• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lee behaviour

deadlywiffeathr

Level of Lemon Feather
Do you prefer a lee with a bit of sass to them. That is, a playful spirit who quips and taunts you along resisting the tickling from time to time OR a lee who is just so damn ticklish they give in to you immediatley.

Would love to hear some responses :D

Sassy, definitely! I like a sassy lass who talks real tough while she's totally at the mercy of her situation (at the mercy of my fingers) :)

A little sass is terrific...all the way up to the point she begs fo' rmercy. ;-)

Makes tickling her a lot more fun cause once she breaks its on Like Donkey Kong! lol

Of course I do you silly Turkey. I will tickle the sass right out of you! A sassy lee' gives me all the motivation I need.

I would just like to point out that "so damn ticklish" does not automatically exclude sassiness. You can be both ;)

But yeah I get your point and I'd say sassy.

Me being a wise ass, I can always appreciate it when someone else throws a few quips back in my direction, regardless of the circumstance. During tickling would be no exception, hell it'd probably serve as motivation to continue the lovely lee down a path of ruin with tickles and my own little remarks.

Yes. And no. Some situations I want sass (breaking someone), and some I don't (torture session), and some I want more moaning soft giggles than anything else (thin about it ;))

But yeah, sass can be tons of fun.

Christopher

I prefere a mix, its best if they start off cocky and sassy and over the course of the session you take that away from them, leaving a highly submissive wobbly mess of a person.

I guess I like to make a change ;)

i think anytime you have to work to tickle someone its alot of fun.... i mean whats the point of the destination if the the journey isnt fun and learnable

In the interest of clarification, I believe Harb was talking about someone who starts out strong willed and then gradually breaks down as you tickle them. Not someone who talks endless shit from 2000 miles away and then turns into a scared little kitten as soon as you step into the same zip code.

Just FYI. :D

In the interest of clarification, I believe Harb was talking about someone who starts out strong willed and then gradually breaks down as you tickle them. Not someone who talks endless shit from 2000 miles away and then turns into a scared little kitten as soon as you step into the same zip code.

:dom:

You read correctly :D

Altho, looking at it, being able to turn someone from rock to flop without even having to tickle them is quite a thing.

Good sir, I would relish in your ability to strike fear into the womans heart without having to lay a finger on her ;)

Its like what i said, plus abit

Altho, looking at it, being able to turn someone from rock to flop without even having to tickle them is quite a thing.

Good sir, I would relish in your ability to strike fear into the womans heart without having to lay a finger on her ;)

:lion:

i think both are good.. yeah Sassy people just make you want to tickle them more to show them who's boss and that's definately a fun thing to do, but there's also times when you just want to tickle someone and might not want to work as hard, but you just want them to lay there and be tickled whether they like it or not, so i don't think i can decide which i like more...

well put, haribish. i want there to be some fight there, but i want to be able to see that i have taken that fight out of them

I prefer the hyper-ticklish ones who dread it and totally panic and lose it as soon as the tickling starts.

But all ticklelees are fun. Just the aforementioned are my preference.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back