• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Out of a daydream

b0xr

2nd Level Red Feather
I have had tickling daydreams while at my desk at work on several (dozen) occasions. I was wondering if anyone else had daydreams while at work or in school or anywhere when that moment arrives when you realize you were daydreaming. Did you ever wonder if you uttered something you shouldn't have? Think about what you might have said because someone may have heard you? That Moment when you get back from daydreaming about your little fantasy or session you may have just had. What goes through Your mind at That moment ?

NO, I SAID TAKE YOUR BLUES OFF MADAME

bRITNEY SPEARS "OOPS, i DID IT AGAIN". i AM GLAD TO KNOW I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE WITH THIS PROBLEM. maybe I NEED TO TURN UP A RADIO(PREHISTORIC IPOD) TO MAKE SOME WHITE NOISE AND DRINK MORE MOUNTAIN DEW.

Yes

I do this all the time. Im occupied by some cute co workers every day. When the warm weather comes and they wear open toed shoes or shoes that reveal their pretty feet I constantly think about how I have them tied up and im tickling their feet. Sometimes I have them side by side three at a time and im tickling their feet.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back