• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question regarding "sexy Angelina"

SteakDinnerBoom

TMF Expert
I vaguely remember maybe reading that the model who was known as "sexy Angelina" when she worked with Tickle Abuse, has also worked with other tickling producers using a different name? Or did she maybe use the same name, I can't remember. Thanks.

I vaguely remember maybe reading that the model who was known as "sexy Angelina" when she worked with Tickle Abuse, has also worked with other tickling producers using a different name? Or did she maybe use the same name, I can't remember. Thanks.

I would be surprised if she worked with anyone else, as far as I know she has never worked with anyone else and probably won't be back to do any other videos.

Its good that u asked it, SteakDinnerBoom, cause she's by far my favourite model, probably all time. So its sad to hear it from Tickle Abuse, but at least she's done some clips so its great to know that goddesses, like her, exist :D
I wish I could see her again ! A wish for 2010 :D lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back