• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

melbourne tickle-a-cise?

mike273273

TMF Regular
I came across this strange site that offers tickle-a-cises in Melbourne. Here is what it says

"Do you want to laugh till you cry and squeeze in some light exercise at the same time? Then join us every Wednesday morning for Tickle-a-cise. Our Tickle Club classes are conducted by a qualified tickling instructor who will take you through a range of fun and therapeutic tickling activities specifically designed to benefit both the tickler and the ticklee. The fun sessions, held in a park in Prahran, are absolutely free and open to all comers. All new members are given a free ‘Tickle Club’ iron-on t-shirt decal and info-pack. If you’re up for being involved in this cutting edge wellness method, drop us a line at Tickle HQ. "

The website is

http://melbourne.gumtree.com.au/c-C...-a-cise-classes-in-Prahran-W0QQAdIdZ173685826

I wonder who attends these classes. Are they tickle fetishists? Or people who want to spice up their relationships? And what defines a tickling instructor?

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back