!! Thanks for sharing your story. I hope it encourages some folks to be more open with their partners about their fetishes. It can and usually does lead to very good things. ;) It's awesome that you are being so proactive in learning more about this world. Have fun here hon! :bounce:

aww u two are so sweet >.< hahas. wish u both the best ever... i need to get used to tickling though, i still got this fear in me >.>

Welcome to the forum, SJ. May you enjoy your time amongst all us crazies. ;)

Welcome StrawberryJam hope to get to know you and your boyfriend more. Enjoy this forum we are a bunch of nice people with the same fetish interest TICKLING of course. Nothing is better than to have a ticklish lady giggleing and laughing from being tickled by someone....LOL

StrawberryJam,

I'm a new member who just found out over the past few days how amazingly inviting and exciting this community is! It's already been a wonderful place to learn, and there are so many opportunities to ask questions. I myself just found out about my love's tickling fetish, and I think it's one of the most endearing and beautiful aspects of her, given all of the other things that I think are endearing and beautiful. I feel like this forum is a great place to get to know about this diverse interest, get to know more about those people involved in it, and most importantly, to get to know more about ourselves and our significant others! I pray you'll be able to get new insight into your boyfriend and the happiness of your couple through this place.

Welcome and have fun, and don't be afraid to ask questions. :)

Oh, wow, this made me so happy to see. I'm so glad to see someone so open to the fetish and the fact that you found this place speaks leagues of you! I recently told my boyfriend (Dawes) about my fetish and let me be the one to tell you how important it is to your boyfriend that you're so accepting and willing to learn. It means the world to us who have spent the time thinking, "Jesus Christ, I'm weird and no one can ever know."

Feel free to ask any question and just enjoy your time! General is a great place to just be an asshole and have fun, too. Welcome, Strawberry!

(Dawes: you're a sweetheart.)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back