• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Random question regarding TMF activity....

drewskee

Level of Ruby Feather
For some reason, this random thought just occurred to me:

Which member of the TMF has the most posts and/or has been here the longest....yet has never attended a gathering or munch? Also, what is that person's reason(s) for not yet attending a gathering or munch?

Just curious.

Kurchatovium and General zod top the list of high posters and long timers who I believe have not yet attended a gathering..

Kurchatovium and General zod top the list of high posters and long timers who I believe have not yet attended a gathering..

I would love to go to a NEST.It happens at a bad time of year for me.

I would have to say that I'm near the top of the list. I've been here nearly eight and a half years, and I believe I have the fourteenth most posts on the forum. (I used to be as high as 11th, before dropping back).

I've never attended NEST, or a munch, etc, and let's just suffice to say that my reasons for not attending are personal, and ones I'd rather not post. As for whether I'll ever attend one in the future, my honest answer is I'm not sure.

Mitch

Since Kurchatovium is second in posts after me, he has to be the person with the most posts who has never attended a gathering.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back