• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Video Game

fightinggirl666

TMF Master
Someone suggested this to me and I don't know, I just find the idea to be hillariously obsured :p You could make an "Action Tickling" game or even like a tickle fight wrestling league (I could be the upbeatable final boss or something :D) haaaaa.

I know it's random, but I just wanted to share the amusement I found in this :p

Someone suggested this to me and I don't know, I just find the idea to be hillariously obsured :p You could make an "Action Tickling" game or even like a tickle fight wrestling league (I could be the upbeatable final boss or something :D) haaaaa.

I know it's random, but I just wanted to share the amusement I found in this :p

HA!

I am unbeatable *rises to all the height my 5'3' inch heigh heels will allow*. Course I know you're not ticklish either mr, so I'd have to find other ways of dealing with you :p

hmm duct tape fixes everything... however i'd have to say it would be fun... though you'd have to define unbeatable boss... for someone ler'in ya maybe but what if the lee won't give?

fightinggirl and Excess,

You guys sound like an old Golden Harvest kung fu movie! LOL!

Maybe all three of us could be bosses in this tickle/action beat-down game ...

There are at least 2 video games that I know of that have incorporated tickling. Ramblin' Roses I think is the name of a women's wrestling video game where tickling was one of the techniques used. Also in the Sims video games you can make the characters tickle each other. If the ticklee is in a good mood or likes the tickler, the ticklee likes it. If not, watch out! Well, nothing happens they just don't like you for a while lol

It's actually "Rumble Roses" for the PS2 and "Rumble Roses XX" for the 360, SDB. Both of them have a "Tickle stick" weapon, which is a 2 foot long stick that has a hand on it that tickles the persen attacked. In "RR XX" though, they have penalty games for a certain match, and one of them is to be tickled by the tickle stick being held by the winning girl. They aren't great, but they aren't horrible either.

fightinggirl and Excess,

You guys sound like an old Golden Harvest kung fu movie! LOL!

Maybe all three of us could be bosses in this tickle/action beat-down game ...
*jumps* fun :hello:! We could althrough I'm not sure about Excess, he might be just a little too "uncamera friendly" for a game (teasing Excess I love you!). I guesss bosses in these games have to be attractive/hot right - given what kinda person buys them :D I am more than qualified in that department (as are you :p), so if Excess is out perhaps DeadlyWithFeather - because of course she would be so hard to beat in a tickle fight :roflmao: (perhaps she can be the training mission bos) :p

It's actually "Rumble Roses" for the PS2 and "Rumble Roses XX" for the 360, SDB. Both of them have a "Tickle stick" weapon, which is a 2 foot long stick that has a hand on it that tickles the persen attacked. In "RR XX" though, they have penalty games for a certain match, and one of them is to be tickled by the tickle stick being held by the winning girl. They aren't great, but they aren't horrible either.
:p I googled RumbeRoses love and that is just laughably bad :D I think our game can do better than that :p

I suppose it could be done quite easily. One could have wrestling-type characters who have certain levels of strength, tickling ability, stamina, ticklishness, that sort of thing, and then if one wrestler manages to pin another, the other one has a chance to wriggle away from being tickled each time. For each failed attempt at escape the strength of the captive would diminish slightly until they're so worn out from the tickling that they have no chance of escape and lose the match. Tickling in different areas could produce different effects depending on the character.

There could even be scenarios of 2 on 1, or even 3 against 1, which have the potential to become a gang tickle, or a scene where two or three weaker victims are dominated by an all-powerful tickler.

The biggest challenge would be to make the graphics look like actual tickling.

:p I googled RumbeRoses love and that is just laughably bad :D I think our game can do better than that :p

Indeed it is bad. But just for kicks, here's a video on said Rumble Roses tickling. You'll have to forward it to the end of the video. Rumble Roses, as a game, has never been known for substance. In fact, it's scripting is so laughably bad that it's almost fun to watch for the pure train wreck of it all. Anyway, the game is essentially "hot gurlz" in fetish outfits for all the horndogs out there.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_bGp8r0X5uY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_bGp8r0X5uY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I am more than qualified in that department (as are you :p), so if Excess is out perhaps DeadlyWithFeather - because of course she would be so hard to beat in a tickle fight :roflmao: (perhaps she can be the training mission bos) :p

LOL! Vivid imagination you have there, Fighter! :p :D She may need a little back-up from her pardner in crime, so count me in! :jester:

haha i would play that game!

i think fightinggirl is just testing us because she wanted to get tickled really bad :p

think i'd rather tickle or be tickled in person.. rather on a vid game.. just me

Not just you. But video games are very much about giving us the vicarious ability to do either things which are impossible for us, or to do things that we can't do at the moment (like a ball player with a broken leg playing ball on his XBox or soemthing).

Not saying it would be cooler than having a restrained, struggling begging woman laughing herself silly at my fingertips. But sorta better than nuthin. And may just be fun on its merits as a video game.

Christopher

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back