• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Fantasy (f/*)

First, great story SeeAll. I really envy people who can write short stories so effectively. I love the way you describe each person's emotions and banter; especially the girl. It was very sensual.

As for the slashes, I don't know what that is. If you "edit" the story, can you see any type of special character? If so, just remove it and re-save the story.

To be honest, it's really not that annoying, so don't fret it if you can't remove them.

Thanks for your comments opprtunistic!

Regarding the slashes: no special characters, and after removing all of them and saving the changes they just return. Odd...

Hey all! This is my first tickling story (also my first post to the TMF), so constructive criticism is very much welcome. By this, I'm trying my hand at a new hobby, which is why it's quite short, so we'll see how this goes!

As the title suggests, this story was born of a daydream, so, ideally (as you read it) you take some time to relax and imagine every detail as if you're right there. Feel free to imagine other details that aren't written down too, make it REAL :)

As I am male I have written with the scope that the main character is male. However, there is nothing in the story to enforce this. This is so that you can feel free to adapt it to suit yourself.

ENJOY!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Staring into the thick blackness, I am now awake. I lie still for a moment, unable to remember how I arrived here. The surface beneath me is soft; my head is obviously on a pillow...

Attempting to rise I discover my arms and legs are fixed into position by straps around my wrists and ankles, and my sleepy numbness evaporates. For the first time since awakening I feel truly alert.

Without allowing me a moment to think (or worry), the lights click on, flaring through my dilated pupils. I blink through the blur.

"Oops, sorry!" says a gentle female voice, and the lights dim. She sounds familiar.

Attempting to sound casual I say, "Hi... care to explain?"

She lets out a soft giggle and bending down close to my ear, she whispers through her smile: "Don't worry, you're safe with me".

Even up close, I still can't place her. Immediately my mind suggests "party"... Party? Like... last night's? That must be it! Or was it longer ago... I can't remember. But I have no recollection of leaving. Maybe I got drunk and passed out? No... That doesn't feel right. Fell asleep?

I am jerked back to reality as a hand tugs my shoe.
"Hey! What are you doing?" I ask.
"Ssshhh, just you leave it to me," she whispers in her teasing tone.

My shoe is pulled off very gently, and I am aware of the cool air brushing my thinly socked heel and climbing gradually up my arches, over the ball and enveloping my toes. In spite of myself, I begin to feel more relaxed, especially as my other foot undergoes a similar releasing experience. I stretch my toes, at which my sweet-voiced captor giggles.

Suddenly, I feel the scratch of fingernails just above my ankles as my socks begin to slide off. I begin to wonder just what this girl is up to, it seems innocent enough, though unusual... but again my thoughts are cut short as the fingernails return, this time riding up my exposed soles.

"Hey!". My foot cringes. "That tickles!"

Almost as if caressing, they sweep towards my toes in a dangerously ticklish way. Stopping just above my arches, they begin to scrabble softly at that most delicate spot, digging in to my sensitive skin.

I have to let out a giggle, which she so cutely returns, as she sweeps her tickling fingers from my heel to my toes again, and then again, alternating fingers all the way up.

"And how does that feel?" I hear the smile in her voice.
I can only laugh in response, the tickling so sweetly unbearable.
"Glad to see you're finally enjoying yourself."

She continues to run her quick fingers delicately over my exposed soles, dancing into the arches, then playing with my toes, scraping her devilish nails across the balls of my feet, then suddenly rushing across my arches to my heel, and back up again. Around and around, lightly tickling the tops of my feet, then the soles again, treating me to a ticklish massage.

Writhing with hysterical laughter, I'm about to start pleading, but suddenly...

Her hands leave my feet, and I begin to catch my breath. I start to think that that wasn't so bad, but I'm quite glad it's over, being so very ticklish. Still, I don't want her to think she's won... whatever she thinks she might be winning.

"Oh, so that's all then? I'm free to go now?"

"So that's all?" she mocks. "I'm glad you feel that wasn't enough for you," I feel her smile return, "I've only begun exploring."

Suddenly her body weight lands on the bed beside me, and I'm instantly aware of the excellence of the bondage work, completely exposing my upper body and legs. Apparently deciding she's seen all she needs, she stretches her long arm across the bed and the switch clicks, plunging the room into darkness once more.

I flinch slightly as her gentle touch alights on my chest, eliciting another signature giggle from my captor. One by one, from my chest to my waist, each button parts with its hole, slowly baring my full upper body.

The demonic fingers are back; without warning they dig into my armpits, careful to press on the most sensitive spots. I laugh with shock and she tickles even harder, sure to elicit a full response. Suddenly her hands drop to my ribs, delicately counting each one on her way down to my sweet spot just below. It's as if she knows. Before I can protest, her fingers are half way into my helpless flesh, squeezing and pressing on every flinching muscle as I try to writhe away from her grip. But the farther I get from one hand, the closer I get to the other, and I can only laugh at my complete helplessness, as she tickles harder and faster.

Suddenly, it's gentle again... the fingers are running... sweeping across my exposed navel, over my chest and into my neck. Then quickly back down again, slowing down over my chest, circling my sensitive bare nipples. I am aware of my growing arousal at this point, but she doesn't let me enjoy it as her fingers dig into my sides once more.

The hands leave my sides and her weight shifts. She lands slowly just above my pelvis. She's light. I feel her caress my ribs.

From out of nowhere my armpits are attacked again, and it takes me a while to realise that she's using her bare feet, pressing her toes into my pits. They're less nimble than fingers, but equally effective, and I begin to wriggle again as her fingers begin their ticklish journey down my exposed ribs, and then squeezing my sensitive waist. All while her boisterous toes rub into my helpless underarms, a doubly-ticklish torture like no other.

Through my laughs I suddenly hear the door open. The lights click on.
"What's happening in here?"

Wow. I see a lot of talent here SeeAll. I liked this a lot. Certain lines really stand out and you managed to make the "I woke up and..." scenario fresh.

Slashes removed btw.

Thanks Marquis!

I hope to have more time to practise soon, these have been (and will be) a busy few months, which is why it's taken me so long to reply (sorry!). Rest assured another story is in the making, and will be released once I have more time on my hands :).

A very thoughtful first post, SeeAll. My first post was also a story that allowed a variable-gender reader.

Best wishes with further writing and posting.

:clap: OOoooooo I liked this a lot. So happy it got bumped. Love how your style really pulls the reader into the 1st person. I truly appreciate the minimalism to this as well. Often, I read a story around here and excessive description turns me off and takes away from the suspense and RAWR if you know what I mean. ;) This had just the right amount of peppering between action and description imo.

Though, I would love to see you take the emotional description of what he/she is going through a bit further rather than just the actual physicality of what's happening to him/her. Just a thought. :)

Great first story SeeAll, look forward to more whenever that may be. ;)

Interesting idea of the use of the *, although I think it can be used to describe a mysterious tickler or tickled, whose genre is not known.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back