• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

idea for tickle video. anyone wanna try? pedi + paraphin + nylons + boots

saratk

TMF Master
so I had a very vidid dream about this idea, not sure if the combo of these has ever been tried. Would love to hear stories if it has, or someone try this and video it. I think the results could be great.

1. best results will be if Lee has very ticklish feet. BUT might be interesting to try on a lee that says they aren't that ticklish and see if it makes them moreso

2. give lee a really througough pedicure

3. give them a complete paraphan wax treatment

4. lotion their feet

4. put them in nylons

5. put their feet in boots and keep the boots on a heated massager or heated vent for like a half hour to get them really toasty.

6 take the boots off and tickle the feet seeing if all that was done makes them more t icklish...might be fun to do all this to one foot, and the other foot maybe just like nylons or something and see what the lee has to say.

any takers? thoughts?

Tell you what - you can be the lee and I will be the ler, and we'll do it together. :D

nah

I'd rather be a spectator...I could help you find the perfect lee, and then buy the clip if it's produced!

Who would want to see a clip of a half hour pedicure? :confused:

Interesting idea. Before I shot Suzie's Vegas Tickle she said her feet were pretty ticklish but even moreso after a long day in her shoes. So I soaked in warm water and wrung out a towel, gave her a 10 min foot massage then wrapped her feet in the towel while arranging the room. It left her feet relaxed, soft, slightly moist and made her so sensitive. I'd love to try the experiment you proposed in a future video.

Enjoy the Show!
The TickleShow
www.clips4sale.com/28100
www.tickleshow.webs.com

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back