• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hera's Rebellion (F/M)

goddess_nemesis

Verified
Author's Note: I'm dedicating "Hera's Rebellion" to my friend, natural tickler. :twohugs: It was because of one of our chats that led to my inspiration to use the story of how Hera led a rebellion to over throw Zeus. :D

I hope you all enjoy it. :D

To say Hera was furious would’ve been an understatement. She. Was. Pissed. Like a rumbling volcano, she was ready to erupt. Zeus, the King of the gods, had humiliated her once again with his infidelity. Despite her status as the Queen, she was the laughingstock of Mount Olympus.

All because Zeus was unable to control his baser instincts, which was to stick his pecker in everything female that walked on two legs. She despised the women he seduced or ravished. They were as much to blame for attracting Zeus’s attentions as Zeus was to blame for fucking them.

Not only had Zeus ravished the young nubile princess, he had also impregnated her with his spawn. In anger, Hera chucked the goblet she had been sipping from. It shattered against the marble wall, the liquid ambrosia spilling on the cold granite floor.

Her anger wasn’t because Zeus had betrayed her. No, it was because he betrayed the marriage he had forced her into. It was the continuous breaking of those vows that drew her ire.

She was sick of the humiliations. Enough was enough.

One by one the twelve gods of Olympus appeared around the long table in what was known as the Council Room. The room was used to discuss matters of mortals and immortals alike. The only one missing was the King of the gods. Hera wisely chose a time where he would be gone to call together her brethren.

Ares looked irritated as he stared the beautiful Aphrodite, gorgeous as usual in a pale pink gossamer gown. His dark blood red eyes were filled with lust and anger. Unfazed, Aphrodite flirted shamelessly with the sun-kissed Apollo. His twin sister, Artemis, rolled her eyes at the lust birds as her milky white hand stroked the baby cub that lay sleeping in her lap.

Finally, as usual, Hades was the last to appear. His dead eyes scanned the gods until they came to rest on the lovely Queen, noting she sat regally at the head of the table. The spot was normally occupied by their brother, the King. Hera’s emerald eyes met his and he clearly saw her fury.

He smiled wickedly. This was going to be fun.

In a gravelly voice, Hades asked, “Why have you called us here, Hera?

Each god turned towards Hera, the same but unvoiced question in their eyes.

Before she could speak, Athena demanded, “Where is Zeus?”

Hera scowled at the younger goddess, one of Zeus’s many offspring. Athena had sprung from Zeus’s head after he had swallowed a pregnant Metis, fearing the child she carried would overthrow him like he had his father Cronus. She was a warmonger like her half-brother Ares, but where he was more impulsive, Athena was more thoughtful.

“If you would let me speak, Athena, I would explain,” Hera began. “Zeus isn’t here because he’s more interested in whetting his whistle than dealing with more important matters.”

“Bullshit,” Athena snarled. Hera glared at the goddess of wisdom.

“Who called this meeting?” Hera asked her voice calm. Everyone knew that Hermes called the meetings and that he never did unless Zeus had something important to discuss. What they didn’t know was that Hermes could call the gods together on Hera’s behalf also.

“What do you propose we do, Hera?” Apollo asked as he seductively nibbled on Aphrodite’s slender fingers.

“Overthrow him,” Hera suggested casually, studying each god and their reaction.

“Overthrow Zeus?!?” Poseidon asked incredulously. “Are you mad?”

“Mad as in crazy, no,” Hera pierced her brother with her stormy gaze, “but mad as in angry, then yes, I am. You should be too.

“Zeus cares more about a piece of ass than maintaining balance.”

“Are you sure that’s the problem, Hera, my dear?” Artemis asked. “Or are you angry that Zeus planted his seed in the belly of the young Merridian princess?”

Hades delighted in the fury that exploded within Hera’s beautiful emerald green eyes. He had always believed that Hera was the only one who could truly challenge their brother. She was his equal in every way.

Hera hid her fury at the moon goddess splendidly. No one but Hades noticed that Artemis’s question had infuriated her.

“Princess Kynthia is a prime example of his carelessness.”

In a way, she was right. Though it wasn’t something to take seriously, the Merridian king was furious at the rape of his only daughter. Kynthia wasn’t the first, and she certainly wouldn’t be the last, woman Zeus would bed, willingly or not.

“It is true that King Milos is furious that Kynthia had been raped and impregnated,” Hades remarked coolly. “Who knows? As a mortal, he is fairly influential.”

Hera grinned inwardly; thankful Hades was backing her plan. “Imagine, one word from him and those imbecilic mortals could stop worshiping us.”

The goddess faced the beautiful Aphrodite who was enjoying the jealousy pouring from Ares at the lavish attention Apollo was bestowing upon her.

“Imagine, Aphrodite, no man worshiping your beauty.” Aphrodite tensed at Hera’s words causing Apollo to stop the kisses he had been tenderly placing upon her elegant neck.

“No one,” Hera continued, “calling to you, Athena, for wisdom or to you, Ares, for guidance on the battlefield. All because the god we entrusted to maintain the balance preferred to fuck around.”

With that, she had their attention. The rebellion could begin.

Exhausted Zeus plopped down in his favorite chair. Listening to mortals bitch and complain about every little thing was draining. Many had succumbed to hubris. One man had even proclaimed himself to be a god and that he didn’t need to worship Zeus anymore.

“Mortals will never learn, Zeus.” The melodic voice of Nemesis caressed his ears. “Some days I get so frustrated with them that I desire to punish them all.”

Zeus heard the anger and frustration in her soft voice. Before he could say anything, she continued.

“Though, I should beat the snot out of Tyche for giving too much fortune to those who don’t deserve it.”

Zeus chuckled, a low rumbling laugh. “Now, now, Nemesis, you two balance each other.”

Like a petulant child, Nemesis rolled her eyes. “She still deserves a beat down.” With that, Nemesis vanished. Zeus shook his head at her tantrum.

“Was that Nemesis?” Hera asked as she entered the room, carrying a tray upon which sat a tea set.

Zeus stared at Hera as if she had grown an extra head like a Hydra. “What do you want, Hera?”

Hera sat the tray on the marble table then she lowered herself gracefully into the chair next to Zeus.

“I know how taxing it is to listen to mortals all day. Who to bless, who to curse. Who to send Nemesis to.”

With the grace of the queen that she was, Hera poured two cups of the ambrosia tea. She added a drop of honey into one cup and handed it to Zeus.

Zeus accepted the cup of tea without a second thought. “I swear to Gaia, those mortals are growing more and more arrogant by the day.” Gratefully he took a sip of the tea, relishing its warmth as it slid down his throat.

“More so than the Atlanteans?” Hera asked curiously as she sipped her tea.

With a weary sigh, Zeus nodded. “Aye, but I cannot sink the whole world like I did Atlantis.”

Lost in thought, Zeus finished his tea. He could feel the heaviness of his eyelids. He must have been more tired than he had thought he was. Hera opened her mouth as if to say something but promptly close it when she saw the fatigue in his eyes.

Then she spoke, “I can see how tired you are, husband. No point in starting our verbal sparring when you look like you’re about to pass out.”

Zeus could hear the bitterness in her voice and he knew she was angry about his most recent affair. Yet he couldn’t for the life of him form a response. His mind was slush and his instincts were screaming that something was wrong, that Hera did something to him.

Try as he might, Zeus was unable to keep his eyes open any longer. He slumped in his chair, his cup falling from his hand. Hera grinned wickedly as she summoned Ares to help move Zeus.

Zeus slowly opened his eyes several hours later. His head pounded worse than when he had swallowed pregnant Metis and Athena had fought to escape his bodily prison. Unfortunately Hephaestus wasn’t around to help alleviate the pressure.

Lifting his hand to his head, Zeus discovered that he was unable to move. Cautiously, he lifted his head and found himself bound to a cold slab of granite. His wrists were tied together above his head while his ankles were tied to the corners at the bottom.

He was tied tightly and tautly to the granite table. He couldn’t move, not even an inch. He pulled and tugged at his bondage but the gold chains didn’t even bend.

“Darling, it’s no use.” A throaty laugh tickled his senses. “You cannot escape.”

Hera appeared at the end of the table near his bare feet. It was then that Zeus noticed his nakedness. With an exception of a white cloth covering his groin, every inch of his golden body was open and exposed. A shiver of fear slid down his pine before he could suppress it.

“What do you want, Hera!” Zeus demanded, his angry shout threaded with thunder.

Hera smiled deviously at her husband. “I managed to convince the other gods to overthrow you as King, but I only needed their help to get you like this.”

Her eyes roamed over his tantalizing body. With broad shoulders and ever muscle perfectly sculpted, he was gorgeous. Despite hating him, Hera couldn’t help her very feminine reaction to the sight of him.

She couldn’t hide the lust in her eyes and Zeus saw it clearly.

“Well, my love, if you wanted to get kinky, why didn’t you just say so?” Zeus grinned lasciviously at his beautiful wife.

The spark of anger couldn’t extinguish the lust in her eyes, but it was enough to dull it to a more manageable emotion.

“You have humiliated me for the last time, husband,” Hera spat. “You will bed no more women. You will swear it.”

Zeus rolled his eyes and snorted. “You’ll get no promise from me. Nothing you could do will extract it from my lips.”

An evil grin blossomed on Hera’s ruby red lips. “We’ll see.” She moved closer to his feet and Zeus couldn’t help but wonder what Hera would do. What had made her so sure she could extract a promise to never take another woman to his bed?

Hera lifted a hand towards his vulnerable bare feet and he knew she knew.

“Don’t you dare, Hera,” he snarled.

“I… dare,” Hera said simply as she danced her blood red nails against his bare feet.

Laughter hiccupped from his throat as he struggled to keep from laughing aloud. He couldn’t understand how she could have learned of his secret. No one, mortal or god, knew. Only Kynthia knew.

Her long, nimble fingers dipped in between his ticklish toes, running up and down his sensitive arches. He pulled frantically against his bondage, desperate to escape. Thrashing and bucking beneath Hera’s ministrations, Zeus couldn’t stop the deep belly laughs that erupted from his lips.

“STHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAP!” Laughter poured out of him like water from a faucet. “HERAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHA, STOHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOAHOAOHAP!”

“My Gaia, I had no idea how ticklish you were, husband,” Hera taunted as she continued to dance her fingers across his sensitive soles. “Nor did I know how much you enjoyed it.”

Hera’s words entered his brain through a tunnel. He could barely concentrate on what she was saying. Zeus tried to be furious at his wife, but like a tidal wave, his forced laughter extinguished the spark before it could ignite.

“Now I understand your fixation with that little slut Kynthia.” Hera pulled back his toes and dipped her fingers beneath them. Zeus’s laughter went up an octave. “I wondered how she could be different than your other conquests. You bed them then you interest disappears.

“Yet with Kynthia, your interest never faded. So I wondered, what was so special about her?”

Laughter prevented Zeus from responding, but he knew now how Hera had learned of his secret.

Kynthia.

He had spotted her a few months ago while she was bathing in a stream not far from her father’s castle. Ready to transform himself into a swan, what he saw froze him in his tracks. Her handmaiden had joined the buxom princess in the stream. Like a serpent, Kynthia struck quickly, her slender fingers digging into the soft flesh of her handmaiden, Nemia. Nemia’s squeals lit a raging fire in Zeus’s groin unlike anything he had ever before felt.

When Zeus bedded the young princess, she had surprised him by wiggling her fingers along his sides. Laughter mixing with his guttural groans intensified their coupling and Zeus became hooked. It’s why he went back to Kynthia time and again. She knew how to exploit his sensitive skin for maximum pleasure and he loved it.

He knew also how important it was to keep his desire a secret. A weakness that could be exploited like Hera was doing now. He had been a fool to not have been suspicious of the tea she had offered him. It had been out of character for her, yet Zeus had been too weary to keep his guard up.

Hera’s fingers left his calloused soles and moved up his hard muscular legs. Light spider tickles slid up and down his legs, giggles spilling from his mouth.

“So, so ticklish, my husband,” Hera teased. “I don’t know how you can stand it. Let alone enjoy it.”

Zeus struggled to escape Hera’s dancing fingers. Laughter bubbled up his throat as she switched from light tickles to hard. He hated how she could play his body so perfectly. Waves upon waves of lust washed over him, arousal hardening his cock. The sheet that covered him did little to hide his erection.

Hera glared at Zeus, taking notice of his arousal. With wicked delight, she slid her fingers behind his knees. As if struck by his own lightning bolt, Zeus convulsed with hard, deep belly laughs. His sides ached from the forced laughter.

He begged, “PLEHEHEHEHEAHHEAHEAHEHSE STOAHAOAHAOHAOAOHAOAHAOP!”

“Not until you swear to the Fates,” Hera began, “that you will never bed another woman again.”

If not for the ticklish sensations that traveled along his nerve-endings, Zeus would have tensed at the demand. A vow to the Fates was unbreakable. To do so meant death for both mortal and god.

In between laughing, Zeus bellowed, “NEVER!”

Hera scribbled harder beneath his knees, preventing any further protests. That and she was beginning to enjoy torturing her husband. Having him vulnerable to her ministrations was intoxicating. She paused, moving towards Zeus’s taut stomach. The King of the gods gulped in deep, much needed breaths.

“Never is a long time, husband.” Hera lightly trailed her long nails along Zeus’s sides.

The god bit his lip to keep from laughing.

“You will make that vow,” Hera promised. “I will break you.”

Before Zeus could argue, Hera dug her fingers into his sides. Uncontrollable laughter poured from his mouth as he struggled in his bondage. The goddess’s fingers danced and wiggled up and down his sides, dipping into the hallows of his armpits. Hera grinned wickedly at her husband’s pitiful attempts to escape.

Though he struggled to escape, the ticklish tingles sent shivers of desire to his groin. His cock felt hard as a rock. Despite the tickling being torturous, Zeus relished in the burning heat of desire. His thick member stood at attention, creating a tent beneath the sheet.

Deliberately she removed the sheet with one had as she danced her fingers over his rock hard stomach. A shot of desire pooled at the juncture between her legs at the sight of his erection. Hera may despise her husband, but even she had to admit he was an excellent lover.

Angry at her own weakness, Hera forced herself to ignore his lower half and focused on tormenting her husband. She refused to be distracted by his hard body. Her nimble fingers dipped into his armpits and his laughter increased tenfold.

“STOHOHAOHAHOAAHOAOHAOAOAHHAOP, HERAHHAHEHAEHAEHAHHAEHAEHA!” Zeus begged as he squirmed beneath her assault. Shame and humiliation filled his mind at how weak he felt.

“It’ll stop only when you speak the vow to the Fates,” Hera sneered, her fingers lowering to a spot along his ribs near his armpits.

Zeus’s reaction was near violent, jerking in his bondage as if he had been struck by his own lightning bolt. His laughter poured from his lips in silent waves. His mouth was open but nothing could be heard. Hera was amazed he didn’t break loose from his bondage, his reaction was that strong.

Hera wiggled her fingers deviously against the newfound hot spot. Zeus thrashed about violently, coming off the table nearly an inch despite his tight restrains.

“PLEHEHEHAHEEHEHEHAHEEHEHEHEHAHHEAHEAHESE!” Zeus begged. “NOHOHOHOHHOHOHOHHO MOAHAOHAHAAOHAOAHAHOAOORE! STOHAHAAOAHAHAOAHAOAAOAP!”

Hera ignored his pleas. She’d dance her fingers down his sides then back up to his worst spot, alternating between light and hard tickling. With a devilish grin, the goddess kept one hand tickling his sides while the other reached for his thick member.

A deep, guttural moan mingled with his laughter as Hera wrapped her slender fingers around his cock. His pleasure increased with each stroke of his shaft. As his arousal mounted, his ticklishness increased also. Zeus hungered for more, for Hera to bring him over the edge. Though he hated how easily his body reacted to her stimulations, he longed for the end that was so close.

Suddenly her soft hand left his hard shaft and before Zeus could protest, Hera dug her fingers into the sides of his ribs. Deep hard belly laughs erupted from his lips. Although Zeus was still painfully aroused, he had been cruelly pulled back from the edge.

“Nuh-uh-uh, my dear husband,” Hera taunted. “You don’t get that reward. Not until you speak that vow.”

“NEVERAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!”

Hera moved lower and with wicked delight dug into his hips. Ticklish sensations and a scorching heat of arousal flooded his groin unlike anything he had ever before felt. She alternated between soft strokes of his shat and hard quick tickles on his hips and stomach.

Husky with lust, Hera teased, “All you have to do is say the vow.”

Unable to speak, Zeus simply shook his head. No matter how he longed to come, he refused to speak those words. He would not allow Hera to humiliate him so. A mortal would have broken already, but he was a god. Not just any god, but the king and he would not break.

Before Hera could redouble her efforts, an earthquake-like crash shook the room that housed Zeus and her. Her fingers stopped their torment as she realized that the other gods were fighting.

“Those imbeciles!” Hera bellowed in anger. With visible effort, Hera reigned in her fury. Turning to Zeus, she lightly tickled his shaft as she spoke, “Now don’t go anywhere.”

With one last wiggle of her fingers, Hera left, muttering beneath her breath about gods acting like human children.

Zeus lay on the cold table, slowly regaining his scattered thoughts. He studied the gold rope that kept him bound to the table. He knew he had to escape before Hera returned. From the corner of his eye, he saw Briareus enter the room, ignoring the nakedness of the god. Embarrassment burned his face, but Zeus was glad to see the Hecatoncheires.

Briareus had never forgotten how Zeus had freed him and his brothers from Tartarus. He owed the god a debt of gratitude he could never truly repay. Briareus also knew that with the gods fighting, Zeus was needed to restore order on Mount Olympus. With his many hands, he quickly unbound Zeus, who quickly clothed himself.

Armed with his lightning bolts, Zeus left the room and appeared before the other gods.

“Zeus!” cried Aphrodite as she and the other gods fell to their knees in fear. Eyes widening, Hera paled at the sight of her husband, freed from his bondage.

With a snap of his fingers, Zeus and Hera vanished, reappearing in the room where Zeus had been held captive. Hera hung nude from the ceiling, gold chains wrapped around her slender wrists.

“Zeus, please, I’m sorry,” Hera begged. “Please, don’t.”

Zeus ignored Hera’s pleas like she had ignored his as he moved closer to Hera, his fingers wiggling menacingly towards her smooth stomach.

As his fingers made contact, Hera shrieked, “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

Last edited:
Very nicely written, Nikki. I love all the bits of Greek mythology you threw in there like the references to the Hydra and Gaia. :D The language is quite colorful and descriptive...the power struggle between Zeus and Hera is very well written (love how they're both aroused by the experience while hating themselves for it)...and the interactions between the 12 gods of Olympus are very interesting and dynamic. And I just love the background of the story, how it fits into the tale of Hera's revolt. Very nice take on it. ;)
My only beef is that you used the "as if he was hit by his own lightning bolt" figure of speech twice. =O
Other than that, you get an A+
^^V

Very nicely written, Nikki. I love all the bits of Greek mythology you threw in there like the references to the Hydra and Gaia. :D The language is quite colorful and descriptive...the power struggle between Zeus and Hera is very well written (love how they're both aroused by the experience while hating themselves for it)...and the interactions between the 12 gods of Olympus are very interesting and dynamic. And I just love the background of the story, how it fits into the tale of Hera's revolt. Very nice take on it. ;)
My only beef is that you used the "as if he was hit by his own lightning bolt" figure of speech twice. =O
Other than that, you get an A+
^^V

deliciously written as well as delicious!

Thank you, AmandaBear and scottirish, for your kind words and positive feedback. I'm glad you both liked it. :happyhop:

Hell yeah! Nicely executed. I also enjoyed how the tables were turned in a twisting ending. This was a fun story to which I would sincerely enjoy a devious 2nd chapter.

~BW

Hell yeah! Nicely executed. I also enjoyed how the tables were turned in a twisting ending. This was a fun story to which I would sincerely enjoy a devious 2nd chapter.

~BW

:D Thanks. I am actually working on a sequel. Not sure when I'll get it done, but I am working on it. :)

I'm reading this one first before the sequel. This rocks...you're a great write and know your mythology. I'm looking forward to what happens to Hera!

“Zeus cares more about a piece of ass than maintaining balance.”

and BTW...this is all-time great line!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back