• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is There a Foot Fetish Forum?

Borg Perfection

TMF Expert
Are there forums anywhere that post foot fetish clips, as we post tickling clips here? Or does this place pretty much double as the hub for that as well on the 'net?

There is Wu's Feet Links, which is the best overall, then there is the Mousepad- which probably has more clips posted, but has kind of a wild west atmosphere. Enjoy

Are there forums anywhere that post foot fetish clips, as we post tickling clips here? Or does this place pretty much double as the hub for that as well on the 'net?

Just go to videos and at the top is non-tickling clips.
You can also go to images and go to the top and there is non-tickling Images.

I hope I could help. :bounce:

There is also Footster.net...but I still haven't found a "foot fetish specific" board that is nearly as user-friendly or as easy to post than TMF. Maybe I'll just have to program one for part of our new Body & Sole Studios site? :D

Mousepad. Winner, no doubt.

Oscar, I'm not sure what you mean by it being "wild west". Do you mean it's badly moderated? - it didn't strike me as such and I've been a regular there for years.

Mousepad. Winner, no doubt.

Oscar, I'm not sure what you mean by it being "wild west". Do you mean it's badly moderated? - it didn't strike me as such and I've been a regular there for years.

I think that if Borg is looking for clips, the Mousepad is clearly superior just based upon the mighty Monkfish Blues alone.

Wu's is more civil, better people, better discussion, and more members (including me) posting their wives and Gf's pics.

The Mouspad has ALOT of members who make unbelievably rude or insulting comments about posts- especially in the Enthusiast Section. While I have not had these people make comments about posts of my wife- I have called out MANY individuals who posted horrible comments about other member's wives or GF's. I get extremely angry about this, as one of the things I really enjoy is seeing alot of beautiful feet (and other body parts) of real women.

If I see a post of a woman who has ugly feet in my opinion, I need to say nothing about it. Usually there are other members who enjoy those pics. But- If a woman I think has delicious feet gets slammed with whatever hurtful, insulting comments some immature jerk-off feels they need to post- the woman feelings are hurt, she's not going to want to have pics of her posted again anywhere. It ruins it for me -and the couple who were generous enough to post. I have alot of fun taking pics of my wife- and I'd hate to see that ruined for others. And- the bad behaviour I'm pointing out is certainly not confined to the Enthusiast Section.

The worst part is (not that you don't see it around here from time to time) that some men are such losers that they feel any woman who is not anorexic is morbidly obese - and have to make the most insulting comment they can. Sometimes those comments are even made when there is no way to assess from the pictures whether or not the woman is heavy. I personally get turned off when a woman is too thin, but don't post that sentiment when I see a woman like that. And- for a forum where the number one posted rule is "Don't be an Asshole"- the moderaters do nothing about enforcing it.

Wu is great, Mousepad is good as well. I also belong to a private server that is a local Atlanta/Athens thing...which is the best one I use honestly.

Rob

I think that if Borg is looking for clips, the Mousepad is clearly superior just based upon the mighty Monkfish Blues alone.

Wu's is more civil, better people, better discussion, and more members (including me) posting their wives and Gf's pics.

The Mouspad has ALOT of members who make unbelievably rude or insulting comments about posts- especially in the Enthusiast Section. While I have not had these people make comments about posts of my wife- I have called out MANY individuals who posted horrible comments about other member's wives or GF's. I get extremely angry about this, as one of the things I really enjoy is seeing alot of beautiful feet (and other body parts) of real women.

If I see a post of a woman who has ugly feet in my opinion, I need to say nothing about it. Usually there are other members who enjoy those pics. But- If a woman I think has delicious feet gets slammed with whatever hurtful, insulting comments some immature jerk-off feels they need to post- the woman feelings are hurt, she's not going to want to have pics of her posted again anywhere. It ruins it for me -and the couple who were generous enough to post. I have alot of fun taking pics of my wife- and I'd hate to see that ruined for others. And- the bad behaviour I'm pointing out is certainly not confined to the Enthusiast Section.

The worst part is (not that you don't see it around here from time to time) that some men are such losers that they feel any woman who is not anorexic is morbidly obese - and have to make the most insulting comment they can. Sometimes those comments are even made when there is no way to assess from the pictures whether or not the woman is heavy. I personally get turned off when a woman is too thin, but don't post that sentiment when I see a woman like that. And- for a forum where the number one posted rule is "Don't be an Asshole"- the moderaters do nothing about enforcing it.
Good point. I agree that many members seem to have no decorum and are exceedingly rude towards other members' photos.

I'm not a member at Wu's, so I'm not a position to comment.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back