• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Which Tickling Models Would You Like To See in 2010???

SoleSearcher

1st Level Red Feather
First and foremost I want to wish you all a very happy, healthy, and safe new year! I want to thank you all for the support that you have given me (us) these past few months as I struggled to start Body & Sole Studios. I thought it would be a great idea to get your feedback so that I can get a clearer picture of my goals for 2010. 1.)Which tickle model(s) would you like to see on our site, and 2.)What is your favorite "tie" (hogtie, spreader bar...etc.).

I'd love to hear your ideas!

All the best,

First and foremost I want to wish you all a very happy, healthy, and safe new year! I want to thank you all for the support that you have given me (us) these past few months as I struggled to start Body & Sole Studios. I thought it would be a great idea to get your feedback so that I can get a clearer picture of my goals for 2010. 1.)Which tickle model(s) would you like to see on our site, and 2.)What is your favorite "tie" (hogtie, spreader bar...etc.).

I'd love to hear your ideas!

All the best,

Well thank for the good wishes which I am happy to reciprocate.

About your question:
From the 2009 Jaye Lynn, Dara and Vivian, and Kobe.

New to your site, Dia Zerva (!), Mo and Mia Alania.

The favorite "tie", bedspread. Nude or half nude if acceptable.
And goes without saying always tickled to death!.

If you can find Audree Dupree- you will make many people here very happy

I really appreciate the feedback and suggestions! I will look into each and every one of your suggestions over this weekend!

Happy new year Hun. I love hogtied most and I would love to see jaye back. Hehe, but a set of stocks would be cool too

Happy new year Hun. I love hogtied most and I would love to see jaye back. Hehe, but a set of stocks would be cool too

I actually talked to Jaye a few minutes ago about setting up another shoot soon. She'll definitely be on the menu in 2010! :D

Yay, that's really such a great news. Yippiiiieeeeeh

xoxo

Response to 1st question:
More of Lily Anna
Megan Jones
More Vivian

Position:
Spreader bar or spread eagle

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back